Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so now she’s finally spoken about her love for her children and protecting them ( new post ) is that’s because she’s reading here ( or someone is telling her the discussions either way good !) because she certainly wasn’t protecting them with that ridiculous reel

Reactions: 4
I'm so pleased someone posted the link to this page (had not heard of it). I need to draw breath over it all. I've loved Karina's posts., and those of Cornishware. Her positivity kept me motivated through a horrid year, giving me the kick up the backside I needed as the lifestyle attainment she had in her family and business seemed achievable if your attitude was right. My flabber has been gasted by these revelations and I don't know what to think. I'm always a believer in "do what is right for you" but when it comes to leaving a teen in family turmoil as they are about to sit GCSE's, and another even younger one, well, it all feels like her drastic new life could perhaps have waited, if I want to still see her as a positive role model for women in business. I had no idea the pottery was in Somerset either, it seemed implicit it was in Cornwall, but having looked online on Companies House I see that, yes, it is in Somerset and Karina resigned as a director in late February, her daughter was instated the same day. Whilst Rebecca is doing a really fine, professional job, I do feel that whilst her mum has gone off to do her thing, Rebecca's wings have been clipped as she had just launched her own very professional art design business. Perhaps Karina was forced to leave the business as I recall her replying to someone online that it hadn't been what she wanted to happen. I also wondered if this drastic personal change was a reaction to losing her father in October, but the new relationship seemed to have already started - as someone else pointed out - the new partner appears on her boat trip video from mid August. I know from experience a close bereavement can induce a complete departure from your normal behaviour, it happened to me a few years ago and I'm not proud of it, still having flashbacks of my behaviour over about 18 months, after which I came to my senses and settled back down. It had been a complete reaction to shock and loss and I tried to reinvent myself as a way of tackling what I couldn't face accepting. I hope this isn't the case for Karina as it will have done harm to her own public relations, and within her family, not least them seeing her very recent video reels (but she seems to have deleted the worst two, thank heavens). However this plays out, if she has to now support herself financially and make herself available to her children when they need her, she probably needs to rein in on the flights at a moment's notice, claiming to be based between the USA, UK and Spain, and to recognise her random "business ideas" aren't going to sustain that lifestyle. She was totally validated in her role with Cornishware and gave it a modern identity, but there is nothing to take its place. Jewellery and clothes are saturated market segments at all budget levels and even seasoned experienced makers and brands are struggling to survive, operating on huge losses. Settling in Cornwall is not "pop in" distance for her children either when they need her and operating any business down here is financially very hard. The one thing I've realised through all of this is that I shouldn't take bright and bouncy instagram posts literally, no matter how earnest and honest they appear, all is rarely what it seems to be and I shouldn't feel like I need to aspire to be like them. I guess all we want from lifestyle heroes is honesty. There, I feel calmer now and am putting a brew on! Thank you.

Reactions: 13
Oh so now she’s finally spoken about her love for her children and protecting them ( new post ) is that’s because she’s reading here ( or someone is telling her the discussions either way good !) because she certainly wasn’t protecting them with that ridiculous reel
Oh her post is 🤮 protecting her children??!! Where are they??? But really it’s all about the new business and building her new life… the love for my children will always be there regardless of my decision… that’s nice that you’re “loving them” from afar obviously while you pursue your new life on another continent.. She even says I’ll be selling beautiful things to YOU!! Why don’t her followers wake up 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm so pleased someone posted the link to this page (had not heard of it). I need to draw breath over it all. I've loved Karina's posts., and those of Cornishware. Her positivity kept me motivated through a horrid year, giving me the kick up the backside I needed as the lifestyle attainment she had in her family and business seemed achievable if your attitude was right. My flabber has been gasted by these revelations and I don't know what to think. I'm always a believer in "do what is right for you" but when it comes to leaving a teen in family turmoil as they are about to sit GCSE's, and another even younger one, well, it all feels like her drastic new life could perhaps have waited, if I want to still see her as a positive role model for women in business. I had no idea the pottery was in Somerset either, it seemed implicit it was in Cornwall, but having looked online on Companies House I see that, yes, it is in Somerset and Karina resigned as a director in late February, her daughter was instated the same day. Whilst Rebecca is doing a really fine, professional job, I do feel that whilst her mum has gone off to do her thing, Rebecca's wings have been clipped as she had just launched her own very professional art design business. Perhaps Karina was forced to leave the business as I recall her replying to someone online that it hadn't been what she wanted to happen. I also wondered if this drastic personal change was a reaction to losing her father in October, but the new relationship seemed to have already started - as someone else pointed out - the new partner appears on her boat trip video from mid August. I know from experience a close bereavement can induce a complete departure from your normal behaviour, it happened to me a few years ago and I'm not proud of it, still having flashbacks of my behaviour over about 18 months, after which I came to my senses and settled back down. It had been a complete reaction to shock and loss and I tried to reinvent myself as a way of tackling what I couldn't face accepting. I hope this isn't the case for Karina as it will have done harm to her own public relations, and within her family, not least them seeing her very recent video reels (but she seems to have deleted the worst two, thank heavens). However this plays out, if she has to now support herself financially and make herself available to her children when they need her, she probably needs to rein in on the flights at a moment's notice, claiming to be based between the USA, UK and Spain, and to recognise her random "business ideas" aren't going to sustain that lifestyle. She was totally validated in her role with Cornishware and gave it a modern identity, but there is nothing to take its place. Jewellery and clothes are saturated market segments at all budget levels and even seasoned experienced makers and brands are struggling to survive, operating on huge losses. Settling in Cornwall is not "pop in" distance for her children either when they need her and operating any business down here is financially very hard. The one thing I've realised through all of this is that I shouldn't take bright and bouncy instagram posts literally, no matter how earnest and honest they appear, all is rarely what it seems to be and I shouldn't feel like I need to aspire to be like them. I guess all we want from lifestyle heroes is honesty. There, I feel calmer now and am putting a brew on! Thank you.
Without the Cornishware brand behind her she’s no one really… and with her recent erratic behaviour no brand is going to collaborate with her on a fashion line and starting one from scratch is a huge $$ investment. The jewellery will probably be some cheap but pretty semi precious Sri Lankan stuff that she tries to resell at a margin and her mussel art… well that’s not exactly something you can ship around the world easily. I think she’s bought in to her own hype and is delusional

