Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unvaccinated kids in Israel have restricted access to public venues unless they have a test

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How are you meant to prove you’ve been double vaccinated?

It’s my birthday this week and I’m nervous, everyone that’s coming has been double vaccinated bar one. They are all testing before they come as I’m vulnerable but still. It’s the first time I’ve had people over properly (no distancing) in a year and a half.

How’s you and the little one? Do you live in Devon?
Yea we live in Devon. My eldest stayed asymptomatic and youngest had a fever, headache and eye pain, she felt better after 3 days. I'm feeling better than I was on Monday. How are you all doing?

Hi i do not read/watch/buy Main Stream media but i read this on the bus (Metro newspaper which is free) and thought it was sad ( i am double jabbed). We got rid of Polio and other diseases thanks to vaccine. I understand (but dont believe in) peoples rights to conspiracies (evil men from Mars taking over the Earth etc) but this is the end result of not taking vaccines.

Reactions: 5

It’s my birthday this week and I’m nervous, everyone that’s coming has been double vaccinated bar one. They are all testing before they come as I’m vulnerable but still. It’s the first time I’ve had people over properly (no distancing) in a year and a half.
The NHS app can prove it.

Record peak infections, eleven and a half thousand in hospital and mid 80s percentage for capacity used which is expected to run out of space in the next week.

It's serious in Florida and shows again it's not a seasonal cold weather virus for those who just presume later this year we will be ravaged by covid again. Good news the vaccines work with less than 3% being those at highest risk.
For the love of god why do I need to keep repeating myself, people in Florida spend a lot of time indoors in the Summer due to the heat and humidity, Covid is an indoor illness, there is a far higher chance of being infected by someone carrying covid if you spend time with them indoors than there is if you spend time with them outside. This has been known for over a year now. It's 95 degrees and 98% humidity in Florida in June/July/August, barely anyone that lives there is hanging about outside right now unless they are young.

Reactions: 7
Can you not just show your blue card? I've not been out so I don't know if showing the app is a thing

(Side note; this is my opinion alone, I am NOT bleeping ANTI VAX.)
(Side note 2; the JVC 2/3 weeks ago were against 16/17 getting the jab)

Kids can now get the vaccine, yes I’m calling them kids. Kids. 16/17.
and are actively being pushed to get the vaccine,

regardless of parents views or consent. could be extended to kids over 12 very soon.
bleeping babies

meanwhile
quickly look over there 😳 OVER THERE 😳
another dead bloke who’s come to visit us via a spirit guide named Sam....
why are you back random dead bloke called John, John Deer.😬
you died somewhere in the last 4 to 83 days and you had the covid number 19 on your death certificate?????
and what was that John......YOU WISH YOU’D HAD THE VACCINE BUT YOU WERE ONE OF THOSE SELFISH GOBSHITES CLOGGING UP THE NHS SYSTEM WHO TURNED IT DOWN!!!!!!

thanks for that John. Over to sandra with the weather, Sandra have you got the vaccine, if not go sit in the green room I’ll look out the window you waste of oxygen. 😐
I have a 16 year old . They said they would get the vaccine and I allow them to make their own decision. They can access the same information about it that an adult can, and are also old enough to do think like be prescribed contraception without my consent.

Can you not just show your blue card? I've not been out so I don't know if showing the app is a thing

I have a 16 year old . They said they would get the vaccine and I allow them to make their own decision. They can access the same information about it that an adult can, and are also old enough to do think like be prescribed contraception without my consent.
Anywhere ive been either wanted the QR code/vaccine passport which you get via the app or so proof of a negative lateral flow via the app or a text message. Strangely most places prefer lateral flow result, I even had my vaccine passport turned away as I didn’t have a neg LFT. Don’t see why they are pushing these passports but preferring to continue using LFTs everywhere 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think this story about "fit healthy man" dying of covid is disingenuous?

