Coronation Street #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t hurt to put a spoiler tag either, I think it’s valid to complain when there isn’t one, but not when there is it doesn’t take a second to click it

Reactions: 23
There are far too many issue based storylines running together now. The show is far more about ticking boxes than having decent content these days. Peter will do a fantastic job with this but I will be sad to see him go. Nice opportunity for Summer to become even more annoying though and do some more moaning/crying/attention seeking. This will become all about her.
I don't mind issue based storylines but not every episode (that's just miserable too) and not all running concurrently. It just dilutes the impact.

The Cerberus storyline was done brilliantly imo. All happened in a realistic time frame and brilliantly acted. It is something millions of people resonate with.

You look at all these supposedly big storylines and Twitter doesn't bat an eyelid but social media and forums all blew up about Cerberus.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They don't even bother keeping storylines a secret anymore I'm not happy at all about Paul. I thought it was going to be fraud so he could claim more compo not this

Reactions: 6
They don't even bother keeping storylines a secret anymore I'm not happy at all about Paul. I thought it was going to be fraud so he could claim more compo not this
I think they have to forewarn people when a particular type of storyline is coming up in case it’s triggering for some people

Reactions: 2
Can Paul not claim for disability benefits if his condition/illness is preventing him from working.

Reactions: 9
If I’m ever planning a hen party for a 20 something bride, I’m going to randomly invite her 90 year old neighbour Rita. Makes sense eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.