Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I had become a key worker in the last year! They CANNOT surely close the schools again
I'm not in England but it wouldn't surprise me if they did close if this variant is as bad as their making out.

My mask exemption badge is back out of retirement. I complied last time even though they were causing panic attacks lol no more for me I'm afraid. Triple vaccinated and I've got recent natural immunity.

Different mindset this time too. I can't control whatever madness is going on, but I can control my thoughts and feelings so I plan to continue skipping along in my happy clappy world 🤣

Now Where's the baileys!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh yeah, do any of you know if the nurse aspirated when he/she gave you the jab? I've been doing a bit of research and it is thought there could be a correlation between the rare symptoms of the vaccine and the vaccine giver not aspirating the jab, which means the solution goes into the muscle and not the blood. I found it interesting as I don't know if many nurses are doing this simple (but arguably very necessary) procedure.

Reactions: 3
duck my life 6 hour train journey for work on Monday and now I have to wear a mask. Was hoping for WFH so I didn’t have to go 😂
You could maybe chance your arm ring them and say you don’t feel safe with this new variant can you work from home 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh yeah, do any of you know if the nurse aspirated when he/she gave you the jab? I've been doing a bit of research and it is thought there could be a correlation between the rare symptoms of the vaccine and the vaccine giver not aspirating the jab, which means the solution goes into the muscle and not the blood. I found it interesting as I don't know if many nurses are doing this simple (but arguably very necessary) procedure.
They don't as far as I know

Reactions: 1
They are supposed to but they don't. Dr John did a couple of videos on it as did Jimmy Dore both on youtube

Not sure if I’ve read this right as I’ve just woken up 🙈 but covid vaccines and others are all IM vaccines so the fluid goes into the muscles

aspirating before giving vaccines is not mandatory, they do say you can if you want to so you not you aren’t hitting a nearby blood vessel

How would you know if they did this or not?

If it’s a visual thing I have no idea as I couldn’t look for either of my jabs as I am so afraid of needles! However my second hurt a lot more and it felt more like he was less experienced at giving jabs than the man who did my first.

If mask wearing prevented my children and I getting covid I would. My children are super unwell, I cant work, they can't go to school and I'm doing it alone. I wouldnt want anyone to worry and feel this unwell.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
They don't as far as I know
Hmm. I wonder why it isn't necessary. It only takes an extra few seconds.

If it’s a visual thing I have no idea as I couldn’t look for either of my jabs as I am so afraid of needles! However my second hurt a lot more and it felt more like he was less experienced at giving jabs than the man who did my first.
I don't know for sure, but apparently it's when they push the needle in, then extract a little and see if there is blood, if no blood, then they push back in and release the solution into the arm. Something like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
If mask wearing prevented my children and I getting covid I would. My children are super unwell, I cant work, they can't go to school and I'm doing it alone. I wouldnt want anyone to worry and feel this unwell.
Hope you all feel better soon .

I don't know for sure, but apparently it's when they push the needle in, then extract a little and see if there is blood, if no blood, then they push back in and release the solution into the arm. Something like that.
Most vaccinators don't know how to do it or what it is my son got his from a trainee .

Reactions: 2
Media should be held accountable for pushing such lies and hysteria - it's pretty clear already this is nothing (those with it have very mild cold symptoms or not at all, even the unvaccinated, even people with AIDS which decimates the immune system) - but because of their hysteria about some super mutant variant wishing to push restrictions/lockdowns and make money...

I am so angry. And I was crying because you know regardless - as this becomes an endemic cold virus - which is relatively harmless (even delta was) - the governments of the world will STILL push this nonsense.

Is it an excuse for the immunity of vaccines waning because they don't treat them like flu shots and imagined sterilizing immunity? Is it to push nefarious things like more lockdowns and restrictions, control?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

The dorsogluteal (DG) muscle was used for IM injections but this muscle is in close proximity to a major blood vessel and nerves, with sciatic nerve injury being a recognised complication which is when you had to aspirate , because this is no longer a recognised IM site , we aren’t required to aspirate

This has GOT to STOP!!!!!! The constant scare mongering from the press, people turning against each other for having different views, second guessing the “guidance”. I personally won’t be wearing a mask because I a glasses wearer and I have to pick between being able to see or wearing a mask, so I pick sight! Have we traveled back in time by 2 years? How long are we going to follow these stupid rules? They’re obviously not working so what is the point? I’m sure people just feel more protected from covid whilst wearing a mask even thought they actually aren’t. I’m so annoyed at this all. We have got to start learning to live with it. We’ve all missed out on so much!!! Enough is enough.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Had my first jab almost a year ago and i still get arm ache every so often at the injection site!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
This has GOT to STOP!!!!!! The constant scare mongering from the press, people turning against each other for having different views, second guessing the “guidance”. I personally won’t be wearing a mask because I a glasses wearer and I have to pick between being able to see or wearing a mask, so I pick sight! Have we traveled back in time by 2 years? How long are we going to follow these stupid rules? They’re obviously not working so what is the point? I’m sure people just feel more protected from covid whilst wearing a mask even thought they actually aren’t. I’m so annoyed at this all. We have got to start learning to live with it. We’ve all missed out on so much!!! Enough is enough.
I mean you could wear your mask correctly and you wouldn’t have a issue with fogging

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
My mum swears by neat fairy liquid. Rub some on your glasses and it stops them fogging.

Reactions: 1
Equally selfish of those who are determined to see families overseas and are happy to ignore the risk they'd be putting others at. I'm alright Jack indeed!

I actually have family overseas who are planning on coming at Christmas. I just don't think it's a good idea at this stage. Ultimately we could end up with a situation where we can't see our families at all (not that people would comply) and I think not seeing families overseas is a small sacrifice if we can at least see local family safely.
The way things are going it'll be every man for himself in the chaos that ensues when the governments start to fall one by one.

Reactions: 5
Hun I’ve worn it each and every way and it still fogs up and the glasses slip off and fall on the floor
Knot and tucking the mask is the best way for the securest fit and nip it across the bridge and then put glasses on top lastly

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.