Terrible for his family and my heart goes out to them. But lots of "fit" bodybuilders have died of covid and often their inside aren't in that good of a shape with all the substances they've taken. (Like Sean Pratt). You can see in the hospital photo he's had cosmetic surgery around his nipples - often bodybuilders have this due to steroid abuse. I think it's a stupid scare storie cause just because someone is muscular does not mean they are the pinical of health!

Unfortunately, just based on the law of averages, seemingly healthy people will die. There's no knowing what the virus will do to an individual specifically, just more what the trend is per age group.
I wish people and the media would stop scaremongering. Yes it isn't a nice virus and people should still be aware of what they're doing to protect the vulnerable but at the end of the day, the vaccine is an individuals choice just like wearing a mask is.
I've had it but I wouldn't judge someone who decided not to. The media have been so bad for whipping up fear throughout this whole pandemic!

I can’t sleep

My best friend is 29, double vaccinated in December, caught covid on Friday

She’s been admitted to hospital and I’m just thinking of the worst
Thinking of you and your friend. I hope she's OK 🤞
And look after yourself as well as much as you can ❤

Yea we live in Devon. My eldest stayed asymptomatic and youngest had a fever, headache and eye pain, she felt better after 3 days. I'm feeling better than I was on Monday. How are you all doing?
Glad you are doing alright and little one is ok again. Fatigued and headachy. But much better then I was. It’s strange virus. I can’t help but wonder why I wasn’t hard hit yet that 42 year old died. There seems to be no real reason why some of us might die and others won’t.
Maybe we have the Devon variant?
I can’t sleep

So sorry to hear about your friend, Wishing her a speedy recovery.

I know I’m always saying about the US and how they love a vaccine mandate, especially Biden

For the love of god why do I need to keep repeating myself, people in Florida spend a lot of time indoors in the Summer due to the heat and humidity, Covid is an indoor illness, there is a far higher chance of being infected by someone carrying covid if you spend time with them indoors than there is if you spend time with them outside. This has been known for over a year now. It's 95 degrees and 98% humidity in Florida in June/July/August, barely anyone that lives there is hanging about outside right now unless they are young.
It said the old people are the least affected ? so that would suggest younger people who would be outdoors ,unless it's the change in the virus and not all down to vaccines as it's a state with poor uptake .

LA set for vaccine passports too

Last edited:
Watch you don't fall from that high horse you're on as I wouldn't want an accident. I don't think I have ever seen your username so dunno where you keep apparently repeating this and even if all the locals spend three months of the year not leaving home I am sure their properties are well ventilated with air conditioning.

I can’t sleep

I’m so sorry, I hope your friend is ok.

My friend has just tested positive, in her early 30s. Been very very careful and was just due to have her 2nd jab. She’s at home, but very poorly.

The 42 year old who died in the news, it was mentioned several times that he had no underlying conditions. Ive just seen the same article and it does note that his sister had said he had Asthma. Still shocking and tragic but maybe slightly misleading saying he had no underlying health conditions. No matter how well managed someone’s Asthma is, it does put their lungs at greater risk.

Reactions: 14
The 42 year old who died in the news, it was mentioned several times that he had no underlying conditions. Ive just seen the same article and it does note that his sister had said he had Asthma. Still shocking and tragic but maybe slightly misleading saying he had no underlying health conditions. No matter how well managed someone’s Asthma is, it does put their lungs at greater risk.
Not according to the JCVI mild and moderate asthmatics were taken off the vulnerable list and weren’t prioritised for a vaccine.

Not according to the JCVI mild and moderate asthmatics were taken off the vulnerable list and weren’t prioritised for a vaccine.
What are they defining as moderate?

My son and his girlfriend (both 21) were both called with the 16 - 65 and at risk.
He does use a steroid pump when required (seasonally) and she only uses the normal blue inhaler. Neither have ever needed hospital treatment, although when my son was a toddler we did have to use his pump and spacer as a nebuliser, but that was only once, and around 17yrs ago.
He didn't leap to having it done and when the Dr's chased him, they made it very clear to him that he needed to get his jab because he was asthmatic

Here, you get a form saying you are. And you can also log in to your health records online to see it. Are you in the UK?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.