Constance Marten and Mark Gordon #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheetgate.....the unsolved enigma. I wonder whether those sheets have been forensically examined? Hopefully they don't believe in using washing powder.
I doubt either of the murdering grifters believe in washing powder let alone soap 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I hope all their dirty linen will have been thoroughly washed in public by the time this scummy pair are sentenced.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope all their dirty linen will have been thoroughly washed in public by the time this scummy pair are sentenced.
I hope so too! I live in Brighton, I've since moved over to Hove but when the Grifters were caught and Victoria was found I lived two minutes down the road. It broke my heart. The Argus are only reporting it because of the Brighton connection and to reel in readers not because the owners of the newspaper actually give a flying tit

I cannot see either of them being found not guilty. My only other hope is that the members of the Jury are excused from Duty for a very long time if not for life

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just think that they would know bloodstained sheets would cause alarm, and possibly cause the airbnb owners to contact the police with a welfare concern. They wouldn’t leave evidence of birth because they were determined to conceal it. It’s the only thing they probably thought through.

Reactions: 14
I just think that they would know bloodstained sheets would cause alarm, and possibly cause the airbnb owners to contact the police with a welfare concern. They wouldn’t leave evidence of birth because they were determined to conceal it. It’s the only thing they probably thought through.
That and being able to activate a washing machine when you've refused to use one previously.
---
I hope so too! I live in Brighton, I've since moved over to Hove but when the Grifters were caught and Victoria was found I lived two minutes down the road. It broke my heart. The Argus are only reporting it because of the Brighton connection and to reel in readers not because the owners of the newspaper actually give a flying tit

I cannot see either of them being found not guilty. My only other hope is that the members of the Jury are excused from Duty for a very long time if not for life
I can understand why getting justice for Victoria must be very important for you..and absolutely imperative. So close to home for you literally.

Reactions: 8
I can believe they washed the sheets because waters broke, but you’d never get the blood out? Period leaks are the worst to get out of bedding because of all the stuff mixed in. Actual “cut myself” blood is easier to remove.

Reactions: 15
They would have to have brought bags of towels and plastic to not leave blood in the air BnB. Oh but it's stable so she probably just bought bales of hay in. Just so avoidable. They would do anything to get one up on the authorities and Victoria paid the price.

That and being able to activate a washing machine when you've refused to use one previously.
---

I can understand why getting justice for Victoria must be very important for you..and absolutely imperative. So close to home for you literally.
Thank you, it is, I do try and stay calm with it as I know they won't be found not guilty of the charges. However in my opinion they both should be on trial for murder as well as the other charges.

What really did me was taking their dead daughter to the beach. I mean who could do that... "Oh I know what we will do today, let's go for a day by the pier don't forget we need to carry our dead daughter in a lidi bag, then we'll go back to our fantastic tent, what do you think my amazing Husband and protector?"

It's bleeping sick, fucked up and I wish the UK had the death penalty on the table. That is NOT something I say regularly. Her pearl clutching antics should be telling everyone what she really is

Apologies for ranting, especially after I said I try and say calm. Two minutes, two bloody minutes down the road from me. That poor innocent, fragile girl she deserved the world and not to end up in a bag for live being carried around in rubbish and like those two twats had bought a loaf of bread

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They would have to have brought bags of towels and plastic to not leave blood in the air BnB. Oh but it's stable so she probably just bought bales of hay in. Just so avoidable. They would do anything to get one up on the authorities and Victoria paid the price.
Jesus was born in a stable that should have read
---
The Trial podcast said there is a lot of information that is not being reported on, but that they will explain after the verdict.
They couldn't even do the decent thing for Victoria in death, carrying her remains around under rubbish, dumping her and then this farce of a trial.What culture does that to its dead Constance ?!!
You can just hear her rambling on about how The Korowai (thank you Google), eat their own people and so really our modern practice of not eating eachother is really small minded and racist. And she will have some expert from PETA on about how he fully supports eating people and all his research has been about not eating animals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think there's going to be some really awful stuff published after sentencing. I just hope it's not sensationalised by the tabloids.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think there's going to be some really awful stuff published after sentencing. I just hope it's not sensationalised by the tabloids.
I'd like to think they'd be respectful to Victoria, however I'm not holding out much hope tbh

• Sad
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.