Coronation Street #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of Toyah, what happened to her job as a Counsellor?
---
Why didn't Steve just lie about the letter? Say he'd never seen a letter. I would have!
That’s always so annoying with soap characters, they can cheat and murder like it’s going out of fashion but for some reason they can never lie!!
So unbelievable, all cheats and those that are cheated on lie, ffs even people that don’t cheat or get cheated on manage to tell the odd white lie.

Reactions: 5
Name me one 'actor' in corrie that can.
not sure if it’s an unpopular opinion but I used to think the girl who played kelly was really good. Probably the only one of the younger ones who pissed off cause they thought they were too good for corrie where I agreed.

Reactions: 12
not sure if it’s an unpopular opinion but I used to think the girl who played kelly was really good. Probably the only one of the younger ones who pissed off cause they thought they were too good for corrie where I agreed.
She got sacked from Dr who. I wonder why?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I remember reading that but all the comments said it wasn’t that she got sacked it was just the roll she played only ever get 1 series each then they get replaced (never watched dr who unsure how it works) maybe she will be back then if she did get the sack

There was articles about her attitude not being great. But seemingly the same thing happened with Christopher Eccleston when he left. Stuff started appearing about him so not sure if its a Russell T Davies ploy tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The Rover’s kitchen has doubled in size:

Last year Daisy & Glenda have to stand close together in order to have a conversation in there and in Tuesday’s episode there's a big gap between Daisy & Ryan with Bethany stood in the doorway

CD136D1E-64DE-4BB0-A667-05B63DCE35CA.jpeg

757CDB58-1D53-48D4-AAB5-F4545C36267E.jpeg

F127572C-09C2-4719-902E-05DC2E2F05DD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember reading that but all the comments said it wasn’t that she got sacked it was just the roll she played only ever get 1 series each then they get replaced (never watched dr who unsure how it works) maybe she will be back then if she did get the sack
Well the companions normally get a few series each. They’re never announced as leaving before their first series has even aired like Millie

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was baffled seeing this so I’m glad you posted! It’s gone from a kitchen to a professional kitchen
I'm assuming it had had a bit of a revamp when that big company took over Newton and Ridley. All the bar has been refurbished. Wasn't it going to be some gastro pub or something?

Reactions: 7
Where are Daisys scars from the acid attack? She had a bandage for a while on her upper chest and there’s no way it didn’t leave a scar.

Reactions: 9
I never see the point of those half aprons (like Daisy's wearing). When I spill /splatter things when baking or cooking it tends to go on the front of my top.

Reactions: 9
Where are Daisys scars from the acid attack? She had a bandage for a while on her upper chest and there’s no way it didn’t leave a scar.
i think i noticed it at the start of Fridays ep. It seems to vanish🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wondered that too. Her's is like blusher and totally different to Ryan's crusty scars.

As if nobody's going to see that huge camara lens not very well hidden in the fake plant ffs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.