Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably won't get her own hands dirty she'll get someone to make them for her. She's far too busy travelling the world in search of gems! šŸ˜‚ As someone else said semi precious jewellery is a saturated market. Rather unfair when other people are trying hard to make a living but it's just pin money to her. I wonder if reality is kicking in. She made a dress to fit herself and now realises she hasn't got the skills to size up or down for others. She isn't going to get rich selling bloody mussel boards either. She made one in 2016 and hasn't stopped banging on about it since but making one for yourself is a lot different to churning out loads of them. And quite boring I think after a while.
Quite sure she'll come up smelling of roses though as so many followers hang on her every word! šŸ™„
Notice she's posting more stories so people can't see any negative comments.

Reactions: 6
Its literally for pin money clearly which i fond a bit of an insult. A few months ago she was saying ' lets do this together, be bold, take the chance ' which is all very well if you dont have a home/bills/ children to pay for.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She probably won't get her own hands dirty she'll get someone to make them for her. She's far too busy travelling the world in search of gems! šŸ˜‚ As someone else said semi precious jewellery is a saturated market. Rather unfair when other people are trying hard to make a living but it's just pin money to her. I wonder if reality is kicking in. She made a dress to fit herself and now realises she hasn't got the skills to size up or down for others. She isn't going to get rich selling bloody mussel boards either. She made one in 2016 and hasn't stopped banging on about it since but making one for yourself is a lot different to churning out loads of them. And quite boring I think after a while.
Quite sure she'll come up smelling of roses though as so many followers hang on her every word! šŸ™„
Exactly that! Iā€™ve noticed she getting less likes and comments on posts she posts. Having 41k followers and only 534 like and 25 comments, is a drop in the ocean!

Its literally for pin money clearly which i fond a bit of an insult. A few months ago she was saying ' lets do this together, be bold, take the chance ' which is all very well if you dont have a home/bills/ children to pay for.
I know right! She was saying letā€™s all start our dreams and adventures together, only a lot of people donā€™t have the capital on tap like her to just flounce around Willy nilly! People in the real world have to graft hard in building up a business and market even harder! She really has no idea what itā€™s like to start from scratch. Itā€™s bloody hard going. I guess if you have money itā€™s not as hard as someone who doesnā€™t.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think she was just a great business woman with cornishware. Knew how to fool all her followers and sell the brand!

She was basically very good at marketing Cornishware on social media. That's her skill but she had a good product. Calling yourself an artist when you've made a mussel board and a few wreaths is a bit rich. Lots of us make things for the home.
Love the way she drops 'my grandfather was an impressionist artist' into the conversation!! Which one Monet?

• Haha
And now getting gifted jumpers and spa days! She can afford to pay for it!
This has really put me off her tbh.

not relatable . I didnā€™t mind the odd gifted thing when she was marketing cornishware and the cornish lifestyle but nows heā€™s just like every other influencer. Doing jack tit and getting freebies.

This has really put me off her tbh.

not relatable . I didnā€™t mind the odd gifted thing when she was marketing cornishware and the cornish lifestyle but nows heā€™s just like every other influencer. Doing jack tit and getting freebies.
And off the back of Cornishware followers! If she only had 4000 odd like her ACTUAL karinas_studios account, donā€™t think theyā€™d be gifting her Jack tit!

And off the back of Cornishware followers! If she only had 4000 odd like her ACTUAL karinas_studios account, donā€™t think theyā€™d be gifting her Jack tit!
Exactly!! Sheā€™s no one without Cornishware and she knows itā€¦ I just wished so many of her followers saw through her she really makes me šŸ¤® I would love to know how Charles and her family are and how they are feeling. Oh and the jewellery line sheā€™s just going to be selling some designs that she had probably 5% input into, if thatā€¦. Sheā€™ll be just buying from a wholesale business and putting a ā€œKarinaā€ label on it probably with some stripes to continue to cash in on the Cornishware brand

Ha yes I noticed itā€™s all stories now so no one can post comments šŸ¤£šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

Exactly!! Sheā€™s no one without Cornishware and she knows itā€¦ I just wished so many of her followers saw through her she really makes me šŸ¤® I would love to know how Charles and her family are and how they are feeling. Oh and the jewellery line sheā€™s just going to be selling some designs that she had probably 5% input into, if thatā€¦. Sheā€™ll be just buying from a wholesale business and putting a ā€œKarinaā€ label on it probably with some stripes to continue to cash in on the Cornishware brand

Ha yes I noticed itā€™s all stories now so no one can post comments šŸ¤£šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„
No stories today? Where do we think sheā€™s hiding?

