Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if they only counted cases as people actually sick needing hospital care rather than positive PCR. Then they wouldn’t have numbers to bang on about to shut down society permanently as is their plan.
Why do they want to shut down society permanently?

Reactions: 6
All these people wanting a lockdown need to give their head a wobble.
I've got a 15 year old saying he'd rather die than be locked down again. duck this tit!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Why do they want to shut down society permanently?
this is about power and control. Always was. It is never about public health. (And lots of money and of course you get international politics involved re the CCP and WHO who covers for them still.)

they told us this is the new normal. It by nature is never meant to end.

the future is a boot on the human face forever, to quote Orwell.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I genuinely think part of the answer is stop testing. Why are we testing if we’re not sick or suffering? You wouldn’t test for the flu or something in case you had it.

Reactions: 26
What will locking down achieve though? More deaths through loneliness and depression?

But cases mean nothing as long as hospitals don't become overwhelmed.
Just have to hope it’s a small percentage need hospital care .

Reactions: 1
GPs refusing to see people in favour of giving boosters will bump up numbers attending A&E. So that will feed the line about hospitals being overwhelmed

But cases will drop off next few days. No one is going to test after today if it means isolating for Xmas. Unless they do it purposely to avoid the mother in law 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
But cases mean nothing as long as hospitals don't become overwhelmed.
Hospitalisations are ~10 days behind cases though. So if omicron is doubling every 2 days, who knows what hospitalisations would be like in a month or 6 weeks ☹

ETA - to be clear, I 100000% do not want another lockdown!!

GPs refusing to see people in favour of giving boosters will bump up numbers attending A&E. So that will feed the line about hospitals being overwhelmed

But chest will drop off next few days. Noone is going to test after today if it means isolating for Xmas. Unless they do it purposely to avoid the mother in law 🤣
We're not testing unless we feel unwell. Done with it all

Reactions: 16
I genuinely think part of the answer is stop testing. Why are we testing if we’re not sick or suffering? You wouldn’t test for the flu or something in case you had it.
Absolutely.

I don't understand the obsession with testing. It is almost like in some circles it has become a badge of honour to stick a cotton bud up your nose just because you had a sniffle.

Reactions: 16
And when you test millions of people a day with a highly sensitive test not being used for purpose, well, you get cases. Which are irrelevant but being used to keep this farce going forever.

probably a lot is government bureaucracy. They’re all stuck in March2020 mindset thinking this hasn’t spread for six months or more when by then it had. Then overwhelming the health services by firing people and ignoring folks who need real care to provide boosters. Why can’t they use pharmacies like we do here in the US?

Reactions: 11
If your going to try pick apart my views then I wouldn't bother because you wont like them.
Views such as I'd rather my taxes went towards an animal style NHS than contribute towards smackheads methadone 👍 I think people on the dole should also pay for prescriptions. Basic dentistry should be accessible for all not just dole dossers. Benefit claimants shouldn't get supermarket vouchers during half term holidays... many of these you'll probably get upset about but regardless of if you agree or not doesn't make my opinions any less valid than yours 😁
You seem nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My friend is a nurse who's literally just quit the NHS. She said said whole covid situation has been a farce (and not for the reasons the media say!). PPE being rationed, nurses working triple shifts due to the number leaving - she's got a job in a local supermarket that pays only 50p less an hour than she was getting as a fully qualified nurse (and will get paid overtime there!) so probably end up taking home more! Said after 13 years she can see why so many are going F this and off. I knew nurse pay was low but that's crazy for what they do!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This is beyond disgusting. How can a healthy adult be ok knowing they are going in for their booster when someone with a severe illness could be missing an important appointments?
And to the ones moaning that they can’t book their booster appointments, boo bleeping hoo. There’s people that can’t get cancer diagnosis appointments.
That's some super fucked up logic right there

Reactions: 3
Completely agree. I dont remember there ever being tests like this with swine flu ect (although if I remember they weren't classed as a pandemic.) i dont even trust half of these tests. My mum had 4 negative LTR but her PCR was positive so she had to spend 10 days in bed with what was a cold.

Reactions: 9
We're not testing unless we feel unwell. Done with it all
Same here, tested my daughter yesterday as she was around someone with covid and it was negative. Unless she starts showing any symptoms then I'm not testing again.

Reactions: 10
stop being angry about people who want a lockdown and be angry at the government who put us all in this neverending hell hole instead

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.