Coronation Street #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they aren't gonna bring frigging Kym Marsh back.

Also, how come Carla doesn't have much of a relationship with Ryan? He is her nephew after all.

Reactions: 14
They got it just right IMO. I thought it was was brilliantly done.
Corrie is good when they give good storylines to the good actors. Daisy and Ryan were brilliant, it was a tough watch but that’s down to how well they both played the parts. I felt so sorry for Ryan, he’s so nice and the poor guy can never catch a break or just be happy.

Reactions: 15
I forgot all about him being swapped !!
Yes!! That was what I was thinking of , knew her and Michelle had a falling out because of it. I completely forgot about that baby swap how did that even happen I can't remember? 🤔

Reactions: 4
I hope they aren't gonna bring frigging Kym Marsh back.

Also, how come Carla doesn't have much of a relationship with Ryan? He is her nephew after all.
You're safe. She is joining the tour for the Take That musical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes!! That was what I was thinking of , knew her and Michelle had a falling out because of it. I completely forgot about that baby swap how did that even happen I can't remember? 🤔
They were accidentally swapped at birth. Wikipedia says Ali’s parents realised he had a blood group that meant he wasn’t theirs and did some investigating

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.