Coronation Street #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up… why do they keep giving Paul the tit end of the stick in every scenario? Poor character not only has MND but everything that could possibly go wrong, goes wrong! Now he’s lost his voice recordings!
Not only that but it also means more bumbling and tantrum throwing from Billy 🥴 😴

Reactions: 8
Just catching up… why do they keep giving Paul the tit end of the stick in every scenario? Poor character not only has MND but everything that could possibly go wrong, goes wrong! Now he’s lost his voice recordings!
Not only that but it also means more bumbling and tantrum throwing from Billy 🥴 😴
He’s got his voice recordings back now. Brian located the tablet they were on in yesterday’s episode

Reactions: 5
The actress playing Bethany cannot act

She wasn’t this bad in her previous stint

Reactions: 15
Have i missed something? What’s going on with Maria?
She’s worried about Liam as during the bullying he said he thought about taking his own life. Ever since then she’s worried about letting Liam out of her sight so has installed a camera in the home so she can watch him when she’s not at home

Reactions: 6
The actress playing Bethany cannot act

She wasn’t this bad in her previous stint
I remember at the time thinking she was quite sweet and being slightly disappointed that she was leaving but this time round she irritates the life out of me and the smugness reminds me of Molly Marsh from love island.

Reactions: 16
From what I've seen from when they go oh reality shows. They act as themselves. PC craig was the same in CBB and Eileen in ICGMOH.
---
From what I've seen from when they go oh reality shows. They act as themselves. PC craig was the same in CBB and Eileen in ICGMOH.

Reactions: 4
I couldn't bear Daisy and her overacting, but I find Bethany is so irritating that I'm Team Daisy now. I prefer Daisy's clothes (some of them) and make up too. When Bethany was in it previously she had gorgeous skin and really natural highlighter. Now she looks like she's been caked in half a bottle of double wear and trowelled on the bronzer. I can't bear Bethany's voice either.

Reactions: 11
In Bethany’s defense she’s basically been brought back to be a foil to Daisy. Almost every scene she’s in is her trying to one up Daisy, getting a small victory here and there but ultimately losing because Daisy is never wrong and a total writers pet.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.