Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are they defining as moderate?

My son and his girlfriend (both 21) were both called with the 16 - 65 and at risk.
He does use a steroid pump when required (seasonally) and she only uses the normal blue inhaler. Neither have ever needed hospital treatment, although when my son was a toddler we did have to use his pump and spacer as a nebuliser, but that was only once, and around 17yrs ago.
He didn't leap to having it done and when the Dr's chased him, they made it very clear to him that he needed to get his jab because he was asthmatic
Was any hospitalisation, and certain medicines and/or repeated use of steroid tablets (not inhalers) within a 3 month period.

Entire role out was a mess with some GPs ignoring JCVI and offering all asthmatics on the flu list whilst others not. I’m on more medication than your son and my GP refused to prioritise me because I didn’t meet the criteria.

Being said that “everyone on the flu list” will get a covid vaccine booster now instead

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Was any hospitalisation, and certain medicines and/or repeated use of steroid tablets (not inhalers) within a 3 month period.

Entire role out was a mess with some GPs ignoring JCVI and offering all asthmatics on the flu list whilst others not. I’m on more medication than your son and my GP refused to prioritise me because I didn’t meet the criteria.

Being said that “everyone on the flu list” will get a covid vaccine booster now instead
Thats mad, what a huge mix up from the NHS!

He hasn't had steroid tablets since it was a toddler, and his gf has never had any steroid at all.

One of my family members has a chronic lung condition and even she had to wait until her age group was called. Even a common cold nearly kills her, so she wasn't best pleased when she found out my son was called a few weeks before her, even though they were in the same cohort group.
Our area sailed through the rollout so quickly though, so I don't know if that's what made any difference

Reactions: 2
F9998124-D893-4DA7-8C59-BD1AC56C83A9.jpeg

What is with all the Twitter comments like this? They’re usually posted several times from different accounts. Who is actually behind them? What’s the point? Is it just people trolling?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
View attachment 698102
What is with all the Twitter comments like this? They’re usually posted several times from different accounts. Who is actually behind them? What’s the point? Is it just people trolling?
Check out Zero Covid Zoe on twitter, I’m convinced she’s got massive mental health issues and is going to have some sort of breakdown. She wants people imprisoned in their houses and all sorts til next year. She’d be happy in China, frankly.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 698102
I can't remember what they're called but they're a thing that's talked about on the conspiracy theories thread. Think it's a shill amount?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 698102
This happens all the time!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Check out Zero Covid Zoe on twitter, I’m convinced she’s got massive mental health issues and is going to have some sort of breakdown. She wants people imprisoned in their houses and all sorts til next year. She’d be happy in China, frankly.
Or Australia. I see their on their 6th lockdown because of a handful of cases in a 7 million population

Looking at her tweets it seems she's just talking to herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This person is not mentally well!

More pressure on those not vaccinated. Chances are you may never go abroad again if you don't have your two jabs. Countries simply won't risk you bringing something in to the country.

That means people will have to be jabbed forever more then as they wane after 6 months .

Would UK teachers be happy with this

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
A simple question and blocked. 😆

No wonder they get along with Lydiot so well. Birds of a feather...

Yep, if someone can share a link to that Arabella London vlog unboxing that Lydiot posted, I'm definitely ready to report them.

View attachment 698073

I am not anti-vaxx, but I am pro common sense.

For some, the vaxx definitely makes sense, others not so much (i.e., if you've had it and therefore have covid antibodies, pre-existing, a certain # of comorbidities, auto-immune disorders, prepped immune system, age, etc.). This is all based on global data coming out of Israel, UK, and the US.

And that's interesting you mentioned your period and the vaccine. There's a growing body of data that suggests it does impact women differently than men, especially in that area.

In a similar vein, it's so interesting how people forget that Thalidomide was a widely used drug in the late 1950s and early 1960s for the treatment of nausea in pregnant women. It then became apparent in the 1960s that thalidomide treatment resulted in severe birth defects in thousands of children. We'll see a lot more of this data in the months and years to come re: experimental messenger RNA vaccines.

It's called collateral damage and all of the vaccine makers and health administrators know this. Hence why you can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either. Par for the course, amid a pandemic, economic concerns, and a very steep learning curve.

Thanks for sharing this @Gemma_NYC
I haven't had the Covid vaxx yet as I just feel so uncomfortable with the idea that no woman has yet had the vaxx, been through IVF and then had a live birth. I have been trying to fall pregnant coming on 5 years and have done 3 rounds of ICSI and I am frightened that the vaccine could have very detrimental effects on embryos and falling pregnant.
I have been feeling very conflicted of late though with the worsening Delta variant in Australia.
I am an RN and my husband is a doctor and we both are holding off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

More pressure on those not vaccinated. Chances are you may never go abroad again if you don't have your two jabs. Countries simply won't risk you bringing something in to the country.
It should be a right for those who do not want to be vaccinated to have their choices respected. International travel however is not a right, if the choices you have made deny it, so be it.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
my best friend just turned 23 a couple days ago, her brother tested positive the day before her bday and she’s been in bed all day unwell for a day now and she’s not vaccinated I can’t help but worry 😢

• Sad
Hi i do not read/watch/buy Main Stream media but i read this on the bus (Metro newspaper which is free) and thought it was sad ( i am double jabbed). We got rid of Polio and other diseases thanks to vaccine. I understand (but dont believe in) peoples rights to conspiracies (evil men from Mars taking over the Earth etc) but this is the end result of not taking vaccines.

OK, your opinion, I'm not going to argue, but can you please explain why so many doubles jabbed are in hospitals?

my best friend just turned 23 a couple days ago, her brother tested positive the day before her bday and she’s been in bed all day unwell for a day now and she’s not vaccinated I can’t help but worry 😢
So to hear about your friend, I am older then your friend, unvaccinated and just recovering from covid with no complication. Hopefully you can find some comfort in that.
I wonder how many unvaccinated do make fully recoveries, because it’s never talked about. We only hear if the ones that die, and yes it puts the fear in all of us, myself included.

Reactions: 7
It should be a right for those who do not want to be vaccinated to have their choices respected. International travel however is not a right, if the choices you have made deny it, so be it.
I just don't get this, me being vaccinated does not protect anyone, not even me from covid. Anyone who tries to justify what is going on is either stupid, brainwashed or just pissed off they got vaccinated and others didn't.

It does not make any sense so stop trying to make it make sense.

Double vaccinated will no longer have to isolate etc when travelling. covid will still spread and the unvaccinated will get the blame. How can people not see what is right under their noses.

The emperor is stark bollock naked, open your eyes and look

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.