Last edited:
Like others have said I am so glad I have found this account. After reading this afternoon’s Instagram posts I have decided that it is all just messing with my head too much. I started to wonder if I was being the horrible one and too judgemental but I really just feel uncomfortable with it all now and just can’t bear to read the posts anymore so will unfollow. I am not very social media savvy but am feeling manipulated. It seems to have turned into a competition about who can be the nicest and the most positive and turn on those actually expressing balanced and well written concerns. I always loved the Cornishware account as the words trolls and haters were never used. Her followers are now fighting amongst themselves. For the record anyone who read the post about the novel Rebecca, the second Mrs de Winter was terrified of Mrs Danvers and in no way wanted her to do her hair or press her silk dresses and the first Mrs De Winter had various affairs and laughed in her husbands face about it. All the people saying how much they love the book and the glorious images can you not see the irony.

Reactions: 9
Well said. Very bigoted view.
Lol not bigoted at all thanks! My opinion and not being able to get my head round how it comes about from a heterosexual marriage! Anyway, this thread isn’t to discuss what other’s opinions are on what we say about her and turn on each other, it’s to discuss her! As Cornishbird said, there is no room on here for you, so leave or be blocked! God, I’m sounding like one of Karina’s adoring followers to the haters! Lol #peaceout ✌🏼

• Haha
Like others have said I am so glad I have found this account. After reading this afternoon’s Instagram posts I have decided that it is all just messing with my head too much. I started to wonder if I was being the horrible one and too judgemental but I really just feel uncomfortable with it all now and just can’t bear to read the posts anymore so will unfollow. I am not very social media savvy but am feeling manipulated. It seems to have turned into a competition about who can be the nicest and the most positive and turn on those actually expressing balanced and well written concerns. I always loved the Cornishware account as the words trolls and haters were never used. Her followers are now fighting amongst themselves. For the record anyone who read the post about the novel Rebecca, the second Mrs de Winter was terrified of Mrs Danvers and in no way wanted her to do her hair or press her silk dresses and the first Mrs De Winter had various affairs and laughed in her husbands face about it. All the people saying how much they love the book and the glorious images can you not see the irony.
you aren't alone. I saved the link to this page yesterday but was unsure whether to add anything until today. It has messed with my head too in terms of what I take as real life, or not. I have just read 2 minutes ago her latest post and the sentence about her asking followers to hang around as her aim is to sell things to us was the final straw. I love nice lifestyle posts to cheer my day up and seeing brands in their best creative light, but if a lifestyler plainly says their sole aim is to sell their own wares to me, that is a big turn off on what is generally seen as a pressure-free platform of imagery. I bought into the cornishware ideaology and heritage, and have bought some, I didn't buy in to the individual sexing it up for the camera who now wants to sell me dresses, mussel shell pictures, and necklaces instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
you aren't alone. I saved the link to this page yesterday but was unsure whether to add anything until today. It has messed with my head too in terms of what I take as real life, or not. I have just read 2 minutes ago her latest post and the sentence about her asking followers to hang around as her aim is to sell things to us was the final straw. I love nice lifestyle posts to cheer my day up and seeing brands in their best creative light, but if a lifestyler plainly says their sole aim is to sell their own wares to me, that is a big turn off on what is generally seen as a pressure-free platform of imagery. I bought into the cornishware ideaology and heritage, and have bought some, I didn't buy in to the individual sexing it up for the camera who now wants to sell me dresses, mussel shell pictures, and necklaces instead.

