Constance Marten and Mark Gordon Case #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heads up: The Mail are doing a podcast
Really glad to hear this. They did such a great job on the Lucy Letby trial (and I hate to praise the Mail!)

I do want the other kids kept out of it (of course) but I also really hope that it doesn't twist the narrative in the public eye. Going on the run with your baby that social services are trying to steal away from you paints a very different picture to Going on the run with your baby because social services are trying to safeguard that baby because you've done XYZ serious things to your previous kids.

Reactions: 29
Really glad to hear this. They did such a great job on the Lucy Letby trial (and I hate to praise the Mail!)

I do want the other kids kept out of it (of course) but I also really hope that it doesn't twist the narrative in the public eye. Going on the run with your baby that social services are trying to steal away from you paints a very different picture to Going on the run with your baby because social services are trying to safeguard that baby because you've done XYZ serious things to your previous kids.
I’d hope they’ll be allowed to report that in vague terms at least. Previous child was taken due to neglect/abuse which doesn’t give much information away but makes it clear why this baby was likely to be taken away. They’ve certainly reported along those lines in other serious cases and loads of the publicly available case reviews from SS have far more info than that so I can’t see why this would be any different.

Reactions: 14
Imagine being selected for that Jury and already knowing about the case from discussing it online.
“Sorry I can’t do jury service because I’m a tattler” (but can I sit and watch and do live updates for the thread?)

A week of knowing you’ll be on that jury, but having to actively avoid anything about them, is a huge ask!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Sorry I can’t do jury service because I’m a tattler” (but can I sit and watch and do live updates for the thread?)

A week of knowing you’ll be on that jury, but having to actively avoid anything about them, is a huge ask!
So anyone who goes AWOL on this thread will be a possible member of the jury!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Although sadly, nothing can be done to bring her back, but I do hope Baby Victoria finally gets the justice she deserves.

I'm all for supporting any mental health, but her life mattered the minute she was born and she deserved to be safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wonder if they’ll behave appropriately in court. The jury won’t warm to them blowing kisses and talking together.

Reactions: 11
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
11:08am

The scene in the court this morning
The press bench was full as the court awaited the arrival of the defendants.

I bet it was!!!!

Reactions: 8
I saw this was going on so I’m joining these threads again. I was so invested in this when they first went missing because it was such an unusual news story. I’m going to try and follow the trial and hope that justice is done for baby Victoria. Looks like it’s set to run until early March.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.