Constance Marten and Mark Gordon #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will they refuse to attend court for the sentencing? I can see Daddy Bear skulking in his cell muttering but Lady Connie I can see preening herself like a peacock in the dock and channelling her Inner Martyr.
It’ll be their last chance to see each other for a very long time (🤞🏻) so I fully expect her to go.

If he turns up I’ll be surprised. Bad back?
---
Yes, hopefully though in this case, two of the charges have had minimal defence, concealing the birth and death of a child, so they should both be found guilty of these with minimum deliberations. Which just leaves was Victoria neglected cruelly? and did this cause her death? Despite Mark acting like he was just keeping CM happy, they did it all together and are just as guilty as each other in my opinion.
If she gets guilty on GNM and he doesn’t - he gets guilty on causing or allowing death - all the anti-SS lot will be screaming about how unfair it is that a mother is Treated differently / more harshly in court.

Even though she’s said she was holding the baby. He was not.

(IMO both are guilty of all charges)

Reactions: 13
It’ll be their last chance to see each other for a very long time (🤞🏻) so I fully expect her to go.

If he turns up I’ll be surprised. Bad back?
---

If she gets guilty on GNM and he doesn’t - he gets guilty on causing or allowing death - all the anti-SS lot will be screaming about how unfair it is that a mother is Treated differently / more harshly in court.

Even though she’s said she was holding the baby. He was not.

(IMO both are guilty of all charges)
That’s interesting and it occurred to me this is likely. After all, it was her that received advice about dangerous sleeping practices in the mother and baby placement, and he has presented himself as second to her with parenting “her baby” etc.

Reactions: 10
Just had my hair cut, tattlers. The hairdresser, when she finished, said YOU COULD PUT IT HALF UP IN A CLAW CLIP

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Radio silence from court today?
(Limited crap WiFi so struggling to Google links myself - not being totally lazy, promise!)

Reactions: 6
Radio silence from court today?
(Limited crap WiFi so struggling to Google links myself - not being totally lazy, promise!)
Maybe they decided its not worth a live feed. If its just likely to be the end of the judge's summing up and then the jury out. Still would be nice to know what's going on.

Reactions: 9
Oooh I hope the jury aren’t out for long
It doesn't say they've been sent out yet, where it does on other cases listed. I imagine they'll be sent out tomorrow if all is said and done. This is what one of the other cases looks like -

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 16.40.38.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oooh I hope the jury aren’t out for long
The grifters will no doubt appeal their sentences. In one way I hope the jury aren't out for too long but if they are I can't see it being not guilty. CM hasn't helped herself at all

Reactions: 9
It doesn't say they've been sent out yet, where it does on other cases listed. I imagine they'll be sent out tomorrow if all is said and done. This is what one of the other cases looks like -

View attachment 2894831
Thank you for sharing this link, I look on Court Serve for the listings usually and didn’t know there were updates like this somewhere else

Reactions: 4
By the time this trial ends there won't be any point in sentencing them because they'll already have served it 🫠

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg... The trial was meant to be over at the end of March and looks like it’s going to be running into May now! So annoying
I know! And I just listened to the 2min bbc and they said the judge still not finished his summary and court won’t resume until the middle of next week!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I know! And I just listened to the 2min bbc and they said the judge still not finished his summary and court won’t resume until the middle of next week!
It's so annoying. How are the jury meant to follow the evidence when it's so stop start.

Reactions: 11