Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son just asked me has any children died of Covid19. 😥
He asked if Nan and Gramps are going to be OK. 😥
He asked what can we do to help 😢

We’ve had a sit down and a chat. I’ve been as honest as I can be and presented facts.

He asked why was I watching the news and I explained how the Prime Minister is updating the public everyday now and it’s important to hear what is being said.

I’m not sure if I’ve handled it correctly (don’t want to scare him) but it’s everywhere and hard to escape.

He is sad he can’t see his mates but I’ve allowed a bit more Fortnite so he gets interaction with his mates.
I've told my daughter, she was only 6 but coming home with all sorts of madness.
Someone said a spot means you've got corona and you will die. If your hairs down you will get nits and corona.
Shes not asked if anyone died. Just knows it makes you poorly

Reactions: 5
Hope this helps someone.

View attachment 97900
filter coffee 😂 wow calm it down there lads, we don’t want to be too generous 🤪

Can I have an almond milk latte...
one filtered black coming up sir, and thank you for saving so many 😊
do you have almond milk?
Just that black filtered coffee is it sir... no problem sir!!”

🤪

I feel like I’ve had a 7 day headache. It’s not corona 🤣 but Jesus how long can we survive worrying about the corona, before actually having the corona 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hope this helps someone.

View attachment 97900
We ain’t gonna get through this tit with a filter coffee! It needs to be a grande latte with 3 different types of syrup, an extra shot, whipped cream and a humongous slice of something very chocolatey. Get out of here with your filter coffee you tight bastards. (yes I am a spoilt, ungrateful twit 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think they should be enforcing some kind of lock down to. Deffianly for all leisure and entertainment services. Sorry if you work in this department but as soon as it's done the faster the country will start to recover. Alot of restaurants in my town have closed and or started doing deliveries only.
Now that schools have closed down everyone should be following this.
Pubs, clubs, restaurants, coffee shop, gyms, soft play areas, leisure, clothing stores, department stores, shopping malls (most offer online delivery if needed). If they had set this in place for the same time as schools closed I feel like this would all be over sooner.
Everything you have mentioned is already closed in Germany. Restaurants are still open during the day but after 6pm they can only do deliveries /take away. I think it's definitely necessary to take these measures... It's a disaster for the economy and I feel sad for everyone who has lost their job.... (luckily I don't have to worry for now) but I don't think there is another solution...

Reactions: 3
Figures up by quite a lot today! 🙈
I think it will double every day now until it reaches peak I’m afraid x

We ain’t gonna get through this tit with a filter coffee! It needs to be a grande latte with 3 different types of syrup, an extra shot, whipped cream and a humongous slice of something very chocolatey. Get out of here with your filter coffee you tight bastards. (yes I am a spoilt, ungrateful twit 🤪)
We need to Irish ☘ that coffee up 🥃🥃

Reactions: 3
I've told my daughter, she was only 6 but coming home with all sorts of madness.
Someone said a spot means you've got corona and you will die. If your hairs down you will get nits and corona.
Shes not asked if anyone died. Just knows it makes you poorly
Oh poor kids, rife with rumours and fear. God help you parents honestly, trying to explain and calm them down while staying sane yourselves. And to think the birds & bees convo would be the most difficult one to have with little 'uns. :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Nicola Sturgeon live at 6pm she has already done an update today. And Boris at 5 pm. Could this be lockdown ?
I don’t reckon they’ll announce that on a Fri or a Sat night? Surely a large % of the usual idiots will just go straight out for a massive night out? Although I guess they might do that whatever day of the week you do it from.....hmm....a tricky one for those in charge.

Reactions: 2
and if you could chuck in a chocolate muffin we would be forever grateful.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Schools have closed and the A30 has so many caravans and cars with roofboxes on. Why cant people stay put? Our hospital here in Cornwall cant cope with the people we have living here, let alone all the extras. It terrifies me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
My son just asked me has any children died of Covid19. 😥
He asked if Nan and Gramps are going to be OK. 😥
He asked what can we do to help 😢

We’ve had a sit down and a chat. I’ve been as honest as I can be and presented facts.

He asked why was I watching the news and I explained how the Prime Minister is updating the public everyday now and it’s important to hear what is being said.

I’m not sure if I’ve handled it correctly (don’t want to scare him) but it’s everywhere and hard to escape.

He is sad he can’t see his mates but I’ve allowed a bit more Fortnite so he gets interaction with his mates.
I was wondering the very same what are people telling their children ? ...my youngest is 7 I'm like yourself don't want to scare him, but he's asking more questions and it's getting harder to give an answer ...

• Sad

Yes I've seen about Northwick Park but just asked if the person had proof that it was currently "the whole of london" that was out of ITU beds and not just one hospital, as I believe to suggest it's the whole of London is just scaremongering unless based on facts which I doubt so their comment is unhelpful especially when people reading this thread are known to be struggling.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.