Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These were her original rings….so deffo new matching rings for the pair of them then! 🙄🫣🫢🤣
Her brother has commented on her last reel, he’s a super yacht broker and the new gf follows him 🙄
Little brother I need cash 💰 please will you invest in my hair brain business please

Reactions: 2
Little brother I need cash 💰 please will you invest in my hair brain business please
I think the whole family is probably minted. Might be the mum bankrolling her too. And at some point she’ll probably get a fat settlement from the husband, and the gf seems loaded too. I really don’t think financial woes about funding her little projects are going to give her sleepless nights 😉

Reactions: 3
Think her new ring is a silver colour with stones around it…her wedding ring was a rose gold band, so deffo a different ring to the one Charles gave her!
She posted a reel at the end of January ( buying a pasty in Falmouth ) and she’s wearing a silver ring with stones around it .

Last edited:
  • Wow
I think it’s more than insensitive that 007 is still following Cornishware official account therefore her profile photo of them two of them together is smack bang on the followers list .
Trying to keep things private , protect children’s feeling 🤔 yes sure .

I wouldn’t of thought that wedding ring was a different one 🤷🏻‍♀️ but you guys have obviously hit a nerve cos one second it was there and literally mid conversation it wasn’t 🤔
Photos are adjoining stories from before

And is still telling “you” you have no clue 😂
The hashtag is not about the golf at all 😂
look at her fringe - it’s opposite hands! Better detective work needed 🤦🏻‍♀️

New post with her new art a spray painted silver olive tree root 🤣🤣🤣 oh and gf has posted 🔥 🔥 on the post for everyone to see 🙄 she wants to be seen!!!!!
does the gf never have anything else to say? 🥱

• Haha
So K felt the need to post hers, her four daughters, the GFs, Mummy’s, bro’s and besties horoscopes….but not her sons? Does he now not exist like the husband?
Her adult son has autism and is non-verbal. She’s always kept him quite private.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She's always been a bit faddy though now I think back. For instance what happened to gig rowing she was into for about a week! And the sailing lessons she arranged so she could overcome her fears. Although she always looked happy enough on the water to me.

New post with her new art a spray painted silver olive tree root 🤣🤣🤣 oh and gf has posted 🔥 🔥 on the post for everyone to see 🙄 she wants to be seen!!!!!
I thought nature created the olive tree? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's always been a bit faddy though now I think back. For instance what happened to gig rowing she was into for about a week! And the sailing lessons she arranged so she could overcome her fears. Although she always looked happy enough on the water to me.

Nature might have created it, but she perfected it 🤣🙄

• Haha

Fear of sailing? She lived on a boat for a year with her parents when she was younger and always out sailing in Cornwall in the summer hols?

She’s announced semi precious gems from Sri Lanka because she’s always had an interest in jewellery and worked at Cartier. In case you missed it worked at Cartier 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her adult son has autism and is non-verbal. She’s always kept him quite private.
Still not a reason to leave him out…it’s her son after all! ☹

She’s announced semi precious gems from Sri Lanka because she’s always had an interest in jewellery and worked at Cartier. In case you missed it worked at Cartier 🤣
Cannot wait to see this tit show start up! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Be interesting to see how she makes her new jewellery line 🤔 because my friend had to train to be a silversmith and make silver semi precious jewellery and had to give it up in the end, as it’s a saturated market out there! Is Karina just going to stick gems onto already bought chains and earrings and pass this off as her creations? It’s amazing how one can start a business up that requires you to have a skill in that area or years of training for it and of which you have none! 🤔 it’s an insult to that trade and craft. The fashion line too? Is this a case of her buying clothes from markets on her travels and just selling it to her adoring followers? That too will dry up and is not sustainable! What happened to her making stripy dresses and skirts from the 20s,30s,40s?

Reactions: 4
Be interesting to see how she makes her new jewellery line 🤔 because my friend had to train to be a silversmith and make silver semi precious jewellery and had to give it up in the end, as it’s a saturated market out there! Is Karina just going to stick gems onto already bought chains and earrings and pass this off as her creations? It’s amazing how one can start a business up that requires you to have a skill in that area or years of training for it and of which you have none! 🤔 it’s an insult to that trade and craft. The fashion line too? Is this a case of her buying clothes from markets on her travels and just selling it to her adoring followers? That too will dry up and is not sustainable! What happened to her making stripy dresses and skirts from the 20s,30s,40s?
I was actually wondering the same thing. How do you suddenly become a jewellery designer with zero training? Friends of mine studied for years. Maybe she’ll commission trained artisans to make rings and necklaces and stick some gems in as you’ve said. She’s definitely busy hyping it all up