Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably trying to wind us up. Pity she hasn't got anything better to do!

Reactions: 1
Ive just tried to go on her IG page and itā€™s not there. I guess sheā€™s blocked me? In which case Iā€™m assuming sheā€™s been in here? Because I havenā€™t commented on her IG page for some time

View attachment 1328544
I think she went through and blocked anyone who had asked her the hard questions or wasnā€™t fawning over her a few days ago thatā€™s when she blocked me. Anenglishwife had a go at me in response to one of my posts calling Karina out this was maybe a month ago and she (anenglishwife) blocked me then šŸ™„ from memory she was saying Karina was a wonderful mother and her private life was her private life - it was around the time of the her kissing Nuzhaā€™s hand postā€¦ um itā€™s private unless you post it on Instagram šŸ™„šŸ™„

She has deleted a few comments of people questioning her. I can't see the one that says "you are not a brit"
That was Tanlou she makes some fab comments šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ also about her not being able to understand the barista at Starbucks she said ā€œitā€™s hardly Spanishā€ and then Karina responded with how she was just trying to be funny and that her cousins were born in the US and her partner was from the the US blah blah thatā€™s been deleted now too. I think she just gone in and deleted/ blocked anyone thatā€™s made a truthful observation

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think if Karina had started a new account for her new life/business then followers wouldnā€™t have minded so much. But we followed her because she was the face of Cornishware which we all love, we enjoyed following the Cornishware ā€˜familyā€™. Then suddenly we were whisked off across the ocean to a new life and business (via a brief stop over in Spain) and then there was no more stripy ceramics, photos of family or Cornish beaches and we all felt a little duped that we were automatically following something we hadnā€™t chosen to follow. Thankfully Rebecca is doing a great job (minus all the prancing around šŸ˜¬) and the Country Living article is lovely!

Reactions: 6
I think if Karina had started a new account for her new life/business then followers wouldnā€™t have minded so much. But we followed her because she was the face of Cornishware which we all love, we enjoyed following the Cornishware ā€˜familyā€™. Then suddenly we were whisked off across the ocean to a new life and business (via a brief stop over in Spain) and then there was no more stripy ceramics, photos of family or Cornish beaches and we all felt a little duped that we were automatically following something we hadnā€™t chosen to follow. Thankfully Rebecca is doing a great job (minus all the prancing around šŸ˜¬) and the Country Living article is lovely!
100% spot on I think the Angel wings and eggs post was a new lowā€¦ just when you thought she couldnā€™t get anymore embarrassing šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤®šŸ„“

• Haha
FGS! I was so looking forward to a break from her! šŸ˜‚
Is she trying to ally herself with all nationalities?
Her Mom's English - but now actually half Polish.
Her Dad was French - except when he was Belgian.
Her 'partner' is American - except when she's Sri Lankan! Can't keep up. She must have to keep notes about what lies she tells.
I wouldn't be at all suprised if she or Nonnynoo was on here spying. If they are this is for them.
How does it feel Nonny to be a marriage wrecker?
How can you live with yourself Karina abandoning your children for someone you just met?
Well said, oh and donā€™t forget the cousins who were all born in America apparently, which is what she replied to someone calling her out about her reel featuring houses with Blue Lives Matter flags.

Reactions: 2
I think she went through and blocked anyone who had asked her the hard questions or wasnā€™t fawning over her a few days ago thatā€™s when she blocked me. Anenglishwife had a go at me in response to one of my posts calling Karina out this was maybe a month ago and she (anenglishwife) blocked me then šŸ™„ from memory she was saying Karina was a wonderful mother and her private life was her private life - it was around the time of the her kissing Nuzhaā€™s hand postā€¦ um itā€™s private unless you post it on Instagram šŸ™„šŸ™„
I don't understand why Juliette feels the need to defend Karina. Like the rest of us she's only seeing what we are seeing. If she thinks kissing anothers hand whilst still being married as the divorce isn't through is okay, I'm very shocked. Especially when she's always family orientated.

-------------
And now her comments aren't coherent. Why not delete the rest of the thread Karina as nobody can see what you and Nuzha are commenting on. Is this so you look more popular than you are? Her comments are now making no sense at all šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Under Nuzha's comment there were 12 replies, obviously from Karina's fan club and I see _strandjutter_ has gone again. Is that a bot account created by the robotic GF?

What Iā€™ve discovered about Karina in recent weeks if not months.

Sheā€™s not trustworthy - any business person would be open to critique both negative and good, if theyā€™ve nothing to hide then theyā€™d reply. Her response was Iā€™ll answer that when the website is ready, why not now? And we havenā€™t seen photos of Simoneā€™s ring. Maybe she needs to find the combination to the safe!

Sheā€™s not honest - reluctantly I had to leave Cornishware, not my choice. Guess what Karina, it wasnā€™t Charlesā€™ or your kids idea to be cheated on with @n007i

If the affair wasnā€™t true then why did tanlou50 mention it? Why didnā€™t Karina correct any of those comments?

As we are all being blocked now on IG (except for tanlou50, who I hope is on here to update us), it says more about Karina than anything else. She wonā€™t mention the girlfriend to her following which currently stands at 40.6k, well it was the last time I was allowed to look at her account. All followers gained through Cornishware, so do the right thing and delete that account and all associations with the Cornishware brand as you are no longer part of an iconic company.

Some of us that she has blocked have more than one account, so unless she goes private we can still see what a fool she has made of herself and is continuing to make! The old Karina would never have acted like this, she's changed and not for the better!!!!

It makes you wonder how long @n007i will put up with not being put out there. No wonder she was made to change her profile photos. Canā€™t be seen together, people may work it out.

Does she ever stop to think of her children? Her kids are on ig. If we saw the kissing of the GFā€™s hand, her family would have too. That hurt would have been felt and just because itā€™s removed it doesnā€™t alter the fact that sheā€™s rubbing the new life in the faces of her children and Charles who not 5 minutes ago she was still in a relationship with.

She may have blocked us on IG but Karina, this is for you as we know you read tattle, your sheep can always come on here and see how we feel. After all she's still read what we think before deleting us.

We wouldn't have felt duped if she had of created a new account instead of us being shocked to see someone we wouldn't have followed. We followed her for the Cornishware not for the gallivanting around the world and being secretive around the ethics of her company not to mention the carbon footprint.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder if 007 is realising how high maintenance Karina is and regretting getting together?
She must be constantly talking about herself, her business and IG account. I'm suprised 007 actually gets a look in.

100% spot on I think the Angel wings and eggs post was a new lowā€¦ just when you thought she couldnā€™t get anymore embarrassing šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤®šŸ„“
I thought that post was really horrendous. Not only was it totally embarrassing and cringe worthy, but the choice of song that she used was totally tasteless. Simply Red's 'Something got me started' with the lyrics 'I give it all up for you, yes I would'. How low can this woman go!

• Heart
Maybe she hasn't changed. Maybe she was this bad before but reined it in for IG? Maybe we are now seeing the real Karina.

• Heart

That was Tanlou she makes some fab comments šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ also about her not being able to understand the barista at Starbucks she said ā€œitā€™s hardly Spanishā€ and then Karina responded with how she was just trying to be funny and that her cousins were born in the US and her partner was from the the US blah blah thatā€™s been deleted now too. I think she just gone in and deleted/ blocked anyone thatā€™s made a truthful observation
Just reading the comments on the port Issaac post from 8 weeks ago(because i obviously have nothing better to do!) and she quotes about "unpacking boxes and dusting off furniture" in her new Cornwall home. I think that was obviously just a night at the family cottage in Cadgwith! Wonder how the rowing team are coping without her!!!!

Maybe she hasn't changed. Maybe she was this bad before but reined it in for IG? Maybe we are now seeing the real Karina.
I have found her quite quiet and boring off IG. Unless she was selling at the Batcombe events (the infamous feather wreaths). Then she was a bit more lively! I can't get my head around her actions. Throwing it all away on a whim.Even if fed up with your hubby , Leavings kids and her "beloved" dogs I'm flabbergasted!

Strandjutter is Dutch for beachcomber.
I don't know if Karina has a Dutch heritage too.....
She will do if you mention it on her posts!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I had no idea about this story but saw this on the Tattle home page and am now totally obsessed. Canā€™t believe her!

She can probably find some if you give her chance!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Just reading the comments on the port Issaac post from 8 weeks ago(because i obviously have nothing better to do!) and she quotes about "unpacking boxes and dusting off furniture" in her new Cornwall home. I think that was obviously just a night at the family cottage in Cadgwith! Wonder how the rowing team are coping without her!!!!

I have found her quite quiet and boring off IG. Unless she was selling at the Batcombe events (the infamous feather wreaths). Then she was a bit more lively! I can't get my head around her actions. Throwing it all away on a whim.Even if fed up with your hubby , Leavings kids and her "beloved" dogs I'm flabbergasted!

She will do if you mention it on her posts!!
Do you know her then?

Oh the gig rowing! Another fad like jogging around the lanes and numerous other things! Bet they're gutted she pulled out. šŸ˜‚

The Cadgwith cottage. Do you mean the family mansion? Or do they have anothet Cornwall cottage?

Presumably the divorce won't be as simple as he gets the Somerset mansion and she gets the Cornwall one?

Exactly. Marriage break downs happen but you'd try to stay near your kids. Especially when one is 11 and another is taking GCSE's.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Do you know her then?

Oh the gig rowing! Another fad like jogging around the lanes and numerous other things! Bet they're gutted she pulled out. šŸ˜‚

The Cadgwith cottage. Do you mean the family mansion? Or do they have anothet Cornwall cottage?

Presumably the divorce won't be as simple as he gets the Somerset mansion and she gets the Cornwall one?

Exactly. Marriage break downs happen but you'd try to stay near your kids. Especially when one is 11 and another is taking GCSE's.
I live a few miles from them. The cadgwith cottage is where they spend/spent summers. And the farmhouse at a hamlet nr Batcombe which is also headquarters .

Last edited:
Probably knowing her! Lol šŸ˜‚

Do you know her then?

They have a holiday home in Cornwallā€¦I think Karina took 007 there when she came back from NY and was posting herself sniffing Pasties! šŸ«£šŸ™„

• Haha