Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve been thinking yes I’m probably too involved yes I should probably just scroll on but you know I just can’t for some reason, I just find her to be so fake and immoral and I can’t let it go! Yes I should probably get a life but for some reason I just feel for her family probably because my own father was a cheat and a liar and did something similar to my mother with our family business (he was cheating with another woman and left us with nothing) but anyway.. So there a bit of insight. Can’t stand liars I guess #karinasucks 🤣 I do hope they fulfill my order

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve been thinking too and don’t come at me…but I was thinking that maybe all isn’t as it first appears. The Cornishware website says on the history page on 2020-2022 that in the first lockdown the future of the brand was very uncertain as most of their retailers had to close and that Karina and another Karina organised the increased social media activity. I don’t know, but it just struck me that maybe the Karina we all saw on her Instagram at Cornishware was out of necessity trying to keep their business going? What if she and Charles had already decided to separate and then covid hit and they decided together that they would try to get the business through this period? I don’t know and I am in no way connected to Karina or Cornishware, just something I’ve been thinking about.
If not and she cheated with her girlfriend then I have no sympathy. I too come from a home where my mother left my dad and us kids for another man and it took me a very long time to deal with that and it has completely destroyed my dad…even now 25 years later he is a shadow of his former self and I dislike her for that. I just know that life is complicated sometimes especially with so many kids, a business, employees, homes etc etc and I just wonder if it is all quite as simple as we have assumed…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve been thinking too and don’t come at me…but I was thinking that maybe all isn’t as it first appears. The Cornishware website says on the history page on 2020-2022 that in the first lockdown the future of the brand was very uncertain as most of their retailers had to close and that Karina and another Karina organised the increased social media activity. I don’t know, but it just struck me that maybe the Karina we all saw on her Instagram at Cornishware was out of necessity trying to keep their business going? What if she and Charles had already decided to separate and then covid hit and they decided together that they would try to get the business through this period? I don’t know and I am in no way connected to Karina or Cornishware, just something I’ve been thinking about.
If not and she cheated with her girlfriend then I have no sympathy. I too come from a home where my mother left my dad and us kids for another man and it took me a very long time to deal with that and it has completely destroyed my dad…even now 25 years later he is a shadow of his former self and I dislike her for that. I just know that life is complicated sometimes especially with so many kids, a business, employees, homes etc etc and I just wonder if it is all quite as simple as we have assumed…
No from what we know she was definitely cheating and Charles and her kids had no idea. Covid was actually a huge success for many retailers as online sales went through the roof and many brands couldn’t keep up with demand (I work in eCommerce) I know brands such as Emma Bridgewater went through the roof and had to limit sales as they couldn’t keep up with Production so I would think Cornishware would be similar. Plus they have been building and extending the pottery to be able to increase supply all good signs that the business is doing well. In all honesty I think it all went to her head and if you look at Nuzha’s comments on Karina’s posts she was definitely chasing her. Then we see the “thirst trap” posts where Karina really becomes quite ridiculous and you can see it’s obviously targeted at Nuzha. We can only imagine what private messages were being shared. She was on the boat and then Karina went to the US to do “stripey research” but we can see she was with Nuzha in her house at Christmas time and NY not with her children

You know I get that tit happens you fall in and out of love and your life takes a different path BUT you have a responsibility to your children AND you shouldn’t use people by lying to them and pretending to be someone you aren’t. If she had stared a new account then I honestly couldn’t give a tit what crap she was selling to the sheep but to use Cornishware to fool people into buying rubbish cheap tit jewellery isn’t ok. Just my opinion

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No from what we know she was definitely cheating and Charles and her kids had no idea. Covid was actually a huge success for many retailers as online sales went through the roof and many brands couldn’t keep up with demand (I work in eCommerce) I know brands such as Emma Bridgewater went through the roof and had to limit sales as they couldn’t keep up with Production so I would think Cornishware would be similar. Plus they have been building and extending the pottery to be able to increase supply all good signs that the business is doing well. In all honesty I think it all went to her head and if you look at Nuzha’s comments on Karina’s posts she was definitely chasing her. Then we see the “thirst trap” posts where Karina really becomes quite ridiculous and you can see it’s obviously targeted at Nuzha. We can only imagine what private messages were being shared. She was on the boat and then Karina went to the US to do “stripey research” but we can see she was with Nuzha in her house at Christmas time and NY not with her children

You know I get that tit happens you fall in and out of love and your life takes a different path BUT you have a responsibility to your children AND you shouldn’t use people by lying to them and pretending to be someone you aren’t. If she had stared a new account then I honestly couldn’t give a tit what crap she was selling to the sheep but to use Cornishware to fool people into buying rubbish cheap tit jewellery isn’t ok. Just my opinion
I agree. I think the ridiculous adulation from some sheep went to her head. People telling her she's gorgeous/so clever/a role model. Where did you get your dress/top/trousers from etc. She believes she can do no wrong and shouldn't be questioned.
She probably felt she was wasted at Cornishware and flattered at 007's interest. Probably a life in NY looked far more glamorous than being a mother in Somerset.
If she cared about her children at all she would be living near them so she could see them and soften the blow of the split.
As someone who followed her because of Cornishware I feel so angry she is using Cornishware customers to fund her crappy business.
I just don't know how she sleeps at night.
I wish someone on the inside could tell us if her family are ok so we could stop being angry on their behalf. 😑

Reactions: 10
Just seen on Instagram there is an article in Country Living July issue about Cornishware looks like lovely photos of Charles and Rebecca. Very pleased for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just seen on Instagram there is an article in Country Living July issue about Cornishware looks like lovely photos of Charles and Rebecca. Very pleased for them.
Me too. But I feel bad that Rebecca has had to give up her dreams and her business just so Karina can selfishly follow hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree. I think the ridiculous adulation from some sheep went to her head. People telling her she's gorgeous/so clever/a role model. Where did you get your dress/top/trousers from etc. She believes she can do no wrong and shouldn't be questioned.
She probably felt she was wasted at Cornishware and flattered at 007's interest. Probably a life in NY looked far more glamorous than being a mother in Somerset.
If she cared about her children at all she would be living near them so she could see them and soften the blow of the split.
As someone who followed her because of Cornishware I feel so angry she is using Cornishware customers to fund her crappy business.
I just don't know how she sleeps at night.
I wish someone on the inside could tell us if her family are ok so we could stop being angry on their behalf. 😑
Completely agree. I tried to have a balanced view in the beginning, as a previous comment said, we don’t know what was discussed between Charles and Karina, and maybe if the marriage was broken, they didn’t want the business to follow suit. But, as the earlier comment said, you can follow the trajectory of ridiculousness in Karina’s behaviour in response to 007’s endless unsubtle and very imaginative “🔥🔥” comments.🙄 I’ve also wondered why I’m so invested in all this, and like everyone else, I think it’s because the scamming is so blatant and disingenuous. Not feeling sorry for the stupid sheep, but can’t stand liars and cheats. And she always looks so sodding smug and self-satisfied, just like her partner, who she’s also not honest about! Awful woman.

Reactions: 6
I have country living delivered, and the article is really very good. No mention of Karina anywhere, as you read it you would think that he has been on his own for years, and she had never existed. Any where she would have been in the article she has simply been replaced by Rebecca, a great father and daughter team.

I can only hope that she can buy a copy of this in the us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:,she will be seething.

Late edit, just to say she has just posted a story saying she is taking the summer off, and will be back in the autumn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Completely agree. I tried to have a balanced view in the beginning, as a previous comment said, we don’t know what was discussed between Charles and Karina, and maybe if the marriage was broken, they didn’t want the business to follow suit. But, as the earlier comment said, you can follow the trajectory of ridiculousness in Karina’s behaviour in response to 007’s endless unsubtle and very imaginative “🔥🔥” comments.🙄 I’ve also wondered why I’m so invested in all this, and like everyone else, I think it’s because the scamming is so blatant and disingenuous. Not feeling sorry for the stupid sheep, but can’t stand liars and cheats. And she always looks so sodding smug and self-satisfied, just like her partner, who she’s also not honest about! Awful woman.
I've often wondered if my mam @mamlovestheroses and I are too invested in this too. Like every likeminded person on here, we only know what has been happening through glimpses into the posts Karina shared, but also the comments left by @n007i

"Leaving Cornishware was not my choice" - how many times is Karina going to use this line? I wouldn't want her to be part of my company. Invite the GF on the boat trip, what else did the two of them get up to? Shopping, food trips?? It makes you wonder how long this affair was ongoing for before Charles and the family found out. It's saddened me that I fell for the life she portrayed. I just can't trust Karina anymore. The big kiss after each video is really grating on me.

I'm hoping somehow her account is deleted as she is using the following she gained through Cornishware.

Who leaves comments like this? Especially when in previous posts of just Karina the flames are out.

Last year there was a picture Karina shared with Charles (since deleted) saying she could not do it without him. How supportive were your family when your dad died and you were able to go away at a moments notice.

Christmas 2021 karina spent Christmas away from her children in the Girlfriends house, which we know wasn't the business trip she said it was.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow I just discovered this thread and I had no idea what was actually going on! I just thought her and her husband separated and she was struggling to find a new venture/seemed lost!

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220606-140856_Instagram.jpg

Well done Laura.Clarke84

I have country living delivered, and the article is really very good. No mention of Karina anywhere, as you read it you would think that he has been on his own for years, and she had never existed. Any where she would have been in the article she has simply been replaced by Rebecca, a great father and daughter team.

I can only hope that she can buy a copy of this in the us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:,she will be seething.

Late edit, just to say she has just posted a story saying she is taking the summer off, and will be back in the autumn.
Bit odd isn't it? I thought her website was going live soon. 🥱

• Heart
I'm guessing.........not! 🤣
Now that's a shame!!

From watching her stories, I get the impression it's not her decision to stop posting. Could it now be her account is being looked into? When you are trying to grow a business you would want to keep a social media visibility and not disappear.

Ok since page 1 of this thread i have been popping in to catch up with snippets. I unfollowed her with all the vegas/robots/Mussels/spain/clothing Jewellery /etc ideas that were spinning out of control. I have met her a few times before the lock downs and before her account went big. She wasn't as brash as she is on IG and as her follower count went up it definitely went to her head. She was then quite mousy not at all smiley. He is lovely and an old fashioned Gentleman type. I agree with all the comments on here though and i do think with her fathers death, turning 50 and her IG account growth has done something to her. Everything seems to be on the spur with no thought.Moving to Bath, no moving to Cornwall, No back to Bath. Then the helping a band in The USA? I keep popping back to her account because its so crazy!!!!

Now that's a shame!!

From watching her stories, I get the impression it's not her decision to stop posting. Could it now be her account is being looked into? When you are trying to grow a business you would want to keep a social media visibility and not disappear.
yes something is going on for sure!!! Presence and content is everything and wasn’t her website going live soon? She’s just received her environmentally friendly packaging all the way from Denmark 🤣
Bizarre… she’s either lying (not unusual) but it definitely seems an interesting time to go quiet…. So I would agree it’s not of her choosing…Timing is also interesting with the Country Living article 🤔🤔 I guess we shall see and whether she can stay away from all the 🐑 sucking up to her. Her ego needs the constant reassurance… how will Nuzha manage 🤔

Ok since page 1 of this thread i have been popping in to catch up with snippets. I unfollowed her with all the vegas/robots/Mussels/spain/clothing Jewellery /etc ideas that were spinning out of control. I have met her a few times before the lock downs and before her account went big. She wasn't as brash as she is on IG and as her follower count went up it definitely went to her head. She was then quite mousy not at all smiley. He is lovely and an old fashioned Gentleman type. I agree with all the comments on here though and i do think with her fathers death, turning 50 and her IG account growth has done something to her. Everything seems to be on the spur with no thought.Moving to Bath, no moving to Cornwall, No back to Bath. Then the helping a band in The USA? I keep popping back to her account because its so crazy!!!!
that’s right Mother Theresa giving the band a motivational speech 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
yes something is going on for sure!!! Presence and content is everything and wasn’t her website going live soon? She’s just received her environmentally friendly packaging all the way from Denmark 🤣
Bizarre… she’s either lying (not unusual) but it definitely seems an interesting time to go quiet…. So I would agree it’s not of her choosing…Timing is also interesting with the Country Living article 🤔🤔 I guess we shall see and whether she can stay away from all the 🐑 sucking up to her. Her ego needs the constant reassurance… how will Nuzha manage 🤔

that’s right Mother Theresa giving the band a motivational speech 🤣🤣🤣
Do you remember the power walking through the Batcombe lanes for her blood pressure? Passed her once in the car but she was on the phone yakking and laughing.

Reactions: 3
So I’ve been thinking yes I’m probably too involved yes I should probably just scroll on but you know I just can’t for some reason, I just find her to be so fake and immoral and I can’t let it go! Yes I should probably get a life but for some reason I just feel for her family probably because my own father was a cheat and a liar and did something similar to my mother with our family business (he was cheating with another woman and left us with nothing) but anyway.. So there a bit of insight. Can’t stand liars I guess #karinasucks 🤣 I do hope they fulfill my order
I’m with you on that! No other grammer winds me up like she does and I to just can’t let it go! I hate how she portrayed a squeaky clean image with Cornishware and in reality is a scheming lying cheating witch!!!

Totally all of this 💯! You’re spot on! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Now that's a shame!!

I reported her account two days ago…maybe others have too. I don’t like she’s using Cornishware followers for her new venture and reported her for imitating Cornishware. (What with the cup in the new post, reeling them all in falsely!)

Last edited: