Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was drinking orange juice at her hen night, the night Seb was murdered, with Debbie and Sally (from memory). Assumed she might be tee total after being addicted to drugs in the past and potentially an alcoholic.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I thought abi was hammered on her night, could be remembering wrong though.

Also how did Debbie go from telling her to move away and never seeing Kevin again to doing her make up

Reactions: 9
I’m sure I read somewhere there is a storyline that someone is pregnant with imrans baby. Clearly it won’t be Toyah. This will drag on with her passing the baby off as kevs then not being able to live with herself. Blah blah blah been there before !!

Reactions: 5
I’m sure I read somewhere there is a storyline that someone is pregnant with imrans baby. Clearly it won’t be Toyah. This will drag on with her passing the baby off as kevs then not being able to live with herself. Blah blah blah been there before !!
I think I read it on here.

Reactions: 1

I think there'll be a slight problem passing it off as Kev's!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Abi is pregnant with Imrans baby she’ll have a hard time passing it off as Kevs saying he’s white and Imrans Asian
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of Abi is pregnant with Imrans baby she’ll have a hard time passing it off as Kevs saying he’s white and Imrans Asian
😂
I don’t think Imran is very dark skinned at all.

Reactions: 3
I still don’t think it would be feasible like.
But this is Corrie so you never know

Reactions: 2
Corrie aren't exactly known for their accurate casting choices! Sure I read somewhere that the guy who plays Imran is of Italian descent, don't quote me on that though!

Reactions: 1
Ruby’s mum was a light skinned mixed-race woman but Ruby is darker than her

in old Corrie, Fiona’s (Angela Griffin) brother was played by the guy who used to be Anthony Trueman in EE. He was 100% black yet we were meant to believe that their mother was Elizabeth Estensen (Diane from Emmerdale). Which was fine for Fiona as she was mixed-race but the brother wasn’t

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.