Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it’s definitely not husband and daughter, but likely to be close relatives of theirs. The fact that they liked the comment and will know the truth and the feelings of Charles and family, says a lot I think.

I’ve been enjoying Rebecca‘s reels on cornishware this week. Such a contract. Quiet, modest and dignified.
Completely agree about Rebecca’s posts.

Reactions: 2
I am overly invested in this and keep coming back here to check for updates. I adore cornishware and have been building up my collection. Following Karina during lockdown was such a breath of fresh air. I loved her Cornish lifestyle and positive insta stories. I really enjoyed seeing how the pottery was made by all of the team. It seems so idyllic but not showy. Im pretty sad that her long time marriage is over and think it must be such an adjustment for all of the family to see it all being played out on social media. I guess partly it is down to how we all share our lives these days, particularly those with a following. i definitely miss Karina managing their Cornishware account. Its certainly lost an element of fun about it.
Kinda interested to see how this all turns out now. It’s been rather fascinating to see her jet off to New York, Boston, bath, corneall, now Spain. Phew, racking up those air miles for sure. She can’t be travelling with more than a suitcase. Wonder what ‘mummy’ thinks of it all.

Reactions: 1
I am overly invested in this and keep coming back here to check for updates. I adore cornishware and have been building up my collection. Following Karina during lockdown was such a breath of fresh air. I loved her Cornish lifestyle and positive insta stories. I really enjoyed seeing how the pottery was made by all of the team. It seems so idyllic but not showy. Im pretty sad that her long time marriage is over and think it must be such an adjustment for all of the family to see it all being played out on social media. I guess partly it is down to how we all share our lives these days, particularly those with a following. i definitely miss Karina managing their Cornishware account. Its certainly lost an element of fun about it.
Kinda interested to see how this all turns out now. It’s been rather fascinating to see her jet off to New York, Boston, bath, corneall, now Spain. Phew, racking up those air miles for sure. She can’t be travelling with more than a suitcase. Wonder what ‘mummy’ thinks of it all.
I wonder how much of it she actually tells her mum and brothers. Perhaps she keeps them from
Knowing the whole truth.

I see she’s taken the ‘silly’ reel down then!! 🙈
About time ! But sadly the damage is already done because although her children aren’t following they could check her page and that’s just cruel for them to see their mother kissing the hand of the person who she cheated with.
Yes parents split up and move on but it’s more painful when they split up because one of them has an online affair and then start posting snippets of them on social media. That reel was seriously rubbing their noses in it .
karina really needs to take a step back and try and build a relationship with Her children again . To focus on them and not this new jewellery line ( which is probably why she’s staying active on her account and teasing followers with snippets of this new love , she wants everyone intrigued so they stick around ).

Someone posted a very worthy comment on her family photo post and mentioned that someone had called her a role model and she said really.
Yes , that Absolutely ridiculous….. unless you think someone who cheats for months is your type of role 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So glad I found you!!! It’s been bothering me so much and I couldn’t help myself and posted How are your kids a few times only to get told they are fine it’s private. How can they be fine when you have been away for months!!! GF has put up a new profile pic so she must be happy it’s getting out there.

I can’t believe how so many of her followers Have bought in to the b***sh1t she’s a total narcissist. Interesting that she pulled down the cringe post in the car but hasn’t deleted links to this page

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So glad I found you!!! It’s been bothering me so much and I couldn’t help myself and posted How are your kids a few times only to get told they are fine it’s private. How can they be fine when you have been away for months!!! GF has put up a new profile pic so she must be happy it’s getting out there.

I can’t believe how so many of her followers Have bought in to the b***sh1t she’s a total narcissist. Interesting that she pulled down the cringe post in the car but hasn’t deleted links to this page
Oh wow shocked at the new profile photo.
Well the partner is definitely putting it out there.
She’s loving it ! On the previous one with Karina under the tree she has a slight rise to her chin and also she does the same lift of the chin on another photo of hers . Makes me think of signs of a narcissist.

I saw the comments where you asked about the children ( obviously I didn’t know who ) and read the reply , I completely agree with you- how can they be fine when she’s suddenly out of their lives for months on end .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That photo of them sucking on lollies is pure cringe 😬

Karina you’re 51 not 15 !!!

Last edited:
Oh wow shocked at the new profile photo.
Well the partner is definitely putting it out there.
She’s loving it ! On the previous one with Karina under the tree she has a slight rise to her chin and also she does the same lift of the chin on another photo of hers . Makes me think of signs of a narcissist.
could be a narc or someone with not much to lose and used to getting what they want. When I first saw her expression in that tree pic I thought, like the cat that got the cream, smug!

Such a dumb pic 😮

could be a narc or someone with not much to lose and used to getting what they want. When I first saw her expression in that tree pic I thought, like the cat that got the cream, smug!

Could be any of them of those … or a bit of them 🤯🙈

Such a

Such a dumb pic 😮
Could be any of those … or a bit of them all ! 🙈😳🤯

Was just going to write the same!

Karina looks really old in this new profile pic, compared to the gf! Perhaps she mothers her instead?
Surprisingly she’s 52 ! ( 007 that is not k)

Could be any of those … or a bit of them all ! 🙈😳🤯

Last edited:

I’m glad we have too! We sooooooo needed this thread!

Reactions: 5

Right!!! I feel for her family she’s totally lost the plot!! Remember late last year she was doing a whole heap of magazine spreads about her stripey Cornishware saving… life I wonder if any of them ever got published??

It really is !
Thinking 007 is doing it on purpose cos they know her profile is being checked .
Agree!!

And I wonder who is funding it all!? When she first posted that she was going to settle in Bath I’m like wtf your children are in Cornwall? Shouldn’t you be near them? I also wonder whether there was some legal issues with the actual Instagram account as she build it off the Cornishware brand, and while she was a director of that company, so in some cases it could be considered a Cornishware asset that she is now using to launch her new business ventures!?! I know it’s different to the “official Cornishware Instagram account” but she wouldn’t have the following without the Cornishware brand. I somehow think that she’s going to wake up one day and realise what she has thrown away and boy that’s going to hurt!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Right!!! I feel for her family she’s totally lost the plot!! Remember late last year she was doing a whole heap of magazine spreads about her stripey Cornishware saving… life I wonder if any of them ever got published??

Agree!!

And I wonder who is funding it all!? When she first posted that she was going to settle in Bath I’m like wtf your children are in Cornwall? Shouldn’t you be near them? I also wonder whether there was some legal issues with the actual Instagram account as she build it off the Cornishware brand, and while she was a director of that company, so in some cases it could be considered a Cornishware asset that she is now using to launch her new business ventures!?! I know it’s different to the “official Cornishware Instagram account” but she wouldn’t have the following without the Cornishware brand. I somehow think that she’s going to wake up one day and realise what she has thrown away and boy that’s going to hurt!!!
Her family home is in Shepton Mallet as is the Cornishware Pottery. The only links they have in Cornwall is their holiday house.

Reactions: 3

Agree!!

I also thought the same thing about her looking in Bath .
I also agree one day she’s going to wake up and realise!

The 'you deserve to be happy' and 'block the haters' comments are really winding me up. It's blatantly obvious that she's had her head turned and left her marriage, family and business behind for this other person. And yes, these things do happen, but I'd like to think that there would always be consideration and love for your children. I can't believe that she's acting this way in front of them and for everyone to see. She's a public figure who is well known, so she would know that people will be interested. Her family must be so hurt and mortified.
I knew last year that something had changed when she started posting the catwalk struts in the pottery, kiss blowing, sultry photos at her wheel etc (that bloody black leather jacket, urgh!) and I actually unfollowed then because I hated the fact that she thought she was bigger than Cornishware and it was all about her. I thought she was going through a mid life crisis back then, little could we have imagined what was really going on!
I really think that Rebecca is doing a fabulous job of running the Cornishware marketing and social media and I hope that Charles and her children are doing better now. Karina needs to calm down and take stock of what's important to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The 'you deserve to be happy' and 'block the haters' comments are really winding me up. It's blatantly obvious that she's had her head turned and left her marriage, family and business behind for this other person. And yes, these things do happen, but I'd like to think that there would always be consideration and love for your children. I can't believe that she's acting this way in front of them and for everyone to see. She's a public figure who is well known, so she would know that people will be interested. Her family must be so hurt and mortified.
I knew last year that something had changed when she started posting the catwalk struts in the pottery, kiss blowing, sultry photos at her wheel etc (that bloody black leather jacket, urgh!) and I actually unfollowed then because I hated the fact that she thought she was bigger than Cornishware and it was all about her. I thought she was going through a mid life crisis back then, little could we have imagined what was really going on!
I really think that Rebecca is doing a fabulous job of running the Cornishware marketing and social media and I hope that Charles and her children are doing better now. Karina needs to calm down and take stock of what's important to her.
Well said !!

Reactions: 3
I’m just gobsmacked by her behaviour. She’s going to bitterly regret this soon and go crawling back. Losing her father has sent her completely cuckoo. I feel so sorry for her youngest child 😢

• Heart