Coronation Street #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have heard that alot of people are threatening to stop watching Corrie because of the storyline with Cereus and Evelyn!

Reactions: 2
As sad as it was Evelyn and the dog is probably the best thing I’ve seen in Corrie for a long time. Having to put a much loved pet to sleep is real life and something many of us have experienced. There was even a bit of old school Corrie humour thrown in when Evelyn made a jibe about about Tyrone’s dog Monica. There should be more of this instead of murders, robberies and disasters. Real life that viewers can relate too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Was anyone else shouting at their tv screen ‘‘take him to the vets’ ! Don’t know if I can watch 😢

• Heart
Of course we know that ITV will ruin it and she’ll probably have a new puppy next week.

This is the reason I don't watch films with dogs in you always know what's coming ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dr Gaddass must be sick of the sight of Billy - he's in her office every bloody week with someone!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My husband is tough as old boots and very rarely cry’s, unless it’s having our dogs put down over the years, Eight altogether and of course it never gets easier does it ? Tonight, watching that episode he cried, remembering all our beloved furbubs he had to take to be put to sleep and I look at my gorgeous girl and I’m getting upset already and she’s nearly 6, I
know I’m gonna be be broken 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good boy, the best boy😥

I go through this daily in one of my jobs, you never get used to it. Every animal, even the strays are special, they all get a hug at the end.. This was so well done. Maureen Lipman is such a great actress. Still howling my eyes out😥😥 10/10 Corrie you did this so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maureen Lipman is a bloody fantastic actress, she had me in bits last night. It was so sad 😢.
I was wondering if Hope had given the dog something at the party and it wasn’t the eccles cake after all? I hope it’s not the end of Roy and Evelyn 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just braved it and watched the rest, don’t know why I did it I’m an idiot
Maureen was great, she lost her real life dog not long before this was filmed and said goodbye via zoom, must’ve been hard doing these scenes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I had to put my greyhound to sleep not long ago, so that storyline really got me 😭
Cried uncontrollably at it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.