Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the article and family have every right not to mention Karina at all!! She did what she did and made her choice to not want the husband who funded Cornishware coming back! Charles is the work horse behind Cornishware money and brains and Karina was just the face of it all and marketing. I can’t stand by a liar and cheat as I’ve been cheated on and left with nothing and had to bring up three children. She’s not mentally fragile, she’s very clever and sneaky (as we’ve seen in her victim posts) and she 💯 knows what she’s doing and how to manipulate her following. I’d be happy if she started a new account fresh and away from the Cornishware followers and leave her to it with her naff gems on a separate gram for that, with followers that want to follow her for her crap jewellery range!

And just throwing this out there as you’re a new member who joined last night and have referenced two American words (that I’ve noticed) and posting early morning GMT, oh and your user name? Great Minds Think Alike? Are you Nuzha or Karina? #suspicious #Justsaying #throwingitoutthere
No need to be suspicious- I’m no spy! I do have to say I was very concerned from the start about how Karina was acting but was still hoping it was going to work out. Then I saw her story/reel about her kissing a hand. 😡
I was shocked she would behave that way. But like so many of her followers- we all were in the dark. Some still are - but I came across a post from someone on here (can’t remember the name and has since been deleted on IG) to go check out this forum. That’s when I got the real low down on Karina. I do believe every person has a right to privacy however when you are in the public eye and share your life - you kind of give up that right. If you don’t want to be scrutinize then stop sharing all your tit. I believe the reason why so many people are angry at her is the way she went about flaunting her new life & partner. She isn’t even divorced yet and she is living up life without her children! Oh but she wants to protect them - give me a break! 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s the part that really gets me upset!

Reactions: 7
No need to be suspicious- I’m no spy! I do have to say I was very concerned from the start about how Karina was acting but was still hoping it was going to work out. Then I saw her story/reel about her kissing a hand. 😡
I was shocked she would behave that way. But like so many of her followers- we all were in the dark. Some still are - but I came across a post from someone on here (can’t remember the name and has since been deleted on IG) to go check out this forum. That’s when I got the real low down on Karina. I do believe every person has a right to privacy however when you are in the public eye and share your life - you kind of give up that right. If you don’t want to be scrutinize then stop sharing all your tit. I believe the reason why so many people are angry at her is the way she went about flaunting her new life & partner. She isn’t even divorced yet and she is living up life without her children! Oh but she wants to protect them - give me a break! 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s the part that really gets me upset!
yes 100% she has no class no morals it’s awful, her poor children I can’t imagine how awful this is for them. When I started following her I thought she was fab then she got cringe worthy 😳🙄 some of her posts were so embarrassing I guess that must have been when the affair started now she is just a train wreck so manipulative but I do worry about what happens when it all comes crashing down. Nuzha fell in love with Cornishware Karina…. She’s pretty boring now 🤔 Nuzha will start looking elsewhere….sounds like she’s doing everything…she’s set up the jewellery contacts in Sri Lanka… Karina wasn’t even capable of setting up the website (not hard!) sounds and looks like she needs her bottom wiped not very attractive. Hmmm make me a mussel board 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
yes 100% she has no class no morals it’s awful, her poor children I can’t imagine how awful this is for them. When I started following her I thought she was fab then she got cringe worthy 😳🙄 some of her posts were so embarrassing I guess that must have been when the affair started now she is just a train wreck so manipulative but I do worry about what happens when it all comes crashing down. Nuzha fell in love with Cornishware Karina…. She’s pretty boring now 🤔 Nuzha will start looking elsewhere….sounds like she’s doing everything…she’s set up the jewellery contacts in Sri Lanka… Karina wasn’t even capable of setting up the website (not hard!) sounds and looks like she needs her bottom wiped not very attractive. Hmmm make me a mussel board 🤣
Has anyone on her been trolling anenglishwife? She mentioned yesterday about having several troll messages sent to her. I did wonder if that was because of her association with Karina?

Reactions: 1
I think what I am most annoyed about is the fact that she kept her old Cornishware artist account open, obviously to keep her followers, instead of telling everyone that she was closing that account and if you still wanted to follow her, then you could move onto the new account with whatever harebrained idea she was cooking up next.

My mam and I were drawn in to the happy family life of the Rickards and their wonderful adventure of bringing Cornishware back to the UK. It was only in August last year that she said she wouldn't be where she was if it hadn't of been for Charles. Yet come December she's living it large in NY and seeing New Year in at Times Square.

Has anyone on her been trolling anenglishwife? She mentioned yesterday about having several troll messages sent to her. I did wonder if that was because of her association with Karina?
Why would anyone troll anenglishwife, it's Karina that's not being honest. Juliette's posts are lovely and very British!! She's probably not aware of what Karina has been up to and would probably be surprised like the rest of us were when or if she found out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think what I am most annoyed about is the fact that she kept her old Cornishware artist account open, obviously to keep her followers, instead of telling everyone that she was closing that account and if you still wanted to follow her, then you could move onto the new account with whatever harebrained idea she was cooking up next.

My mam and I were drawn in to the happy family life of the Rickards and their wonderful adventure of bringing Cornishware back to the UK. It was only in August last year that she said she wouldn't be where she was if it hadn't of been for Charles. Yet come December she's living it large in NY and seeing New Year in at Times Square.

