Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He sounds Middlesbrough to me... I'm from Teesside so my ears always prick up when I hear a local accent on the telly!
I'm same area as you not middlesbrough but I sometimes feel like people from middlesbrough have a slight liverpuddlian sound to their accent, Hartlepool is a bit like that too , slightly different to other parts of teesside

Reactions: 3
I'm same area as you not middlesbrough but I sometimes feel like people from middlesbrough have a slight liverpuddlian sound to their accent, Hartlepool is a bit like that too , slightly different to other parts of teesside
Oh the Hartlepool accent is quite different to the Middlesbrough one. Des Barnes was from Hartlepool, you could tell by the way he said "werk" instead of work!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh the Hartlepool accent is quite different to the Middlesbrough one. Des Barnes was from Hartlepool, you could tell by the way he said "werk" instead of work!
Yeah that's what I mean Hartlepool and middlesbrough having their own accent, there was a classic corrie not long ago where des was going to Hartlepool for a family wedding 😅

Reactions: 2
Here we go, Corrie preaching a message again....climate change this time

Reactions: 7
Hasn't Jack got a false leg? No sign of a limp in that walk with Abi

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just said this to my OH. Also is that hole Corey still hanging about? doubr you'd do that when you've just got off for murder. Also that Zeedan is a bit of alright (if we ignore his hair):love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just said this to my OH. Also is that hole Corey still hanging about? doubr you'd do that when you've just got off for murder. Also that Zeedan is a bit of alright (if we ignore his hair):love::love:
I like Zeedan. Agree with you about his awful haircut

Reactions: 5
Police can't be very busy if Craig can just do a call in to speed Dahl when nothing has been reported

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He sounds Middlesbrough to me... I'm from Teesside so my ears always prick up when I hear a local accent on the telly!
I don’t know how I got a scouse accent, hearing before I picked up the North East accent.

I noticed that. Paul Robinson (neighbours) has a fake leg and he always walks with a limp, I think he gets the wrong leg occasionally. The actor who plays Jack could at least manage to limp.

Reactions: 4
What is wrong with Curtis? He always seems a bit scorpy. Doesn't treat Emma great does he.

Wonder if Curtis isn't really studying anymore and is lieing about it , like that storyline hasn't been done before 🙄

Reactions: 6
Jack was given way too much airtime tonight....his acting is awful to watch 😡

Reactions: 18
His acting’s awful. My tv is on the blink and I can’t see them but heard him saying “sturrrp fiiiighting, the burrrth of yuhhh, I hate yuhhh” 🥴 wonder who is parents are…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.