Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah so obviously his secrets will all come spilling out on the Christmas episode when it's supposed to be the wedding

Reactions: 9
How many boyfriends has Emma had in the Street so far? She started out as a hairdresser with Audrey and is now a bar person. Along the way she finds out Steve is her father. What are the chances? 😬

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20211108-181213_Facebook.jpg

Exciting isn't the word I would use.

Edit: I didn't see the other posts until now!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anthony Cotton always claims he's getting a big storyline and it always turns into a damp squib.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m still waiting for them to tell us what happened to Harvey. Literally it been mentioned again so I’m guessing he’s dead but no follow up or mention of his name?

Reactions: 6
I’m still waiting for them to tell us what happened to Harvey. Literally it been mentioned again so I’m guessing he’s dead but no follow up or mention of his name?
They did mention it. He was back in prison

It was literally 1 sentence so very easily missed.
I think the case for murder of Sams mum will be dealt with off screen.
Was hoping he was dead to be honest. The most ridiculous storyline Corrie have done.

Reactions: 7
Am I making this up, or did he once have his own talk show that absolutely tanked? 😳
If I recall it was in the 5:00 in the afternoon slot on ITV that The Paul O’Grady Show used to occupy

In this DS article he tries to make out it was his decision not to do the show anymore after only one series rather than the decision was made for him when it was axed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If I recall it was in the 5:00 in the afternoon slot on ITV that The Paul O’Grady Show used to occupy

In this DS article he tries to make out it was his decision not to do the show anymore after only one series rather than the decision was made for him when it was axed

It was shocking. ITV went through a phase of trying to make him the next big thing but it just didn't happen.

He should thank his luck stars everyday he landed Corrie.

( I don't actually mind the character of Sean but he is a perfect support character. Just don't try and give him a big story. )

Reactions: 5
I’ve only recently discovered this thread so no doubt it’s been discussed before but how has Gary gotten away with killing rana, Rick and god knows who else for all these years? Surely it’s gonna come out eventually??!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.