Coronation Street #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for a new week of fun filled Corrie!!

Old thread here ...

Reactions: 3
Who would you bring back from past cast? They can be dead, I’m sure there’s a way round it story wise.

Reactions: 1
Off the top of my head I would bring back Aiden but only him , his annoying Dad and Sister can stay put. He was pretty dull I know but still liked him
Also would bring back Liam

There will probably be more people I think of but that's just first thoughts for some reason 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Always Fred, I say, Fred! He should have gone off in the back of a taxi to give him the chance to return one day. Him and Evelyn would be brilliant together.

I know they have sort of burned their bridges, so it is unlikely, but I feel we should be just about due for a Liz/Jim McDonald return.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Always Fred, I say, Fred! He should have gone off in the back of a taxi to give him the chance to return one day. Him and Evelyn would be brilliant together.

I know they have sort of burned their bridges, so it is unlikely, but I feel we should be just about due for a Liz/Jim McDonald return.
I remember during Schofegate seeing him as a panel member of GB news I couldn't stop laughing. 😂😂

• Haha
Just asked my Harold and he’s said Jack and Vera.
And he sent me this:

• Haha
I'd agree with Kylie. Gutted they chose Paul for the MND storyline because he, Gemma and Bernie are great to watch together. There are plenty of crappy actors they could have killed off. Loved Ashley Peacock.

Reactions: 16
I'd agree with Kylie. Gutted they chose Paul for the MND storyline because he, Gemma and Bernie are great to watch together. There are plenty of crappy actors they could have killed off. Loved Ashley Peacock.
What ever happened to Ashley? I'd love him to come back.

I'm surprised they don't bring more people back from the dead the way they seem to do in Eastenders.

Reactions: 2
What ever happened to Ashley? I'd love him to come back.

I'm surprised they don't bring more people back from the dead the way they seem to do in Eastenders.

Ashley is most definitely dead. Died under a tone of rubble after the tram crash. Nick tried to save him but couldn't.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.