Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 'gorgeous' jewellery doesn't look very special to me. You can pick up stuff like that everywhere. I suppose her sheeplike followers will buy it though and make her even more money. Don't they realise she's loaded? She's hardly short of cash if she's flying all over the world every week. Jesus!!!!

Reactions: 8
Rebecca is doing a good job with @Cornishware , she has a done a reel decorating the dresser in the family home. It must be difficult for Karina seeing that.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her 'gorgeous' jewellery doesn't look very special to me. You can pick up stuff like that everywhere. I suppose her sheeplike followers will buy it though and make her even more money. Don't they realise she's loaded? She's hardly short of cash if she's flying all over the world every week. Jesus!!!!
Money makes money, she’s a prime example. And sheep will be sheep

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s getting boring 🥱

Rebecca is doing a good job with @Cornishware , she has a done a reel decorating the dresser in the family home. It must be difficult for Karina seeing that.
I felt really sad watching that reel anyone of those idiots who support her in her “new life” have no idea the toll it takes on those left behind… dumbass selfish Karina probably hasn’t even seen it her head is so far up her own bum

Reactions: 8
She’s getting boring 🥱

I felt really sad watching that reel anyone of those idiots who support her in her “new life” have no idea the toll it takes on those left behind… dumbass selfish Karina probably hasn’t even seen it her head is so far up her own bum
LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! 🤥 why say she’s there on her own when clearly she’s not! 007 must’ve took the pic of her and then K has ordered two teas just for herself??? Think not! But her followers buy it! She’s a LIAR!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! 🤥 why say she’s there on her own when clearly she’s not! 007 must’ve took the pic of her and then K has ordered two teas just for herself??? Think not! But her followers buy it! She’s a LIAR!
Came on here to say the same. Someone’s taken the pic 🤔 Taking people for complete fools, (which I guess some of them are if they’re buying this)

Lampposts 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is that the best she could do. She’s really looking pathetic. Then quick mention of her earrings… couldn’t leave that out… boring 🥱🥱🥱 How can her followers be so dumb? Who took the video of her walking? Why 2 cups of tea?

Lampposts 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is that the best she could do. She’s really looking pathetic. Then quick mention of her earrings… couldn’t leave that out… boring 🥱🥱🥱 How can her followers be so dumb? Who took the video of her walking? Why 2 cups of tea?
I noticed this new account pop up on her posts a few times do we think this is the girlfriend with a alias account?

Sounds like a pet name Karina would’ve given her 😆😆😆

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I noticed this new account pop up on her posts a few times do we think this is the girlfriend with a alias account?

Sounds like a pet name Karina would’ve given her 😆😆😆
I reckon they’re in Boston for 007’s work and Karina’s at a lose end…got nothing to do while gf works… so she’s wandering around waiting for gf to knock off from work. Real work, real life, not so glam is it 🤣 maybe the “honeymoon” is wearing off??

• Haha
Wonder if poor little Cheeky has been packed off to boarding school. It's what rich folk do.
I notice Rebecca has closed her business IG acct. Such a shame she's had to give up her dreams and her life in north Cornwall with her boyfriend.

I reckon they’re in Boston for 007’s work and Karina’s at a lose end…got nothing to do while gf works… so she’s wandering around waiting for gf to knock off from work. Real work, real life, not so glam is it 🤣 maybe the “honeymoon” is wearing off??
Well I think she got the message 'no more robots'!!! 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Wonder if poor little Cheeky has been packed off to boarding school. It's what rich folk do.
I notice Rebecca has closed her business IG acct. Such a shame she's had to give up her dreams and her life in north Cornwall with her boyfriend.

Well I think she got the message 'no more robots'!!! 😂
Lol 🤖

• Haha
Just had a butcher’s at her stories..and back in NY! 🤢🤮 I wonder what she’ll fill her day with what with 007 ACTUALLY working an all that? Feel so so sad for Rebecca. What a selfish mother you are Karina! @karinas_discoveries 😡😡😡 p.s notice she’s covered the Cornishware up on this one 🤔

Attachments

Yes but notice her shirt is open enough to give a little glimpse of her 'gorgeous semi precious' necklace! (That this artist/craftsperson didn't make herself!) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes but notice her shirt is open enough to give a little glimpse of her 'gorgeous semi precious' necklace! (That this artist/craftsperson didn't make herself!) 🙄
Pathetic!!! I hope people start seeing her for the selfish person she is!! Seriously her poor children! I wonder whether she’s been asked to stop referring to Cornishware or using the brand??? Hence the covering up of it in the photo?

Reactions: 4
Pathetic!!! I hope people start seeing her for the selfish person she is!! Seriously her poor children! I wonder whether she’s been asked to stop referring to Cornishware or using the brand??? Hence the covering up of it in the photo?
I hope so! Not sure I’d be happy if it was my
company and she’d left it and me, but still had it on her gram! I’d want to disassociate myself from her and her new life and girlfriend!

Just had a butcher’s at her stories..and back in NY! 🤢🤮 I wonder what she’ll fill her day with what with 007 ACTUALLY working an all that? Feel so so sad for Rebecca. What a selfish mother you are Karina! @karinas_discoveries 😡😡😡 p.s notice she’s covered the Cornishware up on this one 🤔
Just realised the new pic she’s posted is old pic of herself from a reel she did 8th April.. 🤔 see what you all think 🧐

Attachments

Last edited:
company and she’d left it and me, but still had it on her gram! I’d want to disassociate myself from her and her new life and girlfriend!

Just realised the new pic she’s posted is old pic of herself from a reel she did 8th April.. 🤔 see what you all think 🧐
You’re spot on!!! Wtf? Same necklace no earrings- yep! Well spotted!! I did think it looked familiar!! Looking for free merch from RL and Coach obviously 🙄🤮
But how bizarre that’s she’s posted an old pic!!! And obscured the Cornishware 🤔 what is gong on????

You’re spot on!!! Wtf? Same necklace no earrings- yep! Well spotted!! I did think it looked familiar!! Looking for free merch from RL and Coach obviously 🙄🤮
But how bizarre that’s she’s posted an old pic!!! And obscured the Cornishware 🤔 what is gong on????
Bizarreness at its finest! 😵💫😵🫣

Reactions: 2

Yes! Thought it looked familiar!