Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This came out a while ago- wonder what could go wrong.

---
"The research involves infecting ducks and geese with different strains of viruses to make them more infectious, and study the viruses' potential to 'jump into mammalian hosts,' according to research documents.

It is being funded through the US Department of Agriculture and collaborating studies will take place at sites in Georgia, Beijing and Edinburgh in Scotland.

It comes despite similar research being restricted in 2022 and growing concerns that dubious Chinese studies may have started the Covid pandemic."
---
I wasn't a true ANTI VAXXer at the start, just thought skipping the usual 10-15 years of vaccine research was wrong. 🙃

Reactions: 5
From the Australian journal of general practice. #science2024

"Multiple studies have shown an increased risk of myocarditis after vaccination with mRNA encoding SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. mRNA vaccines can result in spike protein expression in muscle tissue, the lymphatic system, cardiomyocytes and other cells after entry into the circulation."

"Recipients of two or more injections of the mRNA vaccines display a class switch to IgG4 antibodies. Abnormally high levels of IgG4 might cause autoimmune diseases, promote cancer growth, autoimmune myocarditis and other IgG 4-related diseases (IgG4-RD) in susceptible individuals. There are clear implications for vaccine boosting where these and similar observations relating to COVID-19 vaccination and the incidence of long COVID-like symptoms are substantiated, adding further to public health officials’ concerns.

Understanding the persistence of viral mRNA and viral protein and their cellular pathological effects after vaccination with and without infection is clearly required. Because COVID-19 VACCINES WERE APPROVED WITHOUT LONG-TERM SAFETY DATA AND MIGHT CAUSE IMMUNE DYSFUNCTION, it is perhaps premature to assume that past SARS-CoV-2 infection is the sole common factor in long COVID." "
---
I just hope we get stickers and doughnuts again.

Reactions: 2
The amount of people I know of age 30-45 in the last couple of years dying from aggressive cancer and heart attacks is unbelievable. I don't think many people are even surprised anymore. They just say terribly sad they were so young but just accept it.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The amount of people I know of age 30-45 in the last couple of years dying from aggressive cancer and heart attacks is unbelievable. I don't think many people are even surprised anymore. They just say terribly sad they were so young but just accept it.
The lady I know in that age bracket, she had her 1 year check and her cancer has come back 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
This came out a while ago- wonder what could go wrong.

---
"The research involves infecting ducks and geese with different strains of viruses to make them more infectious, and study the viruses' potential to 'jump into mammalian hosts,' according to research documents.

It is being funded through the US Department of Agriculture and collaborating studies will take place at sites in Georgia, Beijing and Edinburgh in Scotland.

It comes despite similar research being restricted in 2022 and growing concerns that dubious Chinese studies may have started the Covid pandemic."
---
I wasn't a true ANTI VAXXer at the start, just thought skipping the usual 10-15 years of vaccine research was wrong. 🙃

Reactions: 1