Coronation Street #6 Max took a tumble, Beth had a grumble, Tim's no longer humble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don't mind PC Craigy and think he should have shopped Emma and Faye in!

He could have stayed a copper and then face an OCD crisis due to guilt. Bonus; Faye gone, Emma gets a rest break.

Reactions: 8
What weird game is Lydia playing? I don’t understand this story line at all

Reactions: 8
I can't believe Amy is 18. I remember when she was born. We'll be seeing her in The Rovers soon which will be weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought the final scene was going to cut to whoever is harassing Adam....

Wonder who Amy's secret bf is too. Hope it's not Jacob

Really enjoyed tonights episodes for the first time in a while it felt like a pleasure to watch Corrie and not a chore

Reactions: 1
I can't believe Amy is 18. I remember when she was born. We'll be seeing her in The Rovers soon which will be weird.
Amy telling on Sexy Specs about all of Tracey's love lives was hilarious.

I really enjoy their scenes, they've got a great rapport together.

Reactions: 7
I think the actress who plays Emma has made the right decision to call it a day.
She started off OK but they’ve turned her into a right divvy, have they forgotten who her mum is 😂
And she gets so much stick especially on sesspit Twitter, I can’t blame her for quitting.

Reactions: 6
I think the actress who plays Emma has made the right decision to call it a day.
She started off OK but they’ve turned her into a right divvy, have they forgotten who her mum is 😂
And she gets so much stick especially on sesspit Twitter, I can’t blame her for quitting.
Does she? What do they say?

Just seen this on digital spy. It's a bit of a shame, as they could've done more with her character. I feel as if the story writers are clutching at straws with stories at the moment.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.