Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last nights was so boring.Eileen V Gail was not as funny as it used to be and as for Dev his daughter and girlfriend can we please build to something more interesting than them just watching a film the episode did truly drag
I just cringe when Dev is on. How he has lasted so long is beyond me!

Reactions: 8
I just cringe when Dev is on. How he has lasted so long is beyond me!
I wished they would make up their mind with him.Is he a funny character or a serious business man?Or just a bit dull sometimes😂

Reactions: 6
Eileen is pissing me right off. What age is she meant to be? Acting like a 10 year old. It’s not amusing at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I tell you who I would like to see hit by the next derailed tram is that bloody Daisy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Gary is in Normal clothes as he is only on remand and not been convicted? I was upset when John Stape was killed off. It made Fizz such a more interesting character. It would be good for him to come back and try to get to his daughter! When I was a teenager I had a crush on Mike Baldwin! I think it was because people said I looked like Deirdre Barlow!! Them were the days!

Reactions: 4
I actually quite like Gary but know his days are numbered as Corrie never keep a male baddie in the show for long they always end up getting their comeuppance which I hate.
Richard Hillman,John Stape,Pat Phelan,Charlie Stubbs,Callum.Can probably add Rays name to the list
I know you said male baddie but they’ve kept Tracy. She killed Charlie Stubbs in cold blood and was also responsible for Yasmeen’s sons death.

Agree about Eileen. She’s another ruined character. When she first appeared she was funny and feisty. Now she’s miserable and mean

Reactions: 5
I know you said male baddie but they’ve kept Tracy. She killed Charlie Stubbs in cold blood and was also responsible for Yasmeen’s sons death.

Agree about Eileen. She’s another ruined character. When she first appeared she was funny and feisty. Now she’s miserable and mean
I think the reason Tracy is still there is because she has so many links to the street being a Barlow whereas all the others you mentioned were only tied through marriage they didn’t have all the family backstory Tracy does? Mind you it is a load of tit she got released from prison lol. I’m not sure what they will do with Gary tbh

Reactions: 2
I actually quite like Gary but know his days are numbered as Corrie never keep a male baddie in the show for long they always end up getting their comeuppance which I hate.
Richard Hillman,John Stape,Pat Phelan,Charlie Stubbs,Callum.Can probably add Rays name to the list
And Geoff

Reactions: 1
Another old Corrie actor died. Frank Mills who played Billy Williams, Betty's husband. Hair on the back of the neck moment as his character just died last week in the old episodes currently being shown on ITV3. RIP.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the reason Tracy is still there is because she has so many links to the street being a Barlow whereas all the others you mentioned were only tied through marriage they didn’t have all the family backstory Tracy does? Mind you it is a load of tit she got released from prison lol. I’m not sure what they will do with Gary tbh
I absolutely love Tracy. She'll never be like her Gran but she's good with the sarcastic one liners

Reactions: 5
I know that Tracy has strong links to the street but I still think the main reason for her to be in and out of prison was because she was a female baddie.Plus I’m sure I’ve read it somewhere that Corrie will always let the men get their comeuppance it started with Alan Bradley if I can remember rightly

I don’t understand how Geoff owns some of Yasmine’s house.I’m pretty sure her and the husband owned it before.Even the business I thought the brother whatever his name was owned most of it with the sister and Yas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Simon shouting at Leanne that some days she doesn't get up off the sofa. Is that not normal then? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know that Tracy has strong links to the street but I still think the main reason for her to be in and out of prison was because she was a female baddie.Plus I’m sure I’ve read it somewhere that Corrie will always let the men get their comeuppance it started with Alan Bradley if I can remember rightly

I don’t understand how Geoff owns some of Yasmine’s house.I’m pretty sure her and the husband owned it before.Even the business I thought the brother whatever his name was owned most of it with the sister and Yas.
im finding the whole Yasmine storyline quite tedious now especially Alia exploding at everything and everyone.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.