Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been enjoying Les and his antics with Sam in the pub.Can’t wait to see what John does with Deirdre and her gold card.

Reactions: 6
I've just watched Fridays episode! This drug storyline is ridiculous
As if you'd let your kid just drug deal
As if you'd let your mate speak to your Mum like that

I'd smack that Jacob if I was Leanne and wtf is with that bloody blanket Peter wears!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same and him and Carla splitting up. Wish they'd just kill him off already
They also repeat the carla cheats cycle, and the 'lets be completely honest with each other'/with holding truths and lying to each other cycle.

Last week Carla promised to be truthful, this week, covering up Simon, because Blankie Barlow is too sick to cope with the little tit.

Reactions: 7
They also repeat the carla cheats cycle, and the 'lets be completely honest with each other'/with holding truths and lying to each other cycle.

Last week Carla promised to be truthful, this week, covering up Simon, because Blankie Barlow is too sick to cope with the little tit.
I'm sick of that Irish guy repeating the word addict as well. Sooooo boring!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How is Simon mixed race when his father and mother are both White European?
Or am I remembering Simon's mum incorrectly?

Reactions: 9
I'm confused then! Was it a storyline at some point with doubt being cast on Peter's paternity?

No way! I too, was convinced. At least I know I haven't missed a big storyline at some point then 🙂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.