Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo annoying, last few episodes, jack walking around, and sitting down on sofa, fast, no awkward, walking gait, and getting downstairs fast, when he's supposed to have a prosthetic leg!
Corrie writers, need to get a grip and keep up with characters, previous storylines, nobody has forgotten, Jack has a prosthetic leg! Driving me around the twist!

Reactions: 6
Did emma take money before? Or did something dodgey before Oliver died and was questioned by the police.... can't remember exactly but did that also involve Curtis?

Reactions: 3
This forced environmental crusade is really pissing me off
Especially as we know come next week, Maria Thunberg Windass will have forgotten all about her environmental crusading and moved onto something else more important like filing her nails or watching paint dry

I wonder if curtis isn't ill but conning Emma for money.
I wondered that. All this the “doctors don’t know what I’ve got” business. In which case how can they prescribe him so many pills if they don’t know what it is?

Also his face changed when Emma mentioned she’d been talking to Aggie who works in the children’s ward at Weathy General

However we’ve seen Curtis collapse and get taken away in a ambulance and we’ve seen him at the hospital and Emma has been there with him a couple of times although I can’t recall if she ever goes in with him when he goes into his appointments so I’ve no idea what’s going on

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not only are they preaching at us they're using boring, whiny Maria as their mouthpiece. That'll help save the world 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Leo100 i am sure she was given money in the pub, by Scott emberton, who had stolen from bistro, who was living at pub at time, and emma decided to keep it, in return for keeping quiet (not sure if allowed to post links?)

Reactions: 4
Did emma take money before? Or did something dodgey before Oliver died and was questioned by the police.... can't remember exactly but did that also involve Curtis?
Wasn't that to do with Johnny dodgy mate Scott giving stolen money to Oliver's charity?

There is something off with the whole Curtis thing.

Reactions: 4
I wondered that. All this the “doctors don’t know what I’ve got” business. In which case how can they prescribe him so many pills if they don’t know what it is?

Also his face changed when Emma mentioned she’d been talking to Aggie who works in the children’s ward at Weathy General

However we’ve seen Curtis collapse and get taken away in a ambulance and we’ve seen him at the hospital and Emma has been there with him a couple of times although I can’t recall if she ever goes in with him when he goes into his appointments so I’ve no idea what’s going on
Yes that's right he has been in hospital and Emma was visiting. But i think all he said was that the hospital had been running tests but couldn't find anything. He was also very keen on encouraging Steve with his fund raising and wasn't the calendar all his idea. I believe he wanted Emma to find that clump of hair in the bin too. He has collapsed though unless it was a fake collapse.

I can't stand Emma anyway, I bet if he did run off with all the money she'd be like 'oops sorry, silly me'.

I don't know why Maria is still in it she needs to be killed off shes's boring AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s definitely something off with Curtis because the street is incapable of having normal people anymore

• Heart
Maybe Curtis wants Emma to steal Oliver fundraising money? Omg don't think I'd Like that storyline

@Leo100 i am sure she was given money in the pub, by Scott emberton, who had stolen from bistro, who was living at pub at time, and emma decided to keep it, in return for keeping quiet (not sure if allowed to post links?)
Oh yeah that was it and I think she wanted to keep it even when she found out it was stolen or the police thought she did , I forgot about him

Thank you, it's been really annoying me that I couldn't place him.

Is he doing a Scouse accent in Corrie? I've just read he's from Middlesbrough, but he sounds Scouse to me in Corrie, but it might just be me.
I've been mistaken for having a scouse accent before and I'm from Boro area

Reactions: 2
Nina is bloody awful to watch. Everything she says sounds sarcastic even if isn't meant to. More actors like Roy and Evelyn and less actors like Nina and Jack please Corrie bosses.

Reactions: 14
Saw a story yesterday about Kelly being released and Imram and Toyah having to decide who to adopt, Elsie or Kelly.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone watch eastenders? They were watching Maria’s rant go viral. Guessing coronation street may do the same and people on the street are watching the little girl from Eastenders speech about climate change go viral too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch eastenders? They were watching Maria’s rant go viral. Guessing coronation street may do the same and people on the street are watching the little girl from Eastenders speech about climate change go viral too
We’ve already had Gary & Maria in Corrie watching Liam and Amelia from Emmerdale dancing on Monday’s episode and we saw Amelia in Emmerdale watching Cindy from Hollyoaks doing a quick change into sustainable clothes

All the soaps, including Holby City and Doctors are doing this crossover this week. It’s all to do with Climate Change Awareness week this week

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
We’ve already had Gary & Maria in Corrie watching Liam and Amelia from Emmerdale dancing on Monday’s episode and we saw Amelia in Emmerdale watching Cindy from Hollyoaks doing a quick change into sustainable clothes

All the soaps, including Holby City and Doctors are doing this crossover this week. It’s all to do Climate Change Awareness week this week
Oh right, I don’t watch the others so didn’t realise but yes assumed it was for Climate week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.