Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shelley King (Yasmin) said today that the story is going to continue as they want to show the aftermath of such trials and how people cope with it.

Reactions: 4
Shelley King (Yasmin) said today that the story is going to continue as they want to show the aftermath of such trials and how people cope with it.
Yeah I get that I just mean if they drag it out again even more of Yasmeen taking Geoff to court and then all in between waiting to go to court again then court again it'll drag even more

Reactions: 2
Wonder if she will need to go into a safe house. But the logical thing to do is to get him out of the house and take out an injunction.

Last edited:
Why do they always write court scenes with the barristers shouting like banshees? Sorry, so does not happen like that. 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do they always write court scenes with the barristers shouting like banshees? Sorry, so does not happen like that. 🙄😆
And Geoff wouldn’t have been able to spout all that bullshit, he would have been silenced without a doubt, great acting by him I have to admit, and Yas too.

And Geoff wouldn’t have been able to spout all that bullshit, he would have been silenced without a doubt, great acting by him I have to admit, and Yas too.
All adds to the drama though doesn't it - we love it. As an ex police woman I know it does not happen but it is Corrie not real life. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
All adds to the drama though doesn't it - we love it. As an ex police woman I know it does not happen but it is Corrie not real life. :ROFLMAO:
Yes it does but I guess I’m a bit cynical ha ha, they’re supposed to be portraying real life and get it soo wrong!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes it does but I guess I’m a bit cynical ha ha, they’re supposed to be portraying real life and get it soo wrong!!
Real Life - when Craig is the only copper that ever goes to any incident on Corrie - does he work from home :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she was not guilty and him acting as if everything was ok after like they would be going home is true narcissist manipulative behaviour. A lot of women would fall for it sadly. The have you believing it’s you

Reactions: 10
Tonight’s episode featuring the save the street nonsense was just bad.. abi really annoys the tit out of me

Reactions: 6
Tonight's Corrie was awful - I could not watch it after the horrid clown things fell out of the cupboard and all awful "head" noises, it was like a horror film. My hubby told me it was ok to come out of the kitchen for the last bit when they were on the roof. No wonder the actor who plays Geoff has been for counselling throughout the whole story, think he would need it.

On a lighter side noticed Craig was first there as he must still be working from home. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Don’t tell me he’s still alive!! 👀
I don't want to think so either so maybe she will have trouble moving on with her life now as she did not save him. Yes it is only a soap but thought their part of the episode tonight was quite disturbing.

Reactions: 1
That episode was CRAP!

It felt like I was watching Scary Movie!! When that bloody doll appeared my fella grabbed my knee and shouted BOO and I tit myself 🤣

Why is Craig the only bizzie in Wetherfield

Abi is still getting on my wick. Pure smackhead vibes when she was jumping up and down next to that tent

Why did Alya leave Yasmeen in the flat right after they spotted Geoff outside it 🤣

When Alya appeared on the roof me and my fella both went 'where the duck did she come from?'

That kid of Nicks does my NUT in. He's annoyed me more than Geoff ever has

Speaking of Geoff, hope he is dead. Glad to see the back of his bloody chest that's always on show 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That episode was CRAP!

It felt like I was watching Scary Movie!! When that bloody doll appeared my fella grabbed my knee and shouted BOO and I tit myself 🤣

Abi is still getting on my wick. Pure smackhead vibes when she was jumping up and down next to that tent

Why did Alya leave Yasmeen in the flat right after they spotted Geoff outside it 🤣

When Alya appeared on the roof me and my fella both went 'where the duck did she come from?'

Speaking of Geoff, hope he is dead. Glad to see the back of his bloody chest that's always on show 🤢

The only thing I disagree with you about is Nicks son - I think he is a brilliant little actor and hope he is featured more in Corrie but gets some better lines.

Craig has to work from home so he has time to turn all the lights and plugs off 10 times, check the beans in the cupboard are all straight and do all his other stuff or have Corrie forgotten he is OCD.

Reactions: 2
That episode was CRAP!

I tit myself when Yas lifted the blind, even though I knew it was him!! 🤣
That bloody Ray makes me squirm, and his voice goes right through me 🙉 it looks like he’s going to have his way with Fay again, I hope the only cop in the village catches him in the act.
And yes I agree the kid is annoying, looks like we’re gona see a lot of of Harry Potter and his jotter!! 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
bleeping tit a brick when the blind went up at the door - even though I literally said moments before to my OH “I bet that creep Geoff is behind it.” 😂

I was hoping Emily Bronte was going to fly up onto the roof and knock him off in sweet revenge for cooking her sister Charlotte.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping tit a brick when the blind went up at the door - even though I literally said moments before to my OH “I bet that creep Geoff is behind it.” 😂

I was hoping Emily Bronte was going to fly up onto the roof and knock him off in sweet revenge for cooking her sister Charlotte.
And then peck his eyes out!! 🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.