Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aggytha

VIP Member
Absolutely not condoning CM’s behaviour or actions at all, but I do think that her upbringing must have *some* relevance to this situation and her mental health.

We’re not just talking about your average rich girl here. The level of wealth and privilege this woman had growing up is absolutely unimaginable to any of us. Crichel House has been in their family for more than 400 years. They rubbed shoulders with royals. When her father Napier inherited it (along with the £115 million fortune) he eventually had an “awakening” and spoke of a voice in his head that reportedly told him to leave his inheritance, shave his head and fly to Australia. Alone. Without his family or children.

Constance was 9 years old.

Maybe it’s just me, but I think that would absolutely mess me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
I can't think Constance Martin has passed the baby onto anyone else. Caring for a new born baby is a huge undertaking for anyone and I just don't see how that can possibly be concealed from that person's family and friends? Also, if CM was using cashpoints then couldn't the police have tracked and located them before this? Finally I have zero sympathy for Constance Martin. Poor little fabulously rich girl who had such a glittering start in life compared to most and it still wasn't enough for her. I don't care that she was in a cult. I don't care whether she has PTSD. I don't care whether she's the victim of coercive control. So many people from truly damaging backgrounds successfully manage to not have relationships with convicted sex offenders and allow their baby to die from neglect. Some people are so broken that they cannot be fixed and should just be put down like you would do with a rabid dog.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I can’t stop thinking about that baby. Poor little mite. As bad as this sounds at this point I pray it’s already passed weeks prior and isn’t currently stuffed somewhere cold desperately starving and crying scared. Hopefully you’ll understand what I mean. Just want to shake the mother!! She’s doing herself no favours and proving why they wanted to find them in the first place.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Sweet jesus I'd hope they wouldn't just throw there baby away and he/she be in landfill. The thought is horrifying.

I mean the whole thing is horrifying but that thought is far too much to process.

I struggle to see Constance as a victim at the moment: Coercive control, cult, PTSD, MH..bla bla. Some women are just bad and should not have children.

Tell the police where your little baby is you wretched woman.
💯

Unfortunately the do-gooders and bleeding hearts are going to be all over this making her into the victim when all that really matters right now is an innocent, vulnerable infant. Whether still alive or sadly no longer with us.

I get so fucking incandescent with rage over things like this. How many children do SS need to remove from one woman before enough is enough? The man is a danger as he is a convicted sex offender. He has no right to be a father in my eyes and should be nowhere near children - I don’t care that he has served his time. I think it’s fairly obvious she has picked him over her own children more than once hence why she is in this situation to begin with.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Jeez the idea of camping in a tent over the last few weeks is awful and that’s without factoring in a newborn baby who can’t regulate their own body temperature. There’s a reason that when the temperature drops below a certain point local authorities open up hubs for homeless people.

Tbh what they are doing is enough to show that they don’t have the best interests of the baby at the top of their agenda. They are behaving selfishly and putting a vulnerable newborn at risk in more ways than one. Maybe it’s down to fear or drugs or desperation but it doesn’t change the fact that they are putting their wants above the needs of the baby.

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
The frustration the police must feel interviewing this selfish pair of monsters, probably sat there claiming all sorts of help & support for themselves & their convenient MH issues; what about the support their poor baby must have needed, who must have had the most horrifically sad & painful short life 💔 and now they’re refusing to reveal where it’s body is, the poor detectives must want to launch the selfish pair of bastards out of the window!

• Sad

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I’m not defending them. I’m absolutely not. I’m heartbroken that this is the outcome for the baby and I do believe it could and should have been avoided in some way.

But every single person saying they’re evil / they deserve what’s coming / they should be sterilised etc etc is making an assumption on what happened just as much as anyone else who might say what if she or he had psychosis or PTSD.

I wouldn’t want someone on my jury who can make a snap judgement on someone they don’t know and declare them evil just from a tiny bit of information.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

F1Grid

VIP Member
Funny that people think she was a journalist. She was a freelance photographer, and she did an internship at Al Jazeera for a few months and no more. Her Linkedin is freely available.

The reality is that she's got a FB album with at least 2 different children in who are not with her at the moment. One of the pictures with a child looks like its in a contact centre. She follows 'Social Services Exposed' on FB. Her partner appears to be a registered sex offender, if he's the man in the Florida register.

I don't think it takes a genius....

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
His sister has spoken out and alleges he's being persecuted.
This absolutely boils my shite.
Rapists having family defend them.
The person who abused me, I was not his first conviction for a sex crime, and his mother had the gall to stand up and say what a good son and grandson he was, for leniency.
IMO she absolutely failed at parenting, because no matter what he did or who's life he ruined, she kept defending him

• Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I hope it's that. That would be the best outcome, if it transpires that they're being helped by people that however misgudedly, believe they're doing the right thing in keeping the baby from authorities. The other possible outcomes are too sad to contemplate at the moment. 😔
I’m not sure if these kinds of people are motivated by doing the right thing for the babies. I feel like they’re primarily motivated by a hatred of the authorities, and the belief that a child is the parent’s property…

• Sad

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Constance’s money and privilege is exactly why I assumed she’s an addict. Imagine being so incredibly wealthy you never have to work a day in your life. Never having to particularly care about getting an education with a view to a career and money. It’s a very aimless kind of life, unless you’re very philanthropic and want to devote yourself to charity work.

Keeping this vague, but I have a relative who’s a trust fund baby (nowhere near the level of wealth than Constance) and she’s never really worked, just wafts around doing self-indulgent arty projects and trying to be an influencer. I can easily see how you fall into a serious party lifestyle when you move in monied circles and have limitless cash available.

pommynoir

VIP Member
There will come a point that a young baby, exposed to the elements, will need medical treatment. Or a a time that a newly-postpartum mother who is (we have to assume) breastfeeding and probably struggling to eat enough to keep both herself and her baby nourished needs help.

That will be the moment where they have to make the big decision, and I think (hope) that will be the moment where CM has to choose between MG and the baby. I hope she’s in a safe position to do so.
Has she not already chosen the man by staying with him losing her other (rumoured) kids, bringing another one in the world and going on the run with him?

as far as I’m concerned she’s just as bad as he is. There is no scenario where a man comes before your kids, and no excuse why a woman with seemingly all the resources available to her in the world would repeatedly (allegedly) put children at risk.

• Heart

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Pair of utterly disgusting scumbags, running around in those cctv images without a care in the world, skipping around the woods, as long as they’re together they’re happy, meanwhile their dead newborn has been discarded like a piece of rubbish along the way.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

HandTmum

None of us really know what's happened, but what we do know is there is a baby missing somewhere, potentially deceased, and if not deceased potentially in danger/suffering. What we also know is that the parents of this baby are not cooperating with police to allow them to find that poor baby, dead or alive.

If they genuinely cared about that baby, they wouldn't have been living the way there were. If they cared about that baby now they've been caught, they'd tell the police where he or she is. Its abhorrent.
Absolutely spot on. As complex as this case is, that is the bottom line and as simple as it can be.

I’ve been following this case and have just sat through and read this tattle thread. Everyone is of course entitled to their opinion, but it’s literally heartbreaking to hear some of the hate for SS. Someone very close to me is a social worker for children/young people, dealing with double the amount of case loads that she legally should be because they are so understaffed and underfunded. Some of the stories she comes back and tells me are just unfathomable, but as hard as the job is, she and countless others will always have the child and families best interests at heart. Keeping children within the family is ALWAYS the outcome everybody wants.

• Heart

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I think the baby already died a while ago. I can't see how they've gone to such lengths to 'protect' it by running away to then suddenly leave it alone somewhere whilst they both pop to the shop late at night. Surely she would of stayed with baby whilst he went for supplies and it would of drawn less suspicion.

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
The thing that gets me about cases like this, is that in our world there's so many good people who are desperate to be parents and for whatever reason it doesn't happen for them. Then you've got evil scum like these two who can create and take away a life in an instant. That poor baby could have been so loved in the right home. It's utterly heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart

Polythene Pam

Chatty Member
Remains makes me wonder if they tried to conceal the body, like with Nicola they said a body was discovered in a river but they said remains with Sarah Everard and we know what happened there :( also they’ve got prior form for setting alight to things to conceal evidence.
Some papers are saying a body has been found. I wouldn't read too much into it at this stage. I can't bear to think they did anything more than neglect the poor baba... that's bad enough.

My baby has been asleep in my arms for 40 minutes, I just can't put her down tonight.

• Heart

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member
Don't tone police, report comments that break tattle rules
I understand the interest of looking at her Facebook, but Can we please refrain from posting photos of other children. They have their own lives away from this and I feel their faces shouldn't be shown. Sorry.