Coronation Street #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gives with the couples knitwear? Did Craig help birth Miley? Or is my memory shot?

Do we think Aaron is going to do something to Abby now? Has he always been this creepy?

Reactions: 6
What gives with the couples knitwear? Did Craig help birth Miley? Or is my memory shot?

Do we think Aaron is going to do something to Abby now? Has he always been this creepy?
Yep. Craig was with Faye when Miley was born. I think it was in the flat above Dev's shop which was unoccupied at the time.

Reactions: 8
I'm just catching up on last night's episode and I don't know how much longer I can carry on watching this crap. Paul going out for a meal to celebrate new job that he's taking to keep the bailiffs from his door and spending more than he will potentially earn.
---
And would the doctor give a diagnosis like that without confirmation?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
And would the doctor give a diagnosis like that without confirmation?
Especially as she wasn’t entirely sure that was what he had. She should have just said we’ve got to do more tests and give a few names of what they are looking for with best and worst case scenarios not make it sound that it was a foregone conclusion and talk about not being able to breath

If she was going to be giving him that kind of diagnosis she should have insisted he brought someone with him

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Especially as she wasn’t entirely sure that was what he had. She should have just said we’ve got to do more tests and give a few names of what they are looking for with best and worst case scenarios not make it sound that it was a foregone conclusion and talk about not being able to breath

If she was going to be giving him that kind of diagnosis she should have insisted he brought someone with him

It was a serious moment but I couldn't help but say to my hubby 'that escalated quickly'. She literally went from tingling in the hands to being unable to breath and dying in one sentence.

• Sad
This nonsense that Nick can't have anything to do with Sam is dragging on. Does Sam need some time off or something?

This nonsense that Nick can't have anything to do with Sam is dragging on. Does Sam need some time off or something?
And how has Leanne got the power to keep 2 dad's from their sons, first Simon and now Sam. It's ridiculous
---
Gemma is a grasping tit. Where does she think he's getting his money from now to pay her. She knows he's not working and even though she thinks its the compo it would takes ages to come through.

Reactions: 14
And how has Leanne got the power to keep 2 dad's from their sons, first Simon and now Sam. It's ridiculous
---
Gemma is a grasping tit. Where does she think he's getting his money from now to pay her. She knows he's not working and even though she thinks its the compo it would takes ages to come through.
I cannot stand Gemma. She's the perfect example of a Corrie character that was great as a comedy side character (like Emma) but they completely ruin her when she becomes a main.

Reactions: 18
did I miss something being said previously about Carla coming back?! All of a sudden she was in Roy’s

Reactions: 4
How could Paul drive the car for the dodgy deal with a damaged hand?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.