Coronation Street #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how could I forget Steve’s Rover and David’s David 🙄
Ooops
We need a search party for Rover though haven’t seen him in ages.

Reactions: 3
Spoiler below Evelyn/Roy

"A curious thing happens, someone dumps a dog on Roy. Now, Evelyn doesn’t want to know about this, it is small so she calls this dog a guinea pig with identity issues.

"But between you and me it is the most adorable thing you’ve ever seen, Roy and David are obsessed with this dog. He’s tremendously jealous if the dog comes to me first, he’s a man obsessed with this little ball of fluff."

She added: "Evelyn is having nothing to do with it on the surface, but then something happens with Roy which means she has to take the dog for a while but not permanently. She tries to teach Roy what you do with a dog because he’s completely soft and clueless. She enrols Roy in her own dog class, which as you can imagine is very dogmatic!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh how could I forget Steve’s Rover and David’s David 🙄
Ooops
We need a search party for Rover though haven’t seen him in ages.
Steve's Rover very quietly disappeared. I believe it was the actors own dog.

I'd forgotten about David dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is that the whole episode about the dog or will I miss anything important if I skip it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can't bring myself to watch it either! Could someone please fill me in on what else happened?
Sorry I had to fast forward, me and hub were both crying so we didn’t see it all, we just couldn’t
---
I can't bring myself to watch it either! Could someone please fill me in on what else happened?
Cerberus was put down due to kidney
failure, nothing more than Evelyn saying goodbye etc she’s still blaming Roy for the Eccles cake. So very well acted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Saw that Paul is diagnosed with motor neurone disease which will be his leaving storyline 😞 another heavy one

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Saw that Paul is diagnosed with motor neurone disease which will be his leaving storyline 😞 another heavy one
There are far too many issue based storylines running together now. The show is far more about ticking boxes than having decent content these days. Peter will do a fantastic job with this but I will be sad to see him go. Nice opportunity for Summer to become even more annoying though and do some more moaning/crying/attention seeking. This will become all about her.

Reactions: 9
FFS this is too much! Why do they think viewers want to see all this doom and gloom!? Especially medical stuff- it's so uncomfortable to watch and makes a lot of people really anxious.
Anyway do we know if it was brought on by the accident-is that even possible? Or is it just coincidence?

Reactions: 6
FFS this is too much! Why do they think viewers want to see all this doom and gloom!? Especially medical stuff- it's so uncomfortable to watch and makes a lot of people really anxious.
Anyway do we know if it was brought on by the accident-is that even possible? Or is it just coincidence?
Agreed. As far as I’m aware it’s not due to the accident - I don’t think MN works like that, please correct me if I’m wrong though.
He’s still has issues with his hand and goes to the doctor who do further tests

Reactions: 2
There will probably be a debt storyline for him if it turns out the accident wasn’t the reason for his injury and doesn’t end up being paid out

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.