Coronation Street #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion - Adam get your brother in law David to sort your hair out

Reactions: 6
For someone that got pregnant at 13 , you would think Sarah would take more precautions 😂
Shes had terrible luck with baby daddy's too, the first one died , the second one was gay , the third one was a scumbag and also the dad to her nephew and she ended up killing him and now is potentially pregnant with the local dealers kid 😂 also if its damons, Jacob will be Harry's other half brother along with his cousin max 😂
Kylie killed Callum.

Reactions: 2
Max would be more bearable if he wore something other than that scuzzy tracksuit

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t bear watching any scenes with Max as just felt on edge that something bad was going to happen every time. But actually don’t mind him now, I like Sabrina too - think someone mentioned about liking her as a character too earlier!

Reactions: 8
I don't trust that ex girl friend of Max. Think she's there to try and make him change his statement or something.

Reactions: 22
Only on Corrie - the 2 biggest druggies Abi and Cass, have the straightest, perfect white teeth aka tombstone teeth
---
Why is Deedee always sticking her nose in everyone's business eg Sarah, Paul. I find her character annoying and irritating
---
Baby Alfie looks nothing remotely like Imran.

Cassie looks the image of Abi. Could be her sister

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Only on Corrie - the 2 biggest druggies Abi and Cass, have the straightest, perfect white teeth aka tombstone teeth
---
Why is Deedee always sticking her nose in everyone's business eg Sarah, Paul. I find her character annoying and irritating
---
Baby Alfie looks nothing remotely like Imran.

Cassie looks the image of Abi. Could be her sister
Ah I really like her haha I think she's refreshing. But I agree her level of investment in Sarah and Adams marriage is bizarre and annoying to watch

Reactions: 11
I like Deedee too but I feel like they are forcing her into a storyline to keep her relevant or something with the Paul and Sarah situations. Michael is a bit more Bearable these days too

Reactions: 13
What was the upshot of Stephen murdering Leo and his dad? Is that it? No missing person case?

Reactions: 9
What was the upshot of Stephen murdering Leo and his dad? Is that it? No missing person case?
Corrie do this all the time. The same with the phelan storyline . He killed people but they dragged it on for so long that the impact was minimal when the storyline reached its tedious conclusion.
I’ve already forgotten Leo

Reactions: 8
I like Deedee too but I feel like they are forcing her into a storyline to keep her relevant or something with the Paul and Sarah situations. Michael is a bit more Bearable these days too
I thought they might have got her involved in the baptism storyline because she’s actually a Christian

Corrie do this all the time. The same with the phelan storyline . He killed people but they dragged it on for so long that the impact was minimal when the storyline reached its tedious conclusion.
I’ve already forgotten Leo
Exactly this, by the time the storylines reach their conclusion we’re past caring.

Reactions: 5
They are using Dee dees character like the voice of morality in the storylines of Adam/Sarah and Paul. Like weren’t we all saying just tell your family Paul and the voice in Sarah’s ear which she either turned up or down mostly down that she couldn’t resist the bad boy!!
And I didn’t know there is now a reliable paternity test that can be done pre birth. I always thought it can only be 100% reliable after the baby is born.

Reactions: 5
Me too, it’s incredibly distracting because all I can think is - who chose that wallpaper, why are there so many patterns and how terrible the colour schemes are. Gemma’s house is on par for looking like someone sicked up some colour and fabric swatches.

I don't mind him either, I just think he looks ill tonight
He seems to have some covered up spots atm, and I imagine with how pale he is it’s hard to really cover up without ending up a bit ghostly looking because really pale foundation that doesn’t oxidise tends to be a bit reflective (in my experience as a former sufferer of the ghostly pallor).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.