Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the spoiler about who Curtis's dad really is? 👀
No I haven’t. Ooh sounds interesting though as I don’t think people have been speculating about his dad. If anybody does discuss it please put it in a spoiler as I would like to be surprised

Reactions: 2
I’ve only recently discovered this thread so no doubt it’s been discussed before but how has Gary gotten away with killing rana, Rick and god knows who else for all these years? Surely it’s gonna come out eventually??!
Yeah I hope so- I don't like the way they're trying to turn him into some sort of anti-hero. They didn't have to make him go down the murdering, loan-shark, crim route but they did and they can't just sweep it under the carpet cos they'd quite like to keep him on the show.

Reactions: 4
Oh I didn't know, thanks for the heads up. Is it children in need Friday?
CIN is on the BBC not ITV so wouldn’t affect Corrie. There is a football match on Friday

CIN is on 19th Nov so would probably mean Eastenders wouldn’t be on that day

Has Abi completely mentally wiped the fact Natasha was murdered with the gun she brought to the party to shoot Corey?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.