Constance Marten and Mark Gordon #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The defence have got to say something - it's their job. It's up to the jury to decide whether they buy it or not.
Yes as unpalatable as it often seems to us, they have to try and find some angle for a defence. Not a job I'd want to do tbh, even for the money.

Reactions: 8
It's such a ridiculous defence though - to me it's like arguing that you had to murder someone because they knew you'd murdered someone else. They were on the run because they didn't care about the law. How can that be a defence against breaking the law?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's such a ridiculous defence though - to me it's like arguing that you had to murder someone because they knew you'd murdered someone else. They were on the run because they didn't care about the law. How can that be a defence against breaking the law?
You can argue a defence based on whatever you like - again it's up to the jury whether they buy it.

Reactions: 3
I’m always surprised at your expertise in all areas Hotes, from makeup/skincare to budget cooks to Liverpool to clubs in Manchester to London to law and now to medicine - you’re wasted on that sofa.
Crikey, that seems a bit rich coming from someone whose expertise on this thread* alone have shown more holes than a Mint Aero.

*The Constance Marten and Mark Gordon thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've just listened to the latest Trial podcast episodes and along with ridiculous suggestions that them squashing their tiny baby between them in a flimsy tent, in the piss down rain without a bleeping coat to her name is equitable to any description of 'co-sleeping' that people will recognise, I'm infuriated by them continuing to refer to her wanting to 'cremate' her baby. Setting fire to your dead newborns body with some petrol you got from the local garage is not a bloody cremation. It's absolutely gross that it continues to be referred to as this

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m always surprised at your expertise in all areas Hotes, from makeup/skincare to budget cooks to Liverpool to clubs in Manchester to London to law and now to medicine - you’re wasted on that sofa.
Yes, being disabled, housebound and mainly bedbound and often unable to speak, II have to make the best of it, although of course I have observed cases more recently as a member of the public via CVP - from the sofa.
---
What’s happened it’s all gone a ..
Apparently @Dogmuck has some sort of personal issue and wants to attack me, mock the fact I’m disabled and refuse to just…use the ignore button

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This is completely unnecessary. You’ve taken the time to go through someone’s posts, then mocked them for being disabled. You do realise that anyone could become disabled at any moment, don’t you? That it’s not a choice, and yes, disabled people are clever and witty, you not recognising that is rather telling

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Setting fire to your dead newborns body with some petrol you got from the local garage is not a bloody cremation. It's absolutely gross that it continues to be referred to as this
I know right! When you see some of the reasons they give for their behaviour written in isolation like this, I go wtaf.
How could that even enter your head to do that to your baby, based on their narrative of loving her so much and doing all of what they did to protect her.
Then MG saying sure we will all go together and burn ourselves alive too!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just want a second with the jury to say:
1. That's no cosleeping
2. That wouldn't have been a cremation
3. This was not protection

I was sympathetic to their case a bit until she got on the stand and started rambling about forced adoption. Your babies are in care because of you, you absolute moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just want a second with the jury to say:
1. That's no cosleeping
2. That wouldn't have been a cremation
3. This was not protection

I was sympathetic to their case a bit until she got on the stand and started rambling about forced adoption. Your babies are in care because of you, you absolute moron.
Added to this, I never want to hear the phrase "off grid" to describe sleeping rough ever again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27