Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The things that bothers me, is that the majority has not learnt anything, and by that I mean, I’ve always sneezed into a tissue, Coughed into my hands, anti bacced, washed my hands after a wee, you know general things you’d expect adults to do. So my life didn’t drastically change. But I was thrilled to see people being more conscientious. It’s soon gone out of the window.

And that behaviour would bother me whether it’s covid or that person who insists on going into work with tonsillitis or a chest infection. I don’t want your bugs thank you.

Reactions: 6
Youre better off coughing into your elbow, then if you can’t get anywhere to wash your hands it’s not so importan.
But I agree that a lot of people haven’t learnt better hygeine standard, people will walk past me and cough and come up to the till in front of me and cough with no covering. We still have a screen up in front of the till so I make a point of taking a large step away😜. Customers completely oblivious🙄

Reactions: 3
The things that bothers me, is that the majority has not learnt anything, and by that I mean, I’ve always sneezed into a tissue, Coughed into my hands, anti bacced, washed my hands after a wee, you know general things you’d expect adults to do. So my life didn’t drastically change. But I was thrilled to see people being more conscientious. It’s soon gone out of the window.

And that behaviour would bother me whether it’s covid or that person who insists on going into work with tonsillitis or a chest infection. I don’t want your bugs thank you.
Always room for learning - no shame in that. The official “guidance” suggests coughing and sneezing into the elbow - not the hands.

Reactions: 4
Agree, didn't realise how dirty people were but Covid really made me take notice! The amount of times I even have to tell my partner to wash his hands 🤦‍♀️

For clarity “bring back home working” in the poll option I mean where no one is allowed in the office when they can work from home.

I work from home too but have done before covid. I mean in the enforced sense where there isn’t the option to go into the office.
That would have quite a bit of an impact on business. The reason a lot of people have to be in the office is they cant do their work from home. People would have to do what they can but not full role potentially

Reactions: 2
That would have quite a bit of an impact on business. The reason a lot of people have to be in the office is they cant do their work from home. People would have to do what they can but not full role potentially
I agree whole heartedly❤. I’m against any restrictions making a come back!

I think CEV people are probably safer at home now
Sadly this is what happened to my Dad even though he tested negative upon admission. This was the height of the second wave though so I had hoped that hospitals had moved on from that but apparently not.
CEV people were always safer at home. 😔

• Sad
Can I ask anyone who has had it very recently… how many days did it take to test negative?
Caught covid last week, had it quite severe. Despite feeling rotten with all the symptoms, tested negative day 1 and 2. Tested positive day 3. Just tested negative yesterday day 7.

Eta. I caught it when I went to hospital for a minor op as a day patient, just 3 days earlier.

• Sad
Sadly this is what happened to my Dad even though he tested negative upon admission. This was the height of the second wave though so I had hoped that hospitals had moved on from that but apparently not.
CEV people were always safer at home. 😔
It’s worse than ever, it’s like a covid party in there

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Day 4 of covid I think. I had symptoms last Thursday but tested negative, tested positive Friday (then isnt day 1 after youve tested?) felt rotten friday and Saturday but have felt fine since. The line is still super dark on the test though. 😩

Day 4 of covid I think. I had symptoms last Thursday but tested negative, tested positive Friday (then isnt day 1 after youve tested?) felt rotten friday and Saturday but have felt fine since. The line is still super dark on the test though. 😩
I thought day 1 was first day of symptoms