Constance Marten and Mark Gordon #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping farce.

Sorry, I just can't take any more Mongolian tent pish. Not remotely similar and them even giving oxygen to it in court is making my brain scream. It's making me irrationally angry (and maybe I need to eat!)

Reactions: 30
No I hear ya! Wtf has any of what CM and MG did go to do with those cultures and their traditions and how they live , survive and thrive in their communities got to do with two head the balls on in the run in winter with their new born baby , with no heat , food, running water in a crappy argos tent in the woods.
Seriously 😒 poor baby Victoria she’s even lost in this trial .. hope she gets justice .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The Mongolians won't carry their babies like CM did, fully zipped up inside a thick coat. Their tents are heated and the babies are dressed warmly so they can have fresh air around their faces. The reality is CM would have been cold so probably cuddled up to Daddy bear for warmth with Victoria between them under the coat and sleeping bag. Professor Fleming will know the way Victoria was cared for wasn't safe and she very likely suffocated because of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So Toots family did hire PIs but not on 2022/23. Like we thought no one knew about the pregnancy!
So just more evidence of paranoia!
---
Sorry to go off topic, off topic.
I was looking for an update on the Sarah Mayhew case. I was interested because one of the areas I work in is New Addington. Anyway Tom Little is the prosecuting KC on this one too! So he is a busy boy!
---

Helps if I add the link!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The thing with an expert witness is that they are answerable to the court.

Regardless of who has instructed them, or is paying them, their duty is to fair legal process.

I doubt anyone else would have agreed to speak for those two, so at least they have someone and if his opinions and testimony can be picked apart by the prosecution, even better.

Reactions: 17
Reactions: 14
Looking forward to what MG’s defence have to say.

Maybe they’ll go down the ‘he tried to support CM and believed that she was right in her instincts, he really did think she would be able to look after the baby but he hugely regrets this now’
I agree with all but the last bit. He won't say he regrets anything

Reactions: 8
Hope the two podcasts release new episodes tonight , might provide more information regarding what was discussed this week

Reactions: 11
I *think* he might have said it already when he was questioned early on in the trial.

Hard to call whether he’ll be out for himself now, or if he will still instruct his defence to support her.
My guess would be he's out for himself now. Damage limitation. His meal ticket is expiring fast.

Reactions: 7
He'll absolutely be out to save his own skin. And I bet she won't mind sacrificing herself for Daddy Bear :sick: either. It'll fit with her Constance The Martyr narrative.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
They really have the strangest relationship.

I wonder if they have any friends left? Constance at least appears to have been well liked and sociable.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if anything has actually happened today, because that live feed was a complete waste of time 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.