Why would anyone troll anenglishwife, it's Karina that's not being honest. Juliette's posts are lovely and very British!! She's probably not aware of what Karina has been up to and would probably be surprised like the rest of us were when or if she found out.
The only reason I can think of that they might troll her for, is her comments of support on Karinas posts…she’s a well liked and followed account (Juliette) and gets featured on Cornishware’s posts/stories. I can think of no other reason unless it’s people jealous of her, but she’s never mentioned being trolled before now!

The only reason I can think of that they might troll her for, is her comments of support on Karinas posts…she’s a well liked and followed account (Juliette) and gets featured on Cornishware’s posts/stories. I can think of no other reason unless it’s people jealous of her, but she’s never mentioned being trolled before now!
I know Cornishware sent Juliette things to show on her account, her daughter started collecting it too. She is a well liked and followed account. It's a shame she's being trolled as I always enjoyed her posts.

Have to say I was curious when this all this “new life” stuff of Karina’s started whether anenglishwife would keep engaging and liking. I thought it might sit at odds with her traditional values, but as you say, maybe she just isn’t aware. She must have seen THAT hand kissing reel though and can see how Karina has dumped her responsibilities, mainly kids and animals and is swanning around. Wonder how long Karina will continue to keep the details of her new life under wraps, probably until she’s racked up enough sales of her catalogue gems. So sneaky.

Reactions: 3
Hello, this is my first comment on here. I’m the person who kicked off the questions on Karina’s page re how ethically, sustainably and environmentally friendly her gems and metals are (lindsey57) and i think, opened a can of worms 😬😂. That is my main concern as I work with a charity (run by my daughter in South Africa) that rescues trafficked girls and sex workers. But I too love Cornishware, I grew up in Cornwall and have recently returned here to live and have collected pieces over the years but more recently due to Karina’s promotion of the brand. Loving the fact that her and her husband rescued the company and re established it throughout the county and country. But I too am greatly saddened by her recent behaviour and walking out on her family. Of course these things happen and we don’t know the full reasons BUT to behave as she has done must be devastating for her family and especially her children.
I will continue to support Cornishware when I feel the need for a new mug etc and what I take away from this whole, very sad situation is that things are often not like how they are portrayed in social media! A lesson for us all I think 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello, this is my first comment on here. I’m the person who kicked off the questions on Karina’s page re how ethically, sustainably and environmentally friendly her gems and metals are (lindsey57) and i think, opened a can of worms 😬😂. That is my main concern as I work with a charity (run by my daughter in South Africa) that rescues trafficked girls and sex workers. But I too love Cornishware, I grew up in Cornwall and have recently returned here to live and have collected pieces over the years but more recently due to Karina’s promotion of the brand. Loving the fact that her and her husband rescued the company and re established it throughout the county and country. But I too am greatly saddened by her recent behaviour and walking out on her family. Of course these things happen and we don’t know the full reasons BUT to behave as she has done must be devastating for her family and especially her children.
I will continue to support Cornishware when I feel the need for a new mug etc and what I take away from this whole, very sad situation is that things are often not like how they are portrayed in social media! A lesson for us all I think 🤔
Here here 🙌👏

Well said

She’s back! Didn’t last long staying away! Lmao 😂
Ive just tried to go on her IG page and it’s not there. I guess she’s blocked me? In which case I’m assuming she’s been in here? Because I haven’t commented on her IG page for some time

7718D6C9-EDE3-4C81-B42A-54DE7EE332F9.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s back! Didn’t last long staying away! Lmao 😂
FGS! I was so looking forward to a break from her! 😂
Is she trying to ally herself with all nationalities?
Her Mom's English - but now actually half Polish.
Her Dad was French - except when he was Belgian.
Her 'partner' is American - except when she's Sri Lankan! Can't keep up. She must have to keep notes about what lies she tells.
I wouldn't be at all suprised if she or Nonnynoo was on here spying. If they are this is for them.
How does it feel Nonny to be a marriage wrecker?
How can you live with yourself Karina abandoning your children for someone you just met?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get the same, so obvs blocked me too! Lol
I guess that’s because I put my IG profile name in my comment on here, otherwise she wouldn’t have known who I am, I do have other accounts should I be bothered to need to look 😜

• Wow
FGS! I was so looking forward to a break from her! 😂
Is she trying to ally herself with all nationalities?
Her Mom's English - but now actually half Polish.
Her Dad was French - except when he was Belgian.
Her 'partner' is American - except when she's Sri Lankan! Can't keep up. She must have to keep notes about what lies she tells.
I wouldn't be at all suprised if she or Nonnynoo was on here spying. If they are this is for them.
How does it feel Nonny to be a marriage wrecker?
How can you live with yourself Karina abandoning your children for someone you just met?
I just can’t stand her, she’s so irritating it’s unreal! But she needs to close that account and open up a fresh one. Don’t know why Cornishware haven’t told her too 🤔

I guess that’s because I put my IG profile name in my comment on here, otherwise she wouldn’t have known who I am, I do have other accounts should I be bothered to need to look 😜
Oh did you, I missed that 🙄😬🫣🤪