Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
I, unfortunately, know her personally. Well I knew her. I’m now only Billy’s friend after their split. Thankfully! But, as his best friend... I’m only going to add a painfully (very true) biased (deserved) opinion of her.
Couldn’t live without Billy and the kids too! He’s a delight and he didn’t deserve to be treated the way he was

Why did they spilt up

Reactions: 1

BluerMoon

I follow her. I think her charity work is absolutely astonishing. She isn’t everyone’s cup of tea personality wise but her heart is in the right place
I must admit I don’t really know anything about her charity work. Just seems to me that when she had a baby with her new husband she sacked all the other kids off, I know babies are quite all consuming but she doesn’t seem interested in the other kids any more or to spend much time with them

BluerMoon

The speed at which she fell into the new relationship with children involved and then had another child is impressive/a bit gross. I from posts her marriage had its ups and downs but to end it so suddenly and move in with another man and kids, she kind of has to stick with it even if it’s shit, for a while as it was a crazy thing to do.
I was under the impression that all of the kids were hers from her previous relationship and that their baby was her husbands first? Am I mistaken?

BluerMoon

Denzy has two boys from his previous relationship and they have Raja together. All the others (3? 4?) are her first husbands.
Ah right! It is an odd family dynamic. Not that are a blended family, that’s not odd at all. But how they seemed to come together so quickly. She strikes me as very ‘all or nothing’

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Every now and again I watch stories and her kids have been featured a lot. The little twins most but they have quite possibly just started school, and A and BV I’ve seen loads of. Obviously if they are with their dad (recently he must’ve had them for a week) and she’s been on the dancing with stars so I think that means she has stayed away a lot and reduced the time she’s been with them. Ive always thought they all featured heavily.
Regarding Denzy, she did a story the other day, and it was clear they’d been having some issues but she was saying it would be fine because they are soul mates etc. I think underneath her exterior she’s quite vulnerable and she did throw herself into this relationship very fast and start saying how proud she was of his kids and stuff. He doesn’t seem to work but does childcare for all of hers whilst she does. It’s all a bit 🤪

HamburgerHelper

I don't mind her, I think she seems more real than a lot of other "influencers" but two things are turning me against her lately;

- Denim is clearly not the best husband. I know that he has been through sooo much and I would never wish that upon anyone but I noticed it before his accident and they are/were constantly arguing about how he does nothing....like nothing at all. The income is clearly all from Constance and he very clearly has to be pushed into helping around the house (again, its a bit different now after his accident, I truly do feel so bad for what he has gone through and glad he is okay) but he just annoys me. He used to be cool but I think something happened around the end of last year...he turned almost mean.
- Constance has just become one giant advert and trying to sell everything. I completely understand that she needs to make money and support her family (ahem, thanks Denim) but farrrr out, I dont follow you to buy all your shit. I cant stand when these people get a taste of the money they can make and then just hardcore drill it into the ground. To be fair, at least she donates a lot of money but the constant selling still shits me.

And that's my two cents lmao.
I think he use to be pretty cool and laid back when he was just travelling around with his boys so is probably really struggling living in a house and having to do housework 😬 she did use to post about how in love they were and how amazing he was but I think the reality has set in now that he does nothing

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
He doesn’t seem to work but does childcare for all of hers whilst she does
I don’t think he was working when they met either. Isn’t he an ex-drug addict? They had a ‘wedding’ but it wasn’t official (i.e more of a blessing and not anything in law). She’s probably done it so if they split up, he won’t get a settlement.

HamburgerHelper

I'd completely forgotten about her until this thread
She just got a tattoo on her forehead 😬 her husband was in a motorbike accident so it seems like she’s just gone a bit mental....the other day posted about overhearing a conversation and went to confront the bloke about it, it was so weird 😬

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
I still follow her but she doesn't show up much on my feed, when she does it's usually selling something.

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
Did I have something in my eye or was that Constance and Denim in the audience of Insight tonight (SBS) talking about life once you've hit rock bottom? Swear it was him, but the ad flashed on the screen for just a sec.

Can someone watch and let me know?