Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, had inside knowledge on how the whole of India was because of her husband. Never masked or sanitised since moving back, also managed to get into all the big sporting events with no proof of a negative result.... 🤔🤥
Yes that’s the one! Not quite sure where they’ve gone.

Reactions: 3
Maybe they can't understand what' I don't want one ' means in Geordie 😂

How do they test for flu 🤧 View attachment 702436

It's another way to keep us at home. Got a sniffle? Blowing your nose? Sneezing? Take a test, get it confirmed you've 'flu' and then stay at home a week like with covid. It would be cheaper for them to roll out the flu jab to the whole country open to anyone who wants one. At least we know it's got long term safety data from being around decades.

Reactions: 1

It's another way to keep us at home. Got a sniffle? Blowing your nose? Sneezing? Take a test, get it confirmed you've 'flu' and then stay at home a week like with covid. It would be cheaper for them to roll out the flu jab to the whole country open to anyone who wants one. At least we know it's got long term safety data from being around decades.
I'll not be testing for it anyway... I see Raabs excused himself from isolating even though he's returned from a Amber list country .

Jeez they’re even trying to entice people to watch Newcastle by offering them a vaccine 😜
Shows what they think of the geordies!

How do you know it’s cheaper to vaccinate than do tests? I would have thought it was much more expensive to procure a drug and pay the salary of the vaccinators than it would be to create at home test kits?

I think the whole idea of flu testing is nonsense though. We’ve been perfectly capable of identifying a flu and staying at home anyway (because when you truly have flu you cannot get out of bed if you wanted to!)

Yes that’s the one! Not quite sure where they’ve gone.
Makes me wonder if the whole family came down with covid-19 after the trips to Wembley, Wimbledon, anti-lockdown protests, anti-mask protests, sports days, everything! Hope they're well, and it wasn't all just BS. 💩🙉

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I tested positive for Covid a couple of weeks ago (unvaccinated) I’m in my 30s bit overweight but nothing crazy! Was the worst illness of my life and at times I thought I was going to die but I didn’t even go into hospital and now I’m fine. It’s so bloody weird

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, had inside knowledge on how the whole of India was because of her husband. Never masked or sanitised since moving back, also managed to get into all the big sporting events with no proof of a negative result.... 🤔🤥
Plenty of people here have also said they got into events without having to show their tests results. The poster went to Wimbledon twice not every sporting event, and she also went to the protests as did 100s of 1000s of other people
She lived in a small village, as do I, and I have found the same. I've said many times if I didn't know there was a virus then I would not know there was anything wrong if I just stayed in my village, no one in my village wears masks at least not in the village
She and the children moved back when it got bad in India but her husband stayed, the media were still reporting things were dreadful over there when things had actually calmed down. Other people were posting videos from India showing people just going about their day without the sensationalism of media reporting.

Remember China and people keeling over and dying in the street? that's media for you,. It didn't happen Same with India many of the photos and videos were from a gas leak a few years before.

Maybe they can't understand what' I don't want one ' means in Geordie 😂

How do they test for flu 🤧 View attachment 702436

OT for a moment. My sister's stepson took that photo of the wedding :D

back on topic. How do they test for the varients? The tests are not that reliable so wondering how they know what variant people have :/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Plenty of people here have also said they got into events without having to show their tests results. The poster went to Wimbledon twice not every sporting event, and she also went to the protests as did 100s of 1000s of other people
She lived in a small village, as do I, and I have found the same. I've said many times if I didn't know there was a virus then I would not know there was anything wrong if I just stayed in my village, no one in my village wears masks at least not in the village
She and the children moved back when it got bad in India but her husband stayed, the media were still reporting things were dreadful over there when things had actually calmed down. Other people were posting videos from India showing people just going about their day without the sensationalism of media reporting.

Remember China and people keeling over and dying in the street? that's media for you,. It didn't happen Same with India many of the photos and videos were from a gas leak a few years before.

OT for a moment. My sister's stepson took that photo of the wedding :D

back on topic. How do they test for the varients? The tests are not that reliable so wondering how they know what variant people have :/
Or it was all a lie for an online anonymous forum, shock horror.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
My sister went to Wimbledon there is no way you could have got in without proving you had taken a covid test

Shows what they think of the geordies!

How do you know it’s cheaper to vaccinate than do tests? I would have thought it was much more expensive to procure a drug and pay the salary of the vaccinators than it would be to create at home test kits?

I think the whole idea of flu testing is nonsense though. We’ve been perfectly capable of identifying a flu and staying at home anyway (because when you truly have flu you cannot get out of bed if you wanted to!)
Not true.

I think I’ll go with the first hand experience of my sister rather than the papers
Good thinking. Who on earth would trust any newspaper to be giving us the truth

You've said yourself that the media can't be trusted.
Exactly, Now when the people in this conversation post yet another MSM fact, I can now point them to these posts. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly, Now when the people in this conversation post yet another MSM fact, I can now point them to these posts. :D
Some journalism is very good and does a good job of explaining concepts that can be tricky to understand. Other journalism is sensationalist trash.

Some journalism is very good and does a good job of explaining concepts that can be tricky to understand. Other journalism is sensationalist trash.
Yes, the photos and footage from China and India as two good examples shown on and in all MS newspapers and TV news.

I now follow a few journalists who have left MSM because of the propaganda

Yes, the photos and footage from China and India as two good examples shown on and in all MS newspapers and TV news.

I now follow a few journalists who have left MSM because of the propaganda
Would you be able to share a few examples? I've seen you refer to these images quite a few times but I'm not sure if I've actually seem them (or if I have I don't remember). I agree it's not unheard of for images to be used inappropriately or taken out of context (by both mainstream and nonmainstream media).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.