Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Yasmeen's aftermath tbh, trauma after abuse is very real.

Leanne is just a nasty piece of work though, always being vile to those around her. Can't stand her.

I don't mind Yasmeen so much but I think they did a lot of damage to Leanne's character during the Oliver storyline. I get she was angry and frustrated etc etc but she was just vile to everyone around her and this constant thing of telling Toyah she can't have kids so she wouldn't understand is just cruel. I'm surprised Jane Danson hasn't questioned that with the writers/producer.

Oh man! How did i miss that!
He looks a bit different when he's not wearing gold short shorts 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like Yasmeen's aftermath tbh, trauma after abuse is very real.

Leanne is just a nasty piece of work though, always being vile to those around her. Can't stand her.
Of course trauma is real, I think If it was in the hands of a better actress and writers it could be such a powerful storyline. I have seen more realistic portrayals of the aftermath of abuse in Hollyoaks and that is really saying something!!

Agree about Leanne. How many times are we going to see her take the same cheap shot at Toyah about not having children?

Really pleased I’ve found this thread as everyone I know has given up on Corrie but I just can’t bring myself to!

Reactions: 7
I only started re watching Corrie when the Geoff stuff started and I've never!! Noticed that community centre before 😂 so bored of the Yasmeen storyline. I don't like how they killed Geoff he should have got his comeuppance and I don't think Yasmeen is a good actress 🤭 Alya is a Saint for putting up with her!! And why does she always have a go at poor Tim. And why did Elaine go to the hospital, what the hell has it got to do with her!!

Also Elaine must have had a personality transplant because she was a nervous wreck when she first came into it! And how old is Sally? Her and Elaine look the same age!

I think Ryan is gonna cheat on Alya with Daisy too

Daisy is so annoying. She's so pretty but sooooo dull and annoying. She has some sort of motive

Johnny storyline - boring

Simon drug storyline - boring. As if that Jacob would come into Leannes flat and start talking to her like that!! I'd ring his neck

Can't take to Sam 🤯

Peter and Carla - boring

What is up with Nina 🤣 she was proper in to Asha at first drawing her pictures like she was Jack from the Titanic now she cannot be bothered. Asha is obsessed with her!! I thought it could be Nina doesnt like Dev but think its more than that

Cant even think of what else is going on it's so dull but im clearly still very invested 😂

Reactions: 12
I quite like Ryan these days, he did have a bit of a flirty moment with Daisy didn’t he?

I actually thought Alya was going to get it on with Imran. She’s beautiful but does my head in. She’s a bit of a dick to everyone! How pointless was the fostering storyline? Seems to have gone nowhere and him and Toyah don’t work as a couple.

Reactions: 4
I quite like Ryan these days, he did have a bit of a flirty moment with Daisy didn’t he?
Yeah he called her gorgeous! Me and my bf looked at each other and were like 'their gonna shag' but tbf if a bloke & woman talk to each other in any soap we think their gonna bang 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't decide if Elaine is shifty or just played by a crap actress.
If one of my sons friends came in talking to me in my home like that little scrote did he'd be leaving involuntary.
The one thing I always liked about Corrie was one of the storylines was always funny and added a relief from the more serious storylines. Theres noneof that now, they are all crap.

Reactions: 8

I actually thought Alya was going to get it on with Imran. She’s beautiful but does my head in. She’s a bit of a dick to everyone! How pointless was the fostering storyline? Seems to have gone nowhere and him and Toyah don’t work as a couple.
Agree about Ryan, he was a right little twit when he came into it but now he’s alright maybe just grown up

Reactions: 1

They would have very beautiful babies. :)

I think Alya and Imran are better suited. I don't like Imran with Toyah. I like both characters, just not together. I also like Ryan very much these days but he needs something more to do than follow Alya and Yasmeen round. I like him when he's in the pub.

Reactions: 5
I absolutely hate Daisy she adds nothing just having pretty hair and flirting with Ryan and David is not enough to keep her in the show.

I thought Tim’s mum had another chid after him?If so bring him in as he might be more interesting than the characters left.Looking forward to Will Mellors arrival.

Reactions: 1
Mollie Gallagher who plays Nina isn't related to Liam Gallagher, but Liam does have a daughter called Molly :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am not sure where they’re going with Asha and Nina. I quite like Nina as a character though so far.

Agree that in general Corrie is a bit crap at the moment.

Reactions: 2
I can't decide if Elaine is shifty or just played by a crap actress.
If one of my sons friends came in talking to me in my home like that little scrote did he'd be leaving involuntary.
The one thing I always liked about Corrie was one of the storylines was always funny and added a relief from the more serious storylines. Theres noneof that now, they are all crap.
I think it's just awful bloody writing! She irritates me no end. She was apparently so traumatised by seeing Geoff again she sectioned herself, but, now she seems so happy and keeps telling stories about her life that aren't matching up. She makes me eyes roll so hard, the stupid lines she comes out with! I did like her scene with the dogs and Evelyn though.

Reactions: 5
I think it's just awful bloody writing! She irritates me no end. She was apparently so traumatised by seeing Geoff again she sectioned herself, but, now she seems so happy and keeps telling stories about her life that aren't matching up. She makes me eyes roll so hard, the stupid lines she comes out with! I did like her scene with the dogs and Evelyn though.
She is played by Paula Wilcox who I have always thought was a very good actress but this role in Corrie is not doing her any favours.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.