That’s literally was her account is about, just keeping everyone hanging so she will have instant supporters and buyers for her jewellery line .
Looks like she’s trying to get some buys just from followers feeling sorry for her keep harping on about negative comments. She’s brought it up again today when she could of deleted that reel days ago . She left the so called negative comments in full view for days and days but now she decides to delete the whole thing and ANNOUNCE IT !
Playing the victim yet again so it all goes in her favour ( new sales ).
Let’s not forget she was very good at marketing cornishware , she’s a pro at that and has the skills to increase sales .

I feel like I missed the reels. What was in the two deleted reels?

@Stockers_45 - love your avatar 😁

One was a very recent reel of her sitting in the passenger seat of a car . No words just her eating snacks and joking around with the driver who was out of sight . Then right at the end she took the drivers hand and started kissing it 🤮🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

The other one I don’t know which one that’s supposed to be . I didn’t notice another one missing.

Last edited:
That’s literally was her account is about, just keeping everyone hanging so she will have instant supporters and buyers for her jewellery line .
Looks like she’s trying to get some buys just from followers feeling sorry for her keep harping on about negative comments. She’s brought it up again today when she could of deleted that reel days ago . She left the so called negative comments in full view for days and days but now she decides to delete the whole thing and ANNOUNCE IT !
Let’s not forget she was very good at marketing cornishware , she’s a pro at that and has the skills to increase sales .

One was a very recent reel of her sitting in the passenger seat of a car . No words just her eating snacks and joking around with the driver who was out of sight . That right at the end she took the drivers hand and started kissing it 🤮🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

The other one I don’t know which one that’s supposed to be . I didn’t notice another one missing.
The other one was them driving to Port Isaac...she was driving wearing a grey outfit, singing "I'm so excited..." and her partner laughing.

Just been catching up on here and checked out her latest post and story…Wow, she really is trying to cling on to all the respect and sympathy she can using her kids and her love for them now, as an afterthought and after reading the negative comments on her reel and here! Too little too late Karina! But her sad sap followers are buying into it, of course they are! 🙄 She really makes me vom and cringe when I see her vids. The blowy kisses, the look at poor poor me….🤢🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 5

One was a very recent reel of her sitting in the passenger seat of a car . No words just her eating snacks and joking around with the driver who was out of sight . Then right at the end she took the drivers hand and started kissing it 🤮🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

she has deleted more than just two! When I went to bed last night she had 1877 posts, this morning there are 1859.

Reactions: 3
and talks about keeping these comments on here far away from her children, but not keeping her very easily seen posts/reels away from them. Talk about deflecting! Sad that she couldn’t have come to the conclusion herself that these public reels and posts might not “be kind” to her family.

• Heart
she has deleted more than just two! When I went to bed last night she had 1877 posts, this morning there are 1859.
You’re right!
It would appear that she’s deleted all pics of her husband and just kept the ones of the children 😮 I went right back through to her very first post that was in August 2013 of her cheeky! So she’s removed any memories made with him and their 25/26/27? year marriage! Quite sad for him really. #bitchymcbitchface

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
You’re right!
It would appear that she’s deleted all pics of her husband and just kept the ones of the children 😮 I went right back through to her very first post that was in August 2013 of her cheeky! So she’s removed any memories made with him and their 25/26/27? year marriage! Quite sad for him really. #bitchymcbitchface
That’s really quite sad .
yet again only just saying half truths/ half the sorry for sympathy votes - saying she’s deleted some recent ones to protect her children from the comments.

and talks about keeping these comments on here far away from her children, but not keeping her very easily seen posts/reels away from them. Talk about deflecting! Sad that she couldn’t have come to the conclusion herself that these public reels and posts might not “be kind” to her family.
Exactly!!!

@Stockers_45 did you really have to use that profile pic . That sucking on lollipops 🍭 together is making me twitch 🤣🤣🤣🤣😉🤣🤣🤣🤣
🍭🤮🍭🤮🍭🤮🍭

Last edited:
  • Haha
That’s really quite sad .
yet again only just saying half truths/ half the sorry for sympathy votes - saying she’s deleted some recent ones to protect her children from the comments.

Exactly!!!

@Stockers_45 did you really have to use that profile pic . That sucking on lollipops 🍭 together is making me twitch 🤣🤣🤣🤣😉🤣🤣🤣🤣
🍭🤮🍭🤮🍭🤮🍭
Shall I change it for you? Lol 😘👋🏼 (That’s me blowing you a kiss!) lol 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You’re right!
How pathetic! Rewriting history to suit her story. Do she keep the one on the boat with 007? She really is a shallow person

I can’t help myself I’ve gone in and made a few comments in reply to some of the seriously dumb I’ve drunk the cool aid supporters. I’ll probably get blocked 🤣

How’s this 🙄 um no she left and Charles now is looking after the children

Attachments

Last edited: