Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Austria is placing about 2 million unvaccinated people in lockdown from Monday amid record infection levels and growing pressure on hospitals.

So that's the second European country doing some sort of lock down in theast few days. If this happens like the other ones they'll be talking about a lockdown in the UK in a couple of weeks
Wow. Gosh I guess then seperation will show if it still spreads if both are seperated.
So as Im double boosted does that Im mean not fully vaccinated?
Am I classed as unvaccinated then?

www.Healthimpactnews.com and The Expose both have so many stories that the mainstream arent printing.
It does seem to suggest that covid is not the only prpblem but the vaccines have caused serious injuries and deaths.
No wonder the fears.

Its about time we left it down to choice as its not fair to penalise the unvaccinated.
Its like living in a dictatorship😟

I wish I wasnt vaccinated now as its like a constant need to invent a new one and theres no long term data and now these are not enough.
So now I think why bother with the Booster then?
I couldnt work or travel So just got them to be free😤.
However I dont even think now I can travel until I have a booster🤔 Im 37 so dont think Im even called up yet.

Im praying that Boris changes his mind and says people need to have 3 jabs to get into the UK so i dont have to see my SIL next year :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
0C68F02F-B681-44EA-9472-29F0ED54F10F.jpeg
Wow. Gosh I guess then seperation will show if it still spreads if both are seperated.

www.Healthimpactnews.com and The Expose both have so many stories that the mainstream arent printing.
It does seem to suggest that covid is not the only prpblem but the vaccines have caused serious injuries and deaths.
No wonder the fears.

Its about time we left it down to choice as its not fair to penalise the unvaccinated.

I wish I wasnt vaccinated now as its like a constant need to invent a new one and theres no long term data and now these are not enough.
However I dont even think now I can travel until I have a booster🤔 Im 37 so dont think Im even called up yet.
You’re still classed as vaccinated after 2 jabs “for now “ .

I work for the Government. It had all been arranged nationwide for a partial return to office from next week. 1 day per week for full time workers. Its been postponed at the last minute.

I wonder if this is a heads up to what the official instruction will be soon?
Me too and we’ve been told we’re never going back to the office and today a huge Christmas party was booked in London 😂

I'm struggling, I tested positive yesterday, followed the rules, with lateral flow and PCR. I honestly thought I had a bad cold, but this is something else. I'm double jabbed, but I'm so poorly. Makes me wonder what I'd be like without the vaccinations.. I'd definitely be in ICU! The fever is the worst thing I've ever experienced, nothing is bringing the temp down!!

My kids tested positive, my husband negative.. but it's only a matter of time until he gets positive, we were BAU because we thought it was a cold!

Anybody who has had it, how long did your fever last, I keep waking up thinking I'm going to die! Oh also, worst part about it I can't really rest as I'm looking after my kids whilst my husband WFH. He's probably seen as selfish, but we can't change it 😭
My temp was 41 the first night, dropped to 40 for 3 days, then 38 for about 5 days then spiked to 42 again before dropping slowly over a period of 2 weeks. I had nearly 8 weeks off work in total and went back on reduced days.

No wonder the fears.

Austria is now locking down the entire country including the vaccinated because of the surge of covid cases. Bit of a shame as they keep saying the vaccines prevent lockdowns and that's why it was important everyone had it. They can't blame 10% of the population who havent had it for locking down.

But according to Boris, double vaccinated are no longer fully vaccinated till at least the third vaccine is taken, possibly more.

So in theory, everyone should be treated the same as the boosters are only just opening up for the over 40's, which is odd as they didnt appear to have enough for the over 50's.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Me too and we’ve been told we’re never going back to the office and today a huge Christmas party was booked in London 😂
Maybe depends on dept. The plan has always been for us to go back but its been postponed now. The intranet page actually had a huge article yesterday about the push for us to go back. Looks like that backfired.

Maybe depends on dept. The plan has always been for us to go back but its been postponed now. The intranet page actually had a huge article yesterday about the push for us to go back. Looks like that backfired.
I work for the Property part of Cabinet Office and we've had no directive not to go in. In fact I have a meeting one day in one office and working in another this week. Definitely must depend on Dept 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I work for the Property part of Cabinet Office and we've had no directive not to go in. In fact I have a meeting one day in one office and working in another this week. Definitely must depend on Dept 🤷‍♀️
We were in office full time until February of this year and then home full time.

I was actually quite looking forward to going back at least a few days a month. Almost everyone I know within HMRC/DWP/CMG are all home or hybrid unless they have a want to be in the office.

So many sad stories of people with regrets :(
If only you could actually see those who got the vaccine who now regret it. I find it bizarre how you can still only see this one side.

I posted a dr saying it's the vaccinated filling hospitals, not an anonymous someone in the media like your article. "Crickets"

• Haha
Reactions: 10

“Mask-wearing is the single most effective public health measure at tackling Covid, reducing incidence by 53%, the first global study of its kind shows.”
How long the Guardian been such a laughable rag?

Are they so keen to push headlines to the COVID bedwetters that they have to actually lie about what scientific reviews say?

Reactions: 2
With Covid leading the news and showing mayhem all over Europe again I get the feeling they're softening us up for restrictions. It seems the be the way it has played out the last few times.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I am so petrified of catching Covid and it wrecking Xmas. I’ll be fuming if I have to self isolate over Christmas

Reactions: 4
I am so petrified of catching Covid and it wrecking Xmas. I’ll be fuming if I have to self isolate over Christmas
Same. I know it’s inevitable it could happen sometime but the inconvenience over Christmas, please no!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.