Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby’s mum was a light skinned mixed-race woman but Ruby is darker than her

in old Corrie, Fiona’s (Angela Griffin) brother was played by the guy who used to be Anthony Trueman in EE. He was 100% black yet we were meant to believe that their mother was Elizabeth Estensen (Diane from Emmerdale). Which was fine for Fiona as she was mixed-race but the brother wasn’t
Ruby’s real mum? Not her Coronation Street mum?

I looked up Charlie de Melo. His mother’s name is also de Melo. No father’s name is listed.
He‘s got an insta account. I believe his mother breeds puppies for Guide Dogs so there is a lot of puppy spam. He’s only 29 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

I looked Charlie de Melo. His mother’s name is also de Melo. No father’s name is listed.
He‘s got an insta account. I believe his mother breeds puppies for Guide Dogs so there is a lot of puppy spam. He’s only 29 years old.
Sorry on screen mum. Her character’s name has completely escaped me

I looked Charlie de Melo. His mother’s name is also de Melo. No father’s name is listed.
29?? Imran?? Thought he was mid 30's he's younger than me 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is anyone else finding Jack creepy? Looking his right age but acting like a little boy is jarring! And then jumping in to hug Kev and Abby during the kiss at wedding. All the soppy, puppy eyed grinning. He is becoming like Jacob off Emmerdale. Ergh.

Reactions: 15
Is anyone else finding Jack creepy? Looking his right age but acting like a little boy is jarring! And then jumping in to hug Kev and Abby during the kiss at wedding. All the soppy, puppy eyed grinning. He is becoming like Jacob off Emmerdale. Ergh.
How old is he IRL?

I looked up Charlie de Melo. His mother’s name is also de Melo. No father’s name is listed.
My fav thing is seeing Charlie and the puppies it’s just so cute

The actress playing Summer is looking much older all of a sudden. There was one scene and I thought she was Sarah Lou!

Reactions: 4
Kevin has got a very weird tan going on. Where would a back street mechanic in Manchester get a ran like that ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I read that he was 32/33 so now I’m confused 🤣
I read he was about 32. Someone asked Charlie De Melo how old Imran was and he said he just assumed the same age as him which was 32.

I was looking for the interview earlier but couldn't find it. His Corrie Wiki shows whims being born 26th Sept 1989.

They really need to recast Jack, the kid is far too old for the age of the character he’s meant to be playing.

I reckon Curtis’ heart is fine and that’s why they don’t know what is ‘wrong’ with him. Maybe he has Münchausen syndrome or something.

Reactions: 6
Haven’t caught up on this weeks episodes yet.Does Adam or Imran feature👅?Can i request someone announce when they do to save me having to watch all the other shite storylines.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.