Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, ditto on Dec 19 - I literally had all the symptoms and ended up on steroids for my asthma, it seemed never ending!

Reactions: 2
She may not be ill ,just pos !
I only tested as the box was on my home office desk from when I tested before my Xmas party on Friday.

I have a bit of a sore throat and a little bit snotty. So no covid symptoms. Actually took one to prove to the husband I didn't catch it at the party and it has backfired as it was positive 🤣

Have booked PCR for this afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I only tested as the box was on my home office desk from when I tested before my Xmas party on Friday.

I have a bit of a sore throat and a little bit snotty. So no covid symptoms. Actually took one to prove to the husband I didn't catch it at the party and it has backfired as it was positive 🤣

Let’s hope that’s the worst of it!

Reactions: 1

Hopefully that's all you'll get 🤞I did say testing was a waste of time if you're going to be mixing with people and was shot down you may be neg going out but pos coming back .

Reactions: 3
Hopefully that's all you'll get 🤞I did say testing was a waste of time if you're going to be mixing with people and was shot down you may be neg going out but pos coming back .
I am anti testing healthy people

Only tested before the party as the management wanted everyone to. And as I organised the party and told everyone to test, thought I should lead by example and not be a case of "do as I say not as I do" in asking them to test but not testing myself.

Reactions: 11
So how long does it "normally" take for a household to get inflected I think the incubation period is 4-6 days?

I am anti testing healthy people

Only tested before the party as the management wanted everyone to. And as I organised the party and told everyone to test, thought I should lead by example and not be a case of "do as I say not as I do" in asking them to test but not testing myself.
I wasn't meaning you just generally. I don't think it makes a blind bit of difference unless you're visiting vulnerable people and are prepared to isolate and test ,even then it's questionable . I wonder how many of your group will now return a pos test .

List of Tory rebels who don’t want vaccine passports

I am on the cusp of two constituencies, the MP ‘next door’ is on the list. Unfortunately mine isn’t

Reactions: 9
Had such a packed calendar this week but everyone is cancelling things now because they "don't want to kill their grandad" from going to the pub, catching COVID then going home. It is so irritating. The burden of restrictions has successfully been passed onto the citizens by the government by a culture of a fear.

Reactions: 14

I am on the cusp of two constituencies, the MP ‘next door’ is on the list. Unfortunately mine isn’t
Ours are legally enforceable from today £10,000 fine for any venue not complying.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The only family member that has had it is my MIL who is double jabbed. She was pretty unwell for a few days. As far as I am aware, none of us have had it, including my unvaccinated husband and my daughter who has been sat next to two kids in her class that have got it - it didn't even spread like wildfire through her class. The two kids that got it were the only two to have it in the whole class, and their cases were a month apart.

Is this enough for it not to be pushed through? My MP is Michael Gove so he'll do whatever BJ wants unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone on here not knowingly had covid yet? I've been lucky and managed to avoid thus far
me! and I've been on holiday about five times this year, to festivals, numerous gigs and clubs with zero ventilation, weddings, had house parties, I work in a hospital, regularly go to bars and clubs, I'm a hugger, I hate the feeling of hand gel so just wash my hands when I'm in a bathroom not going wild with gel everytime I go in somewhere.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.