Reactions: 1
No stories today? Where do we think sheā€™s hiding?
well gf canā€™t have so much time off so Iā€™m thinking she may have already gone home? Iā€™m thinking itā€™s going to be a huge battle with Charles over the assets and if I were him Iā€™d be making sure she stops referencing Cornishware. Iā€™d love to know what she was thinking in her bird brainā€¦ I honestly think she thought she could keep Cornishware and her new gfā€¦.

Reactions: 2
I used to follow Karina religiously when she was Cornishware _artist and found her account of stripy pottery pleasing. The sumptuous lifestyle she led of grandeur in her Somerset pad and summer holidays with the family in Cornwall in their whitewash holiday home complete with Cornish blue shutters. Sailing her & her Hubbyā€™s boat (Yacht) along the Cornish south coast. Her camomile picked from the garden to make her tea and her smarmy face in umpteen videos! šŸ™„ Then from October 2021 to April 2022 sheā€™s dumped all that and them, the kids, husband, chickens, sheep, pottery, dogs, the ā€œPerfect Lifeā€ and going to be a Fashion Designer, no wait, a Mussel artist, nope a Jewellerā€¦I canā€™t keep up! Dragons Den and Lord Sugar should keep an eye out for this intrepid entrepreneur! And along her being busy with three new careers, she has gone and got herself a NEW boyfriend, a black leather jacket and now living between New York (Kernow without the Y!) and Blighty (sheā€™s hoping to reside in Cornwall! Watch out! Midlife crisis? Or Stupid! Lots of fun to be had with this account Iā€™m sure ā˜ŗšŸ˜Œ
I am new to this thread and really shocked šŸ˜® Iā€™ve sort of followed her, stupidly bought some ā€˜secondsā€™ mugs which when they arrived were so small they would be okay for a dolls tea party, they are still in the box staring at me šŸ™ˆ

I am new to this thread and really shocked šŸ˜® Iā€™ve sort of followed her, stupidly bought some ā€˜secondsā€™ mugs which when they arrived were so small they would be okay for a dolls tea party, they are still in the box staring at me šŸ™ˆ
Yep, Iā€™ve also got the stupidly small mugs. I also bought a pair of the Swedish clogs she used to always wear and promote. Theyā€™re so uncomfortable šŸ˜£

• Wow
  • Heart
Yep, Iā€™ve also got the stupidly small mugs. I also bought a pair of the Swedish clogs she used to always wear and promote. Theyā€™re so uncomfortable šŸ˜£
That made me laugh!!! The gold ones šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ so uncomfortable

So funny look what came up on my Facebook earlier, she has competition.
I do really hate how these people state they are looking for something, knowing they will likely be given it, high end clothing etc. She is kind of a fraud now though, as she built her following as an owner of Cornishware so she should really delete her account and then start again. That said, I do hope she is ok, as I wouldn't want anyone to be mentally unwell, she has been unusually quiet

Attachments

So funny look what came up on my Facebook earlier, she has competition.
I do really hate how these people state they are looking for something, knowing they will likely be given it, high end clothing etc. She is kind of a fraud now though, as she built her following as an owner of Cornishware so she should really delete her account and then start again. That said, I do hope she is ok, as I wouldn't want anyone to be mentally unwell, she has been unusually quiet
Sheā€™ll be fineā€¦probably working hard on her website for the tat sheā€™ll be selling all her dumbass Cornishware followers! Itā€™ll be work related the quiet spell on the gram. She went quiet last weekend too, maybe thatā€™s her thing.

Reactions: 3
  • Wow
https://www.gapinteriors.com/featuredetails.asp?view=karina-rickards-home-&featureref=4245 old pics

Very interesting. Iā€™m guessing by the date at the bottom of that 2021 is when the interview was done? Maybe autumn last year?