Corinna Tolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come she’s not asking her good friend Siobhan O’Hagan for diet tips!!

Reactions: 1
New to this lady - what's with her accent/voice, it's like she can't pronounce her r's or n's! It actually wrecks my head listening to her speak

Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for her daughter. She interviews her basically saying " tell me what a good mum i am" such a narcissist. I cant look away, especially seeing what nuggets she will come out with next . This weeks being she has " mastered life" i think any child psychologist would till u " dont use ur kids for ur on glory"

Reactions: 2
It’s been a looooong time since I’ve been on her page - good god she has aged terribly
I watched the clips of the podcast with her daughter and it’s actually a bit uncomfortable. Can’t really out my finger on it but it a bit uneasy. Her kid is like 14 and she’s asking her about wanting children and what being a good mum looks like to her. Hardly appropriate?

It’s been a looooong time since I’ve been on her page - good god she has aged terribly
I watched the clips of the podcast with her daughter and it’s actually a bit uncomfortable. Can’t really out my finger on it but it a bit uneasy. Her kid is like 14 and she’s asking her about wanting children and what being a good mum looks like to her. Hardly appropriate?
Agree. Something just a little off about it. In fairness her daughter seems ok with it but she’s still underage to consent fully. She’s always banging on about what a great Ma she is and how it’s her greatest job etc etc on her Insta page. Feck off Corina, self praise is no praise. We all do our best

Reactions: 1
I have just found this thread today. she has annoyed me on Instagram for a while. this has been a great read.. thanks everyone 😁

Anyone see the post of her eyelid surgery that wasn’t
meant for her public page. She was in Germany and she posted 2 heavily bandaged eyelids and the next thing she was on saying she didn’t mean to post to that and could her followers be patient and all will be shared in good time, betting now that it will never be mentioned again, clearly surgery that she will either pass off as her own skincare wonderfulness or some miracle product that only she sells.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
meant for her public page. She was in Germany and she posted 2 heavily bandaged eyelids and the next thing she was on saying she didn’t mean to post to that and could her followers be patient and all will be shared in good time, betting now that it will never be mentioned again, clearly surgery that she will either pass off as her own skincare wonderfulness or some miracle product that only she sells.
When was this 🤭 any screenshots

I saw the post about something shared that shouldn't be. makes sense. passing it off as a learning trip 🤥

For someone who claims to know about skincare why does her face look like leather? Is it all the botox? She looks old for her age.

It looks constantly oily and she’s forever having breakouts. For someone who says she knows it all about skin she sure isn’t a walking advertisement for environ imo. She also has so many treatments and different procedures so none of them could work if she keeps looking for new things. Also that roller she uses is insane. You don’t need to punch holes in your face every night for products to work. Your skin is already porous

Her skin is vile big sweaty oily head on her. And very old looking

The self proclaimed skin messiah on spouting her own particular brand of nonsense. She is a money making saleswoman end of.

U can definitely see bruising on her eyelids and she has those glasses on purposely reflecting the ring light

Her eyelids look very bruised, I hope the end result justifies what she had done.

out of interest does anyone here use environ? I don't Iv debated their retinol but haven't bothered

out of interest does anyone here use environ? I don't Iv debated their retinol but haven't bothered
Over a period of about 8yrs I’ve been on and off with Environ and honestly for me it’s a huge waste of money, never once improved my skin ? The therapists and stockists are brain washed to push the products I think