Coronation Street #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of when Abi was supposed to be using. They need to what Hollyoaks does and get the addicts wearing fake teeth like this.
IMG_3798.png

Reactions: 10
I actually thought the scenes with Evelyn and Cassie were brilliant. Clare Sweeney was really good IMO.

I agree about the teeth.They need toning down.

Reactions: 19
Agree with teeth but it was bloody good to see some decent acting for once! Bloody love Evelyn 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I guess this is leading to Maureen’s temporary break then 😐
She was brilliant in the hospital scenes last night

Reactions: 12
Sorry did I miss something, is yasmeen and cropper a thing now? 😟 why was yasmeen acting so awkward at the dinner was it a date? I'm so confused I only tuned in mid episode, surely not?

Reactions: 5
I’m a few pages behind, so this may have been posted- but have ye seen these?! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone that got pregnant at 13 , you would think Sarah would take more precautions 😂
Shes had terrible luck with baby daddy's too, the first one died , the second one was gay , the third one was a scumbag and also the dad to her nephew and she ended up killing him and now is potentially pregnant with the local dealers kid 😂 also if its damons, Jacob will be Harry's other half brother along with his cousin max 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Canada Day is 1st July, and that's when it's celebrated, not the entire weekend, as it's not always on a weekend. Coronation Street is really popular in Canada, and when we lived there the episodes were about 6 months behind UK

Reactions: 1
Canada Day is 1st July, and that's when it's celebrated, not the entire weekend, as it's not always on a weekend. Coronation Street is really popular in Canada, and when we lived there the episodes were about 6 months behind UK
When I went a few years ago and it was on tv they were only days or a couple weeks behind

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.