Constance Marten and Mark Gordon Case #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think that's a delay tactic by him sacking his legal team. I can't imagine he has lots of cash to afford a good one??
Oh yes most likely. And the refusal to appear, because they wanted that sorted before the main case.

He doesn’t have money - he’s getting Legal Aid. As is CM now, as her trust refused to pay her legal fees.

Reactions: 4
Oh yes most likely. And the refusal to appear, because they wanted that sorted before the main case.

He doesn’t have money - he’s getting Legal Aid. As is CM now, as her trust refused to pay her legal fees.
CourtNewsUK

@CourtNewsUK

·
59m

Aristocrat Constance Marten and boyfriend Mark Gordon, who went on the run with their baby, have gone on trial for manslaughter at the Old Bailey. Jury will be sworn over next couple of days with Tom Little, KC, opening the case for the prosecution next week.

Found on Twitter

• Heart
Reactions: 9
CourtNewsUK
@CourtNewsUK

·
59m

Aristocrat Constance Marten and boyfriend Mark Gordon, who went on the run with their baby, have gone on trial for manslaughter at the Old Bailey. Jury will be sworn over next couple of days with Tom Little, KC, opening the case for the prosecution next week.

Found on Twitter
Thank you!

He’s in his grey tracksuit again.

How long until they have to be warned to not talk to each other in the dock I wonder.

IMG_6054.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They shouldn’t be, because all they’ve done before today is talk to each other and get told off.

I assume it’s because they’re co-defendants being charged together, @Dogmuck can you help?
Afternoon peeps…
At this point I feel that ITDH could do my job 🥰 Spot on ITDH, they are co-defendants and it’s normal for them to be in the doc together even if it’s was 10 of them. There is usually a court/prison officer between them. If they get too chatty the judge will close them down, but in the same way he/she would if someone in the gallery was chatting. They should have been advised to be cautious around the jury because they’ll make all sorts of assumptions based on their behaviour, they need to be showing the best of themselves or it’s game over, juries will see that behaviour and then they don’t need any facts, their minds are made up. Thats why smart criminals people come to court dressed nicely, behave nicely and play to the jury. Scumbags don’t care they are like whatevs but I’ve seen clear cut guilty cases get a not guilty because of jury fan girling a handsome crim with a sharp suit, puppy eyes and a nice smile. It’s a thing.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thats why smart criminals people come to court dressed nicely
MG not very smart then!

Much respect for you and your job @Dogmuck.

I have a solicitor for something at the moment (well, for the last couple of years and still ongoing) and she is amazing. Also more recently been dealing with a barrister too as things proceed and she blows me away with her knowledge and patience and general awesomeness. I don’t think I could do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
MG not very smart then!

Much respect for you and your job @Dogmuck.

I have a solicitor for something at the moment (well, for the last couple of years and still ongoing) and she is amazing. Also more recently been dealing with a barrister too as things proceed and she blows me away with her knowledge and patience and general awesomeness. I don’t think I could do it!
Must be very stressful for you, ITDH but you are extremely perceptive. So much knowledge and expertise needed for a successful career in the legal profession. My late dad was disappointed that I didn't want to follow in his footsteps but it's all beyond my capabilities!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had the help of an awesome barrister last year. She kicked ass. I still day dream about doing the new GDL and changing careers to become like @Dogmuck

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had the help of an awesome barrister last year. She kicked ass. I still day dream about doing the new GDL and changing careers to become like @Dogmuck
☺ oh lord thank you that’s so lovely. Do it! I’ll help if ya need any. Honestly, anyone can learn to do it, it’s not all that. I think law is probably much more accessible now, it used to be quite a closed shop, so if you’ve got a passion you should 🤗 Itst really not hard, it’s just a job at the end of the day, but it just seems really special when you don’t know it. When you do it day after day it becomes second nature but really law is just a set of rules and the framework is all there, you can’t really go wrong. Like for me our friend on here @heretoreaditall2019 can do mega stuff with code/computers and I’m blown away by that type of talent, I wouldn’t know where to start it’s mostly alien to me. Everyone has their thing, law just seems interesting but quite often is dry and boring af 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Found this on DM from yesterday. I think both have changed legal firms from the original representation?

IMG_6139.jpeg

CM: John Ryder is at 6KBW
IMG_6142.jpeg

MG: John Femi-Ola & Neela Crinnion both at 3TG

IMG_6140.jpeg
IMG_6141.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Looked these boys over…I’d put money on his barrister doing a “better job” given his track record of getting off some proper horrors Innocents 😳
Would these barristers be doing it on legal aid ?

Reactions: 5
Would these barristers be doing it on legal aid ?
It’s possible- they are top drawer though but maybe they want the fame of this case 🤷‍♀️

It’s really easy to see how they could claim to be penniless but also be in the very privileged position to have connections to the right legal counsel. 😏 That’s why I 💩 the monarchy and landed gentry and historical inherited wealth - pleading poverty whilst simultaneously having someone manage their trust fund to keep that £££££££££ flowing for generations to come 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looked these boys over…I’d put money on his barrister doing a “better job” given his track record of getting off some proper horrors Innocents 😳
Neither of them seem to be at a disadvantage after having fired/been fired from their original team do they. Obviously anyone working at that level is brilliant! I think I mean they’ve still got people with serious expertise at this level and complexity.

Reactions: 6
Can't believe they actually boast about getting these people off!
John Ryders bio above is more about being in the same stables as high profile cases. He’s got 1 case of note.
John Femi - 😳 he has got some real frighteners off…Google him and notable cases and you’ll see he’s represented some “savoury” characters

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.