Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

29?? Imran?? Thought he was mid 30's he's younger than me 😢
I thought he was in his mid 30s too. Like Andrea from Emmerdale, apparently she was born in 1990 and her order of service said 1989 I think? And I’m here thinking she’s at least 40! Not in a bad way but Imran and Andrea both look older than they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They’ve made a farce of the whole Seb storyline with that ending. And ending climate week by sending a big rocket into the sky.
What would Maria say?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m more than a month behind but think I’ve given up - gonna delete all my Sky recordings. Just cba watching this anymore…

Reactions: 2
Gary the murderer being so helpful in catching another murderer. Hypocrite....
Wonder will the girl in jail cop that Gary helped catch Cory to help her get out as he feels guilty over her dad. It looked like she was thinking about things when Imran said it was Gary who caught him.

That was really shoehorned in! Completely irrelevent to the scene, I felt embarrassed for Asha to have to say those lines 🤣
And Nina did her normal roll eyes response when Asha showed her the website/video

They are all stood outside the cop shop waiting to find out if Corey is going to be charged and Asha is banging on about some Eco superhero in Leatherbridge 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yeah that was it and I think she wanted to keep it even when she found out it was stolen or the police thought she did , I forgot about him
Oooh so Emma’s not as squeaky clean either

I remember reading that her new boyfriend was going to scam her but nothings really been mentioned since so perhaps they are doing the slow burn and building up to his badness

I’m still convinced that emmerdale and Corrie are actually hell as people go there all sweetness, sunshine and lollipops and happy and before long their lives are turned upside down with infidelity, medical issues, blackmail, murder and sink holes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
And Nina did her normal roll eyes response when Asha showed her the website/video

They are all stood outside the cop shop waiting to find out if Corey is going to be charged and Asha is banging on about some Eco superhero in Leatherbridge 🙄
I don't think I've ever physically shown someone something I've seen on social media, I'm more likely to tag someone or share it some way digitally than actually talk about it.

Reactions: 2
Don’t the producers watch Classic Corrie? Not that long back Emily Bishop and Spider saved the Red Rec as they found Roman artefacts under it. It’s now protected. Yet according to current Corrie they are ripping it up to build a bypass….. absolute garbage the producers don’t know their own show!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You’d think they’d have a file with all these details for continuity reasons. So annoying when you know the writers haven’t done their research.

Reactions: 8
Don’t the producers watch Classic Corrie? Not that long back Emily Bishop and Spider saved the Red Rec as they found Roman artefacts under it. It’s now protected. Yet according to current Corrie they are ripping it up to build a bypass….. absolute garbage the producers don’t know their own show!
I’ve had the exact thought!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.