Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i saw a comment on another site saying they think Natasha will turn up in the same costume as Leanne, remember they were talking about Natasha wearing a costume and she was stuck in traffic, Leanne said she’d dress up instead, anyway Harvey will probably think Natasha is Leanne and twit her. It was so far fetched last night I laughed out loud, I mean I know it’s a drama but that was ridiculous! Pity Shona didn’t go down the hole, she gets on my tits 😂
Yeah I think you’re right on that one! Natasha’s been in it a suspicious amount recently 😂 and it’ll pave the way for Sam being in the show more regularly if he then goes to live with Nick and Leanne. I think it’ll be her and Johnny will die saving Jenny. It’s very far fetched and ridiculous and it made me laugh that Harvey fell down the sinkhole just at the most convenient time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i saw a comment on another site saying they think Natasha will turn up in the same costume as Leanne, remember they were talking about Natasha wearing a costume and she was stuck in traffic, Leanne said she’d dress up instead, anyway Harvey will probably think Natasha is Leanne and twit her. It was so far fetched last night I laughed out loud, I mean I know it’s a drama but that was ridiculous! Pity Shona didn’t go down the hole, she gets on my tits 😂
I’m sure someone said it on here too

Reactions: 7
What a farce! Absolutely hilarious 🤣

The big mystery is WHERE IS PC CRAIG? The man who is there at every crime scene.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What happened to Corrie? The kitchen sink drama that people could identify with? Recent years it’s been absolute tosh, all in the name of sensationalism. It’s haemorrhaging viewers. Surely them in charge know it’s time to get back to basics!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s very far fetched and ridiculous and it made me laugh that Harvey fell down the sinkhole just at the most convenient time 😂
Even more convenient he ended up being washed out of a tunnel right next to the gun 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah I think you’re right on that one! Natasha’s been in it a suspicious amount recently 😂 and it’ll pave the way for Sam being in the show more regularly if he then goes to live with Nick and Leanne. I think it’ll be her and Johnny will die saving Jenny. It’s very far fetched and ridiculous and it made me laugh that Harvey fell down the sinkhole just at the most convenient time 😂
I really like Natasha, I’d rather see her with Nick & Sam than Leanne 🙄 Natasha has just bought the salon tho which makes me think she would become a regular

Reactions: 14
Abi's nails still in pristine condition despite being stuck in that hole with Corey

As if Jonnie, an older man with MS could carry Jenny up that ladder

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Johnny and his magic torch RIP

He’ll be like I.T hanging round the drains

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What happened to Jonny was actually quite moving. Best Bit of the whole week. Although Harvey getting his head bashed on the car wind screen was good.

Reactions: 17
Aww despite everything I kinda enjoyed it! Better than watching scenes with Gemma and also the preaching

I was hoping we were gonna get a glimpse of Aiden

Reactions: 9
I'm just watching the first ep, how unbelievable was that Harvey just turning up at the flats!
And now he's in the car!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was disappointed that Natasha and Jonny died, it was pretty obvious for a while that they were going down this route, so I really hoped they would shock us by not killing them off. It was to much to ask that Harvey would have shot Leanne I suppose, but at least they could have killed Shona off by having her stupidly go down the man hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened to Jonny was actually quite moving. Best Bit of the whole week. Although Harvey getting his head bashed on the car wind screen was good.
I'm actually in floods here and I knew Johnny was going to die!! Stupid